If you could magically/permanently alter all women in any way, how would you abuse that power?

If you could magically/permanently alter all women in any way, how would you abuse that power?

Other urls found in this thread:

dwnlodit2.com/9sOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Animal tails. Make shit really awkward for their significant others.

Every woman on earth would have huge tits.
>Pic related.

Nice. Would be worth it just to see how women react to being made literally subhuman and guess what (or why) species tail they're stuck with.

Each woman just gets a random tail?

Do all tits scale up in size at the same rate? Like, all tits grow exactly 5 cup sizes?

In other words, you'd make me become a faggot.
>There is such thing as too big.

What is her name? those are nice for fat tits

What would you choose then? Or at least, what's the biggest you'd make all them tiddies?

before anybody tells u ur wrong,

ur not wrong

I'd make them more bearable to be around as human beings in general. no really though, women are just awful.

QUADS OF TRUTH

checked

Those tit's are disgusting, that chick is fat and that's all those boobs are. disgusting.

As an artist this anatomy pisses me off.

Scale matters 100% and those do not fit

All have small tits
TAKE AWAY THEIR POWER

Quads of truth

I'd give her one of these
dwnlodit2.com/9sOo

Hey that's a good point, if a girl ALREADY has HUGE tits, they would hang down to the floor if they got bigger tits... Hmmm... Let's just say for the sake of things, I'd increase ALL tits by 3 cup sizes. So even if they were huge, they wouldn't hang to the floor, but they'd still be bigger. Big tits are superior!

If that's your call, sorry bro. Have fun with the cock.
>There is no such thing as too big when it comes to tits.

I used to know her name but I have honestly forgotten. I will try to find it again for ya.

All women begin to gradually develop an interest in bestiality.

It starts off subconsciously at first, but then eventually becomes a humiliating (to most women) very conscious fantasy, before developing into a full-blown fetish and then almost uncontrollable need to be fucked by animals.

This happens first and is more pronounced in lesbians/feminists/etc, to boot.

I would make them all atractive to my preference and then make them all attracted to me

I make every woman's body change to that of her significant other's liking.
Personality, Figure, all of it.
Utopia for all of man, not just for me.

I would make it so every time you utter the word "CUNT"... they go into this mental state of a whore. They will literally do ANYTHING sexually that you ask and NEVER say no. Think of it as hypnosis that always works.

I like this guy. He's onto something. Cheers man!

Please go to bed

Quads>Singles
If quads say I'm right, I'm right.

Nice. So A cups turn into D cups, C cups into F cups, and so on?

Imagine women freaking out, especially if you added sudden/unexplained lactation on top.

Make them into decent human beings

What even is that

Indeed. You have it correct. You know every woman on earth would freak out. small chested or big chest, every woman would be like "WTF!?" lol... I'd love to watch their reactions.

this./

Spread the love

Remove all feminists from this planet.

Especially American feminists.

So you could go up to a group of lesbians on the street, yell "CUNTS!" and then they're stuck doing anything you command, even as they might beg and plead for you to let them go?

Nice.

no woman would everv physically look older than 16, like they appear half of their current age.

Honestly the only thing I would change is their personalities. MOST women are stuck up whores that only give a shit about huge cocks, fat wallets, and perfectly buff bodied men... all women have this power trip inside of them... I would kill ALL OF THAT shit and make them into good human beings. Take away all that attitude, stuck up, entitled bullshit... What makes women so bad is their holier than thou attitudes. They think just because they have a pussy and tits that show how they are more important than men. Fuck that shit.

I'd make the ones that post on Sup Forums always post their tits w/ timestamp

Exactly.
>This guy gets it.

Love doesn't work if one becomes a narcist.

this

everyone is selfcentered

Yes, even the woman who have always desperately wanted bigger tits will be unnerved at their bodies being magically altered without warning, to say nothing of how normal women and especially feminists would shit the bed and would be freaked out worrying about what changes might happen next.

Twitter and Tumblr would explode, suicide rates would climb, just from every woman growing a little extra titmeat.

How fast would all those billions of tits grow, anyway?

Mute button

I would make it so every woman on earth would WILLINGLY want to please men. No more lesbians, no more feminists, no more of that shit where women think their pussy is gold, no more saying no to anal, no more saying no to swallowing, no more saying no to blowjobs, every woman on earth would WILLINGLY want to please you if you are a man. Men would be pleased, there would be no more fighting in relationships, no more drama, and I really think the world would be a better place as a result. Just think... no more gold digging whores either, they wouldn't use kids as a weapon anymore because they'd want to please the man they were with, not hurt him. EVERYBODY WINS!

