Hey Sup Forums what's a job I can get that can has opportunities to move up while only having a highschool degree?

Hey Sup Forums what's a job I can get that can has opportunities to move up while only having a highschool degree?

inb4

>banking
>oil
>automotive
>postman
>garbageman

my therapist and parole officer think I'm ready to reintegrate myself into the society

Grocery store.
And if you can get your hands on a baby, any baby, to carry around with you?

You won't be able to stop the pussy

go get a bachelors degree is something with computers don't limit your self faggot

That's stupid.

You should educate yourself, and contribute to science.

Well society moved on without you.

We live in post-industrial societies, this is the information age.

This ain't no African village, nigga.

Any venture you take on for yourself.
Find demand and supply

not really good with math

if i can get money that can completely cover my rent for 2 years, i'll pound that bachelor's easily

but sadly i need to work in order to keep up, can't move in, it's fucking hopeless

OP here, yes I agree, education is key, right now in my current job (which has no advance) I try my best to slip in reading comp. science related books, it's double productive

actually had a transition into a luxury automotive branch, but fucked it up, didn't really interest me though apparently, all the nice cars fucked me up my head

i just need another stop i can part time in to pay rent while i try to think up starting my business

People don't get good at things unless they practice, nigga. People who are born geniuses still have to learn shit, dawg.

"I'm not good at math" is stupid bullshit, homie.
You ain't John Nash, it's not about calculating ability, it's about memorizing the relationships between numbers, nigga.

yea I know, that's why i fucked up this "in" i got, it was also a pretty nice job too, next to a model agency and the nice part of city

realized i was dumb as shit, but i think the meds and lack time management contributed to it

You should be an assassin.

>$100,000 + each kill
>people will pay you to go overseas and experience different cultures
>get to buy a whole bunch of cool shit

bump

trump

The postal service has pretty good pay and advancement........eventually. Just make sure you go in as a clerk and not a mail handler. I was a mail handler and that shit is terrible.

please no

Industrial/ contractor

Maybe i should have said "In 3 to 10 years" instead of eventually.

I started as a chef at McDonald's and now I'm the manager.
The previous manager opened his own McDonald's restaurant and is doing pretty well. I'm saving up and going to do the same.

Linux sysadmin and/or data base administrator. I've hired a bunch of them and literally give zero fucks about their education background. Only thing that matters is their ability. Tons of free online resources to learn the skills required. You can easily get to 80k with a few years experience after you know your shit. Plus..total job security, skill will be in high demand forever

What the fuck are you talking about?

who uses linux lol

when I find one, ill let you know.

I'm kinda curious why you won't do postman or garbageman.

OP if you just stopped smoking weed, you could have a decent job paying a decent wage.

another job that you actually get paid a decent chunk of change, is working in toll booths for your state. here in Florida its 20/dr an hour.

>1/10 for getting me to respond..
I hope you're trolling, otherwise velro your shoes and put on your helmet and go outside.

kekked