i like tampta but i cant really say i support them

however

fuck the penguins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHARKS

Rangers fan here hoping to see Jumbo Joe get that Cup

MY GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he sure does deserve the cup

rooting with you my friend

It's a shame Hockey gets no coverage in the US. A much better sport than Nigger ball in my opinion.

patty as well.

much better that niggerFL
much better than niggerBA
MLB is pretty cool

yea i like MLB

anyway, NHL is the best

I'm with you. Hockey and baseball are my sports.

Let's not forget this beauty

Malkin will fuck you up bros. No way Sharks will win two more games - Penguins will reign supreme!

But the game was fun yesterday - 4 scores in the first 5 minutes. And Sharks goalkeeper was fucking greater the amount of shots he saved was insane and once he saved 3 consecutive shots which was impressive af.

Penguins are highly skilled and have a fuck ton of quality depth. Not the same team as 2014, but don't be quick to erase that loss from your memory. This is hockey, the strangest comebacks are almost commonplace.

sorry penguins fans, you guys are gona lose!

Bolts fan here rooting for you guys. Fuck the Pens.

Win for a wings fan

right on bro.

Do it for Metallica.

BURNSY is gonna win it for San Jose

When you're ranked with the likes of Ray Bourque and Bobby Orr, you're having a fucking playoff run. Ton of respect for 88

my dude
Burns 88 is hall of fame status

Jones was huge tonight too though. Going into game six the sharks have to get that pass-it-out of-the-zone mentality and start carrying it out. Penguins are too quick and they pick that shit off. 46 shots on goal is not going to cut it if the sharks are going to capture Lord Stanley. I hope they figure this out.

Bruh the sharks aren't even that good. When was the last time they won a cup?

9900 Rape video of the girl was leaked :)
(16 year old which was raped by 30 people and her boyfriend)

Link 1:
dropbox.com/s/y3u4gg4hhi7bj0c/DUMP.zip?dl=1
Link2:
(Mirror - Direct)
a.cocaine.ninja/zelvso.zip

Pass is included inside the zip.

Hail me for finding it.

A user on FeartheFin put it well:

"How the Sharks are getting dominated is very simple:

We’re losing 90% or more of the offensive board battles that our cycle game relies upon. The lost board battle then results in a very quick chip to one of their fast roaming forwards that break the puck out and into the more often than not yielded Sharks defensive zone.

Then in our defensive zone when we get the puck it is usually immediately rimmed along the boards attempting to get it out, which the Penguins had identified going into the series and have glued their defense to. So not only do we fight hard to take possession away down low then trying to get it out it is 90% of the time just turned back over. This is leading the Sharks to more and more try to chip off the glass, which is what led to Zubrus’ penalty (and Burns’ near penalty at the end of period 2 I think it was). Because of all the chasing when the Sharks chip it out they have to exit the zone fast to contend for the puck or else it is just an in and out, however when the board dump is intercepted the Sharks are more often than not caught with an open Penguins player near the net which then leads to insane amounts of 2nd/3rd chances off the puck that is usually put on net shortly after the interception.

All our goals were a result of winning at least 2 board battles in a row and the EV goal against was a result of a zone exit dump attempt that was a massive failure (though not a board dump, as it was already taken away). All of the Sharks offense in the 1st that led to gret possession had the Sharks winning board battles. After the PK and goal against there they lost nearly all board battles in the rest of that period and the 2nd.

The only things that the Penguin’s "speed" plays into here is when the Sharks do win board battles they are quickly getting in the shot/pass lanes (and thus shutting down Burns) and then carrying the puck out of their zone themselves instead of chipping it."

nice java script you retard

Jones is a fucking god

Thanks I missed the 16 and promptly abandoned this quest..