Let's play a Cuck game. How would you fuck our gf/wives? The more you reply, the more reveals

Let's play a Cuck game. How would you fuck our gf/wives? The more you reply, the more reveals.

I would fuck ur gf in her ass while I slap her tits and then cum on her tattoo

do mine

id bend her over

How about mine.

id start by grabbing her by the neck, pushing her to the wall and ripping her shirt off

great cumload in her eyes

Let er rip boys

id slowly untie her shirt and grab her tits, rubbing them on your face

do mine pls

would not touch it

gross

this chink here

M-Mine, please...

Gf

moar of those tits ffs

id grab a belt and wrap it around her neck, slowly choking her while i rammed my dick in her

This prego bitch

Really curious as to what you guys would do with her. She moved away for college and we don't get to see each other that much anymore. Kind of hoping she cucks me someday...

I've got some more to reveal if you guys like.

What a cutie! Bet your faggot as would love to see her get railed by a real man. Maybe I'll make her whisper "I love you." to me when I nut inside her.

Post more, sissy cuck. I want to blow a load to your friend.

Mmmm... I have plenty more to come. I'll keep it clean first...

I would do anything to that

Good news everyone, you're jerking off while a fat man on the internet talks dirty to you.

I'll bet she sucks good cock.

Not that you'll ever know.

I'm game have had her fucked many a time.

Heres another one for ya then

Holy shit I would bathe her in cum every day

It's been such a fucking long time...

any pics of tits before and durring prego?

She looks like such a classy and well read girl.

I'll have her grunting like a sow on a filthy mattress.

Goddamn... Is she straight up asian? Or only part? I've never been able to fuck a chink.

Not nude but im sure I can find a comparison

It's funny - she's smart, listens to Elton John, and outwardly appears pretty innocent... But she loves being tied and fucked.

Only half Asian. Just got to keep looking and trying and eventually you'll find a chink to fuck.

I hope she's got good chink feet to fuck.

Then I think it's time you start posting the kink.

Any of her in stockings or pantyhose?

I want my bitch to dress up.

Before her pregnancy

After her pregnancy

She's pretty timid Sup Forums

I've only got a few sadly... If you look closely in the next few, you can see her pierced nipples.

Yes. So much yes

How would you fuck her

I'm not really a feet fetish kind of guy but they seem normal to me...

How would you fuck her?

God, I wish you had a picture of them bare. They look tiny and cute. Definitely chink feet.

Sorry out of luck, I don't have any bare feet pictures. Are you into Asian women?

I'm honestly into all kinds of women. I've just never been with an asian girl or known of an asian girl that was attracted to me. There aren't really a lot of them around my part of the states.

She's fucking hot though, and those heels are killer

her name ?

I'd make her practice her tongue-tricks all day long on my dripping, hard cock. Switching between making her gag on it and telling her what a good little slut she is as she stays home and sucks another mans cock.

Elizabeth

I'd impress her with an elegant and funny date. Appear innocent untill I get her alone. I'd grin as I playfully tie her hands together and force her to play with her little pussy for me as I start jerking my cock against her luscious lips. Her eyes begging for me to punish her as I force it in between her slutty lips.

Girlfriend

Fuckk I want her to force me to watch. Have you been seeing these other pictures of her in the lace?

I'd enjoy her expression as her lips are stretched around my thick cock. Her young face shivering with pleasure as she gets to do what she loves. I'd tell her to show me how soft her tits are as I push my cock deeper down her young throat.

Are you white? I know some Asian girls are really into white males. If you're in Georgia, I wouldn't mind trying to convince her to take on a white cock.

kekd so hard lost my boner

I'm not fond of lace. I would have to punish her for believing lace is classy enough for her. Maybe punish her by making her wear something thrashy. She probably acts all innocent and elegant because she doesn't want people or you to know how much she enjoys being treated like a little girl all day. Obeying commands and pleasuring me in any way I see fit.

destroy her

Hello there sexy

Yeah man! That sounds awesome. How did you know I was in Georgia? haha

My kik is Guynoir93

her

Fuck - you deserve to see her ass
You deserve all of her

Yesss

It would probably take a while. She looks like she enjoys it filthy. I would have to control her greatly, making her really understand that i'm her new Master now. After hours of sitting around and fucking her cute little face I'd stand up and grab her hair. Drag her to the bathroom and make her follow me whilst telling me that she will be a good whore from now on.

I'll push her down into the bathtub and there I'll whip out her phone so I can record as I rape her unwilling tight ass.

more please user, gorgeous red head!

Random guess. What city?

I don't have a kik but I'll make one.

Yes, indeed. Too bad about the lace. I would have to make her make it up to me by surrendering that beautiful soft ass to me whenever I feel hungry for it. And of course I will command her to take new pictures for her new king. Sluttier ones. More depraved, and more that show her true self.

nice, post this slut anywhere

This is the closest to a nude I've got!
I'll post some more face shots and shit, though, if she's really wanted.

go for it user, if you ever find nudes you will be a hero of Sup Forums!

Blackshear - southeast Georgia. I visit the Atlanta, Savannah, and Brunswick areas fairly often, though.

I will share her, don't worry. Any more face-shots?

Nudes do exist, but I don't have them. She sent them to me on Snapchat, and I didn't screenshot them!

I know somebody with her nudes, but asking him would be pretty fucking awkward.

Well how about that. She looks like she needs something quite big to go with that ass.

Walk away

fapping to her?

thoughts?

I want tp slide my cock in that mouth so bad

ask him user! I'm sure you could turn a conversation round to the subject of nudes girls have sent, he'll be bound to want to show them off, hopefully! and if not you could borrow his phone for a few minutes and download what he has! lol, Sup Forums needs those nudes user! and more pics now too of course thanks

You bet I am. Leaking right now imagining all the things I'll be doing to her. She looks very good, cute and filthy.

Looks like fun. I'd pull them shorts off with my teeth. I'd toss her little ass around and fuck her in a bunch of positions. Make her spit in my mouth

cute as fuck, would love to suck on those nipples

I love cumin on nice big tits. My girl usually swallows before I get a chance to

she is ready to be fucked