Amanda Love.
Hnnng.jpg

Female Vagina for mouths

They want to be treated the same when it suits them, and then have the advantage over men when it doesn't.

They are ruled by their emotions and ego over everything - many are no more mature, awars, or intelligent than a 5 year old.

Even better if women keep their minds and free will intact, it's only their bodies that suddenly go into autopilot and react to any command, at least unless you specifically command women to think/talk however you like.

Fun imagining the abovementioned group of lesbians begging and pleading and maybe even calling for help even as they get on their knees and start crawling towards your cock....

I would say make the cup sizes go up over night, that way it's quick, but it's not INSTANTANEOUS. So they basically go to bed, and wake up the next day with bigger tits.

sexuaky

Hmm, while I like the idea of women panicking once they realize what's happening, there's something fun about all woman just waking up with 3 cups of extra titmeat already grown on their chests.

Any other changes/enhancements you'd make?

>Citation: My ass.

Now, would women still eat and talk through their pussy mouths?

dicks

Physically? I'd make their pussies tighter. Most women have been smashed by multiple guys, and as a result... not so tight anymore. I'd fix that. Wouldn't make them SUPER tight or anything, just tighter than what they are.

Other than that...? Every woman on earth would also have long hair. If they ever tried to cut it? It would simply grow back. Think of Claudia from interview with the vampire... when she cut all her hair off and it grew back? Same thing. I fucking hate short hair on women. Part of women's beauty is their femininity. I personally feel long hair is a part of that.

Irresistible psychic link that forces them to do whatever I command. I would be able to rule the world, either openly or in the shadows, and I'd be guaranteed roughly half of Earth's population to do it with.

I personally like short haired chicks - part of the appeal of this forced breast growth would be seeing how dykey looking women would fare with their bodies being feminized against their will in such a violating way, but it could be fun if their hair grew out and everything else happened as you mentioned above (though I'd reverse the long hair after a day or two).

Then again, there's all sorts of more fucked-up things I would change if the changes were relatively temporary. That's when WAY bigger tits and more pronounced changes become a more interesting possibility...

Like what's his face from Jessica Jones?

I see your point about the short hair, I also like the way you think.

Yeah, basically.

Purple Man/Kilgrave

Yep!
>I'd also want the same powers over women.

Eww. I don't want that! they're already saggy, imagine how she'll look in 10 years.

Either make it impossible for them to live without men, or remove all female nature and replace it with logic.

What more fucked up stuff are we talking about, if they're just temporary?

Smaller tits are way better and they don't get weird with age.

I would simply give every woman on earth LOGIC... the one thing EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THEM lacks.... the female way of thinking is just completely fucked up. If I had a say in it? That would be changed PERMANENTLY!

Would women be aware that they're being controlled and be powerless to stop it as they're kicking and screaming on the inside, just like Jones?

This would be a fantastic scenario, but even more so if women understand how they've been turned into toys who only exist now for the entertainment of just one random man.

The moment nobody is looking at a woman, all her clothes disappear and don't come back even when people look at her again.

I would give them all an insatiable thirst for semen. So they ALWAYS want to drink your cum. Could you imagine? EVERY female on earth not only willing to swallow, but CRAVING it??

My GF is pretty good at logic thinking. It took a few years for her to admit that she was thinking with her emotions, She still does sometimes, but is able to stop herself. it's nice. We never argue anymore.

Can women just replace their clothing, or are they stuck being permanently naked?

They can replace their clothing, but once again, it will disappear whenever she is no longer being looked at.

I would WANT them to know EXACTLY what was going on. So you are able to BREAK them. Even if they didn't want to be doing it, they would have no choice in the matter. Women have had control over men for FAR too long... just imagine if it was the other way around? You could slowly watch as they die on the inside, realizing their ONLY worth is pleasing men. Could you even imagine the power trip?? Fuck... that would be amazing!

Better than big tits bro, you got it

feminine penis

You are quite possibly the luckiest man I know then. I've NEVER been with a logical female. They are ALWAYS driven by their emotions.. they are ALWAYS irrational.... Goddamn, it must be peaceful to NOT fight with your girl. I am truly envious.

Jesus. Imagine how poor dykes like end up react to that one.

That reminds of some old pasta:

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember what they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

What would be the first few commands you would make of every female on earth?

I'd love to imagine any of these commands happening to the women I know tomorrow.

