I am average looking fag

I am average looking fag.

I make regular money and have ok personality.

Is it possible for a guy like me to score a good looking girl?

Or do I need money and looks for that?

Pic kinda related.

No, because saying you have an OK personality means you lack the confidence to admit you are an interesting person or simply do not have an interesting and unique character

You need luck for your personality to work.
Money and good looks you just have hot girls fall in your lap.

Be self aware. Be powerful. Hold yourself like a man with you feet angled out and your chest open and use strong eye contact, make her look away and she will be smitten

So I have to be "unique" to have any chance with good looking girls?

Do you also have a large penis?

well honestly i though this until today at the gym, girl comes up to me and brother. girl to me says hey my friend thinks your gorgeous.

Never had that happen, will see where this leads to.

Im bald and have a beard

You are unique, just let it out, people perceive you through your actions and reactions, including your reaction to yourself

i have an average sized penis.

everything about my life is "average".

from my income, to my looks, to my dick.

and I have never dated anything above average either. so thats why I ask.

oh and continue to this she is blonde 8/10 that works at hooters

>Pic kinda related
A girl that looks like that is likely either an actual model, or self-obsessed, with plenty of dudes blowing her up constantly. Let me tell you a few things about me, OP:
>I am an uglyfag
>Round face, long hair, feminine body, and the facial hair of a 14 year old that refuses to shave because they think the 3 hairs on their upper lip are a mustache
>Do nothing but lay in bed and sleep all day

In the past 2 months, I have had 3 taken girls, 1 of which has been in a relationship for 8 years, tell me they want to sit on my face. They are all way out of my league in terms of looks.
An average looking guy can easily score a 9/10. Just work on your game.

Average looking: you're average because you're too lazy to get a haircut, shave, buy nice clothes, and workout.

Okay personality: your personality is average because you're too lazy to take up interesting hobbies and don't have the confidence to put your best qualities on display.

regular money: you have regular money because you don't have the ambition to excel financially

so no, you'll never have a girl like that because you'll never stop trying to be average. you'll just chalk being "average" up to being something that isn't your fault and outside of your control and curse women for being shallow and not liking lazy losers like you.

definitely not

you're lucky to have gotten this far

To be above average you have to be crazy, embrace your crazy side, make people fear crossing you

Old fag advice. Go for a girl who is cute to you, has a personality you really like and who knows or is willing to learn how to fuck you sideways and likes to cook. Slight chubbs OK if her mom is not a whale.

10/10 looking chicks fun to score on, but too much hassle long term and likely to dump your average ass.

i been told im "cute". but I dont think im handsome. so I say Im average looking.

and i know how to play the piano, but i dont think its that interesting, or something that should be brought up constantly to get laid. nobody likes people who play guitars and carry them everywhere.

as far as money, I dont need a lot of it. money doesnt make me happy. I just want to live a good life, and not be filthy rich for no reason. Im a practical man.

Well yeah of course it's possible for you to score with a good looking girl, anything is possible. It's just that since you're so fucking average and seem to be okay with it then it just means that ultimately you don't deserve her

The people you know dont like people like that. If youre a musician, people will listen in and judge, if youre good people will like you

go torrent Erik Markovik's Venusian Arts book. It'll answer every question you have about women and teach you to stop being a beta faggot who questions if he's capable of getting women.

>Implying you need to have muscles, a clean-shaven face, interesting hobbies or money to get an attractive girl
These are tips if you are too scared to approach a girl. Why spend all your time trying to make money, buying clothes, working out and taking up hobbies when you could just go out and get laid anyways? Why make shit more complicated than it needs to be?

Alright, if you have money and looks, you can "score" with a chick, but what's really happening is she's just using you. Which, if that's all you're looking for, then fantastic.

If the idea of being used by a female isn't satisfying enough for you, if you want more out of a relationship then that, then you actually have a shot without needing good looks and money. Isn't that interesting? It turns out those things are just personality crutches. Who knew, right? What's going to attract females to you, and I mean to the point where they're actually attracted to you, and not just using you to show off to their girlfriends that they "caught a good one," is self respect.

It's really that easy. By simply not lowering your bar, you automatically raise yourself up. That's how chicks' minds function. Sex to them is very psychological, which is just another way of saying they're all fuckin' crazy, and if you can get in their heads and manipulate their emotions, that'll give them the same release you feel when you organism.

Here's some training exercises to learn confidence, and teach yourself how to project your personality better:

- Go to the park. See the ducks. Walk close to the ducks, without causing them to fly, or waddle away.
- Go downtown. Buy illegal drugs. Doesn't matter who or what kind. Probably shouldn't even take them, except they'll want you to in front of them so they know you're not taking it back to a lab for testing. If you can score smack from a street urchin, you can score sex from a slut.
- Exercise. Just, exercise. 15 minutes a day. Break a sweat. Drink water. You don't need to be buff, but when you're healthy, you even smell better. These pheromones are actually a big deal. Chicks will say they're into your "personality" but what they mean is that the lipoproteins your body secretes when sweating activate hormones in their own body which trigger their behavior in a way that causes them to say the words "I find you very attractive."

