Is Johnny Football gonna make it, lads?

Is Johnny Football gonna make it, lads?

Hey asshole, no one cares.

I hope he doesn't die so that they won't waste a 30430 on that hick

I don't see him dying anytime soon. He will be one of those lucky druggies that kicks the bucket in his 50's

What if I told you drugs were bad?

>hick
yeah i see a lot of those spending their youth partying in urban areas

m'kay

but that's exactly what he is. a dumb hick that suddenly got introduced to high-end party life and got addicted to it because he doesn't know how to handle it, just like all rural transplants to big cities in their 20's.

I hope he kills someone so we can have a long drawn out trial everyone can watch, or he goes out in a blaze of glory being chased by the police down a highway before he crashes into a 711

>OJ 2.0
It is his destiny

>An attorney handling Johnny Manziel's domestic violence case expressed doubts about the Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback's ability to stay clean and said he was given a receipt that shows Manziel may have spent more than $1,000 at a drug paraphernalia store just 15 hours after he was involved in a hit-and-run crash, according to a lengthy text message accidentally sent to The Associated Press.

>Defense attorney Bob Hinton's text indicated Manziel's legal team was seeking a plea deal with prosecutors but suggested that could be tricky.

>"Heaven help us if one of the conditions is to pee in a bottle," the attorney wrote.

>according to a lengthy text message accidentally sent to The Associated Press.

Nah he's as ded as any drug addict ever has been. At least he had a pretty fun life all things considered.

>he accidentally texted an Appointment reporter all of this

Johnny Speedball deserves these clowns.

I'd like to think I would party like him but lets be real, i'm on 4 chan

Stereotypical rich white kid 2bh

I see a ton of them at my college. When you grow up getting anything you want, you drift toward drugs. Also, you tend to wind up being an asshole

Like, what the fuck kinda attorney has an AP reporter in his contacts, but sucks at his phone so much that he accidentally texts them?

>accidentally texting the AP

What did he mean by this?

> seeked

and this man is a multimillionaire

a real father would find him, beat the shit out of him, and drag him back home and keep him locked up in his room. give him a couple of extra strength tylenol every day for the withdrawal pains. and just let him lay around in his room with nothing to do but think. "i hope he goes to jail", what a pathetic thing to say. if he gets caught he's gonna have shitloads of coke on him and he's gonna end up getting 8 years.

>Tfw I knew this would happen

Inherited money. Life just ain't fair

nfl franchises are supposed to have people who help athletes with these kind of problems no? why did they just let him be

he probably told them to fuck themselves

In my line of work there's a pretty sizable problem with substance abuse
1) it's a stressful job
2) there's a lot of money floating around
3) it is quite easily to steal dilaudid when you have access to the Pyxis

So the state has a system in place to rehabilitate someone who gets caught using or whose drug use endangers a patient
But if you step out of line even the slightest bit you're out; and they'll take away everything and bar you from the field
But if you stay within their regimen and do everything they say, you can go back to work without anybody even knowing what you did

With things like pain killer addiction. Less so when it comes to cocaine.

you can't help someone who doesn't want help

>seeked

Hope he makes it brehs

Pretty much this. First rule of psychology is if the dude is sane, he's gotta find it in himself to admit he needs help. You cant just load him up on drugs and stuff him away like psychopaths and schizophrenics

I was working in a sports apparel store in Ohio when he got drafted by the Browns. Customers bought so many Johnny Manziel shirts and jerseys, it was ridiculous. What a bunch of dumb assholes.

saw some guy wearing one the other day out here in california kek

They might be worth something when manzlel snaps and kolls a few people.

When your own dad is hoping you get locked up just so you can detox, you are probably in bad fucking shape.

The only thing he will snap is his neck, and a family of 5 in a drunk driving crash

It's sad, I hope he gets clean. Drug addiction isn't a joke.

t. me

dur hur he's from texas better call him a hick.

you wouldn't know what a hick or redneck was if it kicked you in the ass user.

I know people who know Manziels dad and they all say he's a huge coke fiend.

t. Triggered Lone Star faggot

who the fuck cares, it's handegg lmao

I'm from cali but Manzel came from deep fucking oil pockets he is a trust fund baby and as far away from a good old boy redneck as you can get

my mom and cousins are lawyers some of their coworkers are GOAT at oral arguments and research but they are do inept at smartphones they could barely order a pizza with them

>yfw to start his new show skip bayless will host a tearful intervention with johnny manziel and he turns his life+career around and becomes the GOAT along with tim tebow as his RB

>seeked

Yes
He probably told them to fuck off and NFL is not going to pursue you constantly after being told to go away once

you could resell the jerseys to chinks who will restitch it with another name typically using the same material

it is a little unknown business but you could make nearly 70-100 dollars per jersey

especially kickers and punters

Fuck jail, he deserves to die

pharmaceutical industry?
if that is your line of work, i thought it was just a bunch of qt asian girls and middle-eastern dudes that would never pop pills

Hope the fucker dies. My sister went through the same shit and had nowhere near the amount of money or opportunities to recover from this, so I don't feel the least bit bad for him.

Judging by this statement, I am guessing part of his drug habit has to do with filling the emotional hole left by a generally cold, disinterested father.

>white
he's jew

> money means you can't be a redneck

not that guy but you're a fucking moron. have you never left the west coast?

the whole mess seems like his parents just let his childhood extend permanently and never told him "no" growing up