How do I tell my gf to loose weight? She in between fat and thin, more towards the thing side...

How do I tell my gf to loose weight? She in between fat and thin, more towards the thing side. But god her stomach bothers me. I've tried creating competitions where we would work out, and see the results, etc. But she always stops.

Dump her I'll fuck your chubby slut

>How do I tell my gf to loose weight?
>to loose weight
>loose

Tell her we should do something fun like go for a walk, join a gym

Just stop feeding her.

> Worked for me.

>more towards the thing side.
>the thing side.
>thing

start hanging out with a thinner girl... She will get the message or you can just go fuck the better one... Either way you win.

Just cook for her, and always make low carb food. Then you can control her diet without coming off as a cunt.

Photoshop her face on this and make it your background

Make her your gym buddy and make her go every day. Don't give her the option not to. If she starts saying no, you can lecture her/threaten to break up with her because "if you can't take care of your own body, then how are you gonna take care of kids/me/your parents" or "If you can't take care of your own body then that really says a lot".

Guilt. Make her feel bad.

Cute pic I love my little coons

it will only get worse from here

WHAT
YOU HAVE RACCOOOONS?

OOOOOOOOOOO

cute babies

DId someone say.... coon????

You're a fucking douche haha.. You'll get away with this for awhile then get taken for half your money.

>Hey, babe. You know how you like double cheeseburgers with white cheddar on the top, thin apple slice on top of the cheese, lettuce on top of that with thin deep fried onion rings covered in BBQ sauce and AI steak sauce, with the tomato on the lower bun, thick cut French fries on top of that, and cheddar cheese between both of the patties?
>Well, I made you a salad with turkey bacon.

It's only logical to lose weight.

something similar happened to me.. after almost 3 years together, I kept focusing on her getting chubbier. finally I stopped paying any attention to her, and she said we should break up, and I agreed to it.. she got to leave on her terms. haven't seen her since, but heard she got chubbier, and by looks of her mother. I dodged a bullet.

I'm not feeling mutant raccoon meme

set goals that you want to do. let her set goals that she wants to do. follow thru on yours.

it will either end that you are both fit and attractive, or you are fit and attractive and can date hotties.

it's clobberin' time

1 learn to spell lose you fuckwit
2 stop being such a betafag
3 ???
4 profit.