>When you organism
>you organism
>orga
>sm

well, i can get girls. i have a gf. she's just not good looking though. ugly face, really... but she's really cool.

ugly girls and fat women literally fall for me right away. but I have never dated a girl I LIKE. they seem to be generally mean and are sort of hard to get a feel for. they're not as cool as ugly chicks. but I still wonder what it'd be like to have sex with one.

Thsts what makes them attractive to you, playing hard to get, wanting to be chased and dominated by an alpha

Of course. Be self-confident, have nothing to lose. That's the advantage of being male: your looks are only like the 3rd or 4th parameter in (most) girls' books.

Hard thing is, you can't fake having balls. Girls sense this type of shit a mile away. Ergo, learn to be truly courageous and ballsy, without being an asshole (even though some girls can't make the difference).

fuck. sounds like a lot of work. is there any way to not feel attraction to good looking girls then?

i just hate the feeling i get when I see them everywhere and not one has ever given me a look of interest.

Being average yet wanting the absolute best. Know what you capable of, if you have an interesting personality you'll likely to attract others towards you because of it. It's all about what do you have to offer that other average people don't.

Just listen to this guy, OP.

Hey, welcome to the real world.

Solution is: do something you like. Having a hobby (if possible a not to pathetic one) will spark interest in your interest, at least with girls who are a little more mature.

>It's all about what do you have to offer
If you try to get a girl by having things to offer, they'll take advantage of it. Especially ones that are an 8/10 or higher, and already get everything they want from every other guy that desperately wants to fuck them.

Well... there's a few ways actually.

like i said. read the book. it shows you how to get hot girls, rather than being a beta faggot who thinks winning fools mate is an accomplishment. anyone can fuck fat ugly cows. it's not what you should aspire to.

They usually like assholes who treat them like shit, so be extra alpha and spice up your style get a haircut maybe, smile more, make them know you're interested but don't go overboard, keep it subtle and they'll try to play with your feelings, dont let this happen ever, always dominate

When I say what you have to offer I didn't mean anything tangible more in the terms of personality like having something that's desirable. Any person who just flashes their wallet to get pussy generally has no game.

Not unless your name is Chad if not then look into buying a pet

Fuck that noise.

Brother man, I've slept with 10/10s, straight outta' highschool, skinnier than models, perfect faces, big ol titties. I've slept with skanky hoes, 40 year old women without all their teeth, fat chicks, lesbians, and anywhere in between.

They're all delicious, in their own way. The only men who are beta faggots are the ones who feel pressured to "like" a certain kind of woman because that's what society expects of them. What kind of shit is that? What kind of a pussy do you have to be to give a damn what others think of your sexual habits? If you're half the "alpha" you think you are, you'll tap whatever ass pleases you, because life is short, and there's 31 flavors. Are you gonna' stick to vanilla, just because you're afraid of being seen with rocky road?

Charisma trumps all. You're fucked

I'm a completely average guy who's dating a 8/10, it isn't impossible. You need to work on having a more compelling personality, as others have said.
I play the "cute" able since I don't really consider myself sexy either, but it works

>pic is gf

thats better than what i can get, or have gotten.

do i need to act a certain way to score a girl like that? buy a nice car and clothes?

You won't get a girl like pic related unless you're a 6'4 9/10 face, 8.5/10 body Chad

Or you're actually rich, as in millionaire

Fair enough. To be honest, though, you can fabricate an interesting personality. I've always found that if a girl is really attractive, showing no obvious signs that you're trying to fuck and still talking to them makes them want you.

Not with that attitude, you won't.

Attitude has nothing to do with instagram whores like the one OP posted

They are the literal definition of superficial

I did it with a pretty regular car and jeans. When it comes to clothes, it's important to get the right fit. Slimmer jeans will look good on you if you are skinny for instance. I wear a lot of plain colored vnecks
It isn't impossible. I get the furthest with being funny and kind, as well as complimenting often. You just gotta find what works for the kind of girl you are trying to pull

Put your perk points on Charisma OP

I've slept with instagram whores.
They're easy to get. Learn how to talk to women.
The particular one OP posted? Probably not, because her and OP have nothing in common, so OP would likely just gawk at her and tell her how hot he thinks she is, which would fail immediately.

The probability of anything occurring is 1.

There are tons of super hot girls outside instagram. Turn off the internet and have a look at the real world. The hotties are secretaries, nurses, soccer moms... they're not on instagram, and they're literally all over the place.

The problem with millenials is that they've been formatted to respond to noods and be aroused merely by girls who expose themselves. Truth is, beauty is something to be found in someone, and putting yourself forward like instagirls is simply ugly.

shut up tyrone. go back to nigger island.

I FUCKING HATE BASKIN ROBBINS REFERENCES

Veronica isnt looking too bad.

look again you blind bitch

You can get a good looking girl, she just needs to be poor stupid and possibly not white.