Ask a drunk marine anything

ask a drunk marine anything

how ya doin

My grandpa says the worst thing about joining the marines is being surrounded by marines. Is this accurate?

im okay, just waiting on another liberty incident

Whats the maximum effective range of an M16 A4 rifle?

How's it feel to be the navy's cannon fodder?

not even navy, just really fond of history.

for a marine? 25 yards. for a kid in a wheelchair with downs. 500 yards.

yes and no
yes, marines do dumb shit and get everyone else in trouble. or just fight and haze each other
no, marines take care of each other and shit. like my buddy almost killed himself recently, we all got together and talked to him about it

How's it feel to hate for no reason?

550 meters

feels good man

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

550-600 to be exact

op here, just to give insight, im in okinawa, and im an armorer

true, i just like to round it offf

oh you one of those 'guys' who joined the marines to do something awesome, but instead you failed your asvab horribly, and ended up cleaning other peoples training weapons. Ahh kay. nothing to see here guys, he's not anything special, well maybe special ed.

Not a question, just wanna say thanks for your service brother. Enjoy your alcohol

shut up stacey.

got a decent score on the asvab. have to do 2 years in an ordnance MOS to qualify for EOD. lat moving when i get back to the states. and i dont clean shit hahaha

What are you drinking can I be in the marines with you? Love Stacy

why do you people embarrass us on foreign soil in US bases on a regular basis? Where is the god damned modesty and honor and respect that all the recruiters talk about when you people are working on bases in Japan or Germany or other fucking places?

thanks, but im by no means a badass. the dudes in country are the badasses

corona extra and yes, just put on this fancy uniform and let EVERYONE WITHIN A 50 FOOT RADIUS YOURE A MARINE

lmao, you failed bro. if you where worth a dick, you would of gone straight into EOD training after basic. keep fighting for a government who could literally piss on your mother, and you not do shit about it.

i agree with you. not all marines are like that and most are just normal people. the past 3 liberty incidents 2 were by navy sailors and one was a retired marine who is now a local in okinawa. (he took his wifes name and gave up SOFA status)

nigger what? obviously dont know shit about how this works

yes yes, I get it, I'm not in your fancy baby killing cult, I don't get all your dank memes, so I know not of anything I speak of. blah blah blah, something about honor, something about 300 confirmed kills.

hey man, im not trying to belittle you. just answering questions to entertain people. but thats just literally not how it works.

Navy here, you guys are cunts.
My
Ass
Rides
In
Navy
Equipment

fucking true

Ever take a ride on one of our CVs? Able to say which one if so?

Why did you enlist?

>fuck this girl
He's a marine dumbass

that belly pudge man.... im not drunk enough

Marines and sailors are like Sup Forumstards. They'll fuck anything with a hole given the chance.

so he'd obviously rape her

i dunno man. i dont have one of those super motivated responses for that. honestly, i said i would when i was young. then just stuck to my word and was too much of a pussy to say i want to do something else.but the closer i got enlisting i researched career options

Not OP but...

The media makes a big deal every time some retard fucks up. There are only a few serious incidents that happen every year, and they sully the reputation of the 99.99% who do the right things because the media loves a scandal. Given how many troops are stationed in overseas bases, it's actually remarkable how few serious incidents there are.

nah man, thats the navy

this nigger knows

I enlisted in in may, and am now DEP'ed in until December. I dont have an mos yet, got a 76 on my asvab tho. Did I make a not-the-best life decision?

kek

>....
not a real. marines will fuck just about everything. army infantryman here. don't lie bro youd smash the fuck out of that

meanwhile youre a useless fucking leech who spends all his time on b jerking off to traps you worthless bitch. getting off at pretending to be better than did more than you in life. Fuck off

listen little buddy, now is the only time in your career when you can get what you want. ask for what mos field you want and getr it in writing. dont settle for anything less

busted. give me another six pack and im golden

do you wipe standing up? From front to back or vice versa?

>I joined the military force the most likely to see actual combat, was it a life-threatening mistake Sup Forums?
Everything will be fine, little pawn.

Whats your mos bro

by cv you mean combat vehicle?

sitting, back to front. imma nasty fucker

Nah, the Navy gets hookers. They have the cash to spare.

Where are you stationed at fag

You better believe it

2111keke

already posted that. in okinawa

Right, you've proven you're not a marine.

What do you think about the new law in the states where you got to be 21 to buy tobacco products?

You'll be fine. The first year or so is really gay because of training, adjusting to a new way of life and being a boot. After that, it gets a lot better.

That said, I was a POG, so I can't speak for the infantry life.

bitch, its a tactical vehicle. and ive only ridden in 7 tons and humvees

AHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

would you fire upon US citizens if ordered to?

im glad im not too young or else id fucking die

shutup nigger go do something with your life

I didn't say right as in you were correct. CV is the what carriers are called. Marines and sailors know that. Keep dreaming of being a marine one day, maybe you'll be able to shed the 300 pounds to get in if you try.

shut up nigger go do something with your life

do i need to timestamp for you fag?

CVN moron
midshipman get out

ive just never been on ship. ship life is gay anyway from what i hear

Do it faggot.

Literally

fuck no. assuming that this us citizen is not harming anyone. we have to obey all lawful and appropriate orders. not just any orders

Shut the fuck up, faggot
Marines don't let you go EOD right off the bat
Do some research, nigger

i bet to serve now sucks. All this hype for nothing. marine corp. peace times is shitty as fuck. 40 years from now they will say

>oh my another heroic veteran
>thanks for your service
>what war did you serve in?

your response OP?

Enjoy your life as a useless fucking degenerate

I got this girl that is in the same DEP pool as me, she's 17 and still has a whole nother year of highschool left and I turn 22 in August and ship out 3 months after that. She keeps texting me and constantly hits me up on snap, should I blow through this poor girl before I leave and possibly risk my chances becoming a Marine or just keep blowing her off and forget it about it a year from now

what do you want in the timestamp. i wont show my last name on uniform but i will cover it with tape

why do i have the feeling you are a part of 2/4?

please dont thank me for contributing nothing to society during my service

Uniform, gun, base. Feel free to also put your credit card and SSN on there.

everyone fucks everyone in the DEP. go for it assuming she is legal in your state. dont let the recruiters find out and keep it low key

cant have guns in the barracks

fuck 2/4 those bald headed fucks need to go the fuck home

>Getting drunk off beer.
You must be a manlet or Asian.

will post timestamp. gimme a minute

do you have one of those big coins you slap in someone's hand like the chair force fags?

go for it you already old fuck

wal mart employees even contribute to society. a marine was made to fight in a War and die there. why join during peace times?

lol you on hansen bro...

Do it faggot.
If not you, somebody else will, so you might as well get it first.

when did you become a marine?

fuck my life right?

challenge coins are a fucking waste dude so fuck no

hahahahaha same...

shits gonna kick off eventually if i stay in a whiel

>baby killing cult

MFW I enlisted during wartime and didn't get to kill a single baby
I'm a complete failure

>trip db trip
>gotdamn marine

Parris Island or San Diego

What's your MOS?

I just enlisted in the Army. I was going to join the USMC, but it seems you guys deal with a metric fuckton of bullshit.

tell us secrets