>no body hair
>perfect inne vagoos
>all body types stay within skinny-chubby
>increase sex drive to at least match male sex drive

that all I'd do honestly.

I imagine it more as a mix between full on "mein fuehrer" loyalty and "manchurian candidate" sleeper agent.

I am truely lucky. IMO it's because she's had a shitty life. I'm the first stable person she has lived with and she doesn't want me to leave her.

>Even pregnant chicks

>What would be the first few commands you would make of every female on earth?

My first few commands wouldn't even be sexual. I would want women to apologize for being the gold digging whores that they are by nature. I would want them to look me in the eye and tell me how sorry they are for their whoreish ways of controlling men with sex. After they did that. I would make her dress like a fucking lady. I personally am tired of scantily clad women. I much prefer a classy woman. I like the old saying of "A whore in the sheets, but a lady on the streets". So she would DRESS the way a woman should dress. After she was done up the way I like. I would begin the breaking process... and THAT is where the fun would truly begin.

There's a few logical women out there, which would make watching them get swept up in all these humiliating changes along with other women even more interesting to watch.

Imagine the few cool women out there suddenly stuck with tits 3 cup sizes bigger or a crippling craving for semen or taking psychic long distant commands from an user thousands of miles away...

Would that be a good thing or a bad thing?

NEVER get rid of her man... I mean it. Marry that woman. You truly have NO IDEA how rare a woman like her is. DO NOT EVER let her go. I've been with several women in my life...(I am 37 years old now)... been in MANY long term relationships... I have determined that women are fucking batshit CRAZY.... so yeah... if you find a good one (which you have).. keep her. Don't ever cheat on her either.. you DO NOT want to lose what you have... please trust me on this.

Would women just start apologizing to the empty air for being gold diggers, even the ones who aren't? And then start shopping for classier clothes, even if they already own some?

I'm imagine 3 billion women marching in step with your every command, weeping all the while and waiting for things to get truly sinister...

This is less fetish and more power fantasy for me, so they'd be largely strategic ones. Manipulating female leaders currently in power, using wives to assassinate world leaders, etc.

Not that I wouldn't use them for perverse means. I think a great use would be collecting and distributing nudes. Sex tapes to sabotage marriages or general blackmail. Frame some guy to look like a pedo by having underaged send him stuff or hell just Jared him.

Turning all women into petgirls humiliated by their changes would be pretty amazing.

I truly love the way you think. You take this even to a deeper level than I have so far.

If I could physically see into EVERY woman on earth's mind... I would separate the truly whoreish cunts from the few that are already decent.. I know there are a few decent ones in the world.. they would be left out of this... the same goes for the ones that are ALREADY classy and dress like a lady. I would make the whores of this world.. the truly vial bitchy skanky women that dress like whores... THEY would be the ones to go up to men and apologize for their wrong doings. Honestly, it doesn't even have to be TO ME. I'd just want them to apologize to men in general.

Women have ruined a lot of men's lives. And really, I know some people might debate that men aren't perfect... we aren't... I know this... HOWEVER... MOST MEN cheat or treat a woman like shit BECAUSE of the way she is... this isn't ALWAYS the case, but for majority of them? This is the case. If women would just be decent human beings, men would never mistreat women. They wouldn't be provoked or pushed to their limits. If women are good to men, human beings as a whole would get along A LOT better. Women are generally driven by their emotions... that's why logic almost always eludes them.... so if we had power over them to correct what is wrong??? Just think of the peace in the world. It would be amazing.

I can see it now: one of the first commands being that all women have to send you nude pics and video shot especially just for you, with the brightest female tech engineers put to the task of collecting all that data and building a database so it's all accessible.

Cut to every woman in the world weeping as she records herself fucking herself on camera so she can send it to you, knowing that this is unnatural and wrong but powerless to keep herself from hitting "send".

I would start by making her exist

It would be hot if even if the kindest, coolest women got caught up in this, at least to start, so they at least taste the power that is held over every woman on Earth, like in

Oh my God this is why I don't lurk in the summer.

Even better if women are changed not in a cute furry kind of way, but in a creepier body horror kind of way that has every woman doubting her humanity and sense of self as they all love the ability to wear basic pieces of human clothing, use many common tools and items, and maybe even lose the ability to eat, bathe or use a toilet like a human being.

I would make them all 2D

Believe me, I know she's a keeper. No marriage tho, she has dept she wants to pay off first, which will be at least 15 more years.

I would make you faggots becone less edgy.

This thread is a lot more successful on /d/, where it pops back up every time it dies...

my man