Yep... Just shit my fucking pants while laying in bed

Yep... Just shit my fucking pants while laying in bed.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

mapmycrohns.com/
redhillbio.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did you post this?

send a pic with times tamp or gtfo

Yeah seriously wtf?

Why didn't you move your bowels before getting into your bedchamber?

There's a very unique level of depression you can only reach. It happens when you're on the toilet, staring at your soiled undies while your asshole burns from diarrhea.

I'm already embarrassed enough. Fuck all that.

I did. Like, 10 times. Then shit calmed down and a fart arose. I indulged and the rest is history. :(

Why haven't you gotten up to clean yourself up and take the rest of the shit?

was it your first time?

I'm posting as I take the rest of this shit.

Unfortunately.

I've done this many times OP. The joys of bad IBS.

Don't bother wiping, just get in the shower and use the detachble arm sprayer if you have it. You can double duty by rinsing your digusting shame garment under the spout before it stains.

I just woke up AMA

Can confirm this gross life pro tip.

I don't have one of those, but God, I'd love to have one.

I also tossed them out. I can't wait until my girlfriend asks me why there's a pair of shitty boxers in the trash. Fml.

Any people with Crohn's here?

its alright bro, it happens. I was with a friend, out in the boonies, and he crashed his truck into a steep roadside ditch because hes a fucking retard, and the impact musta made me relax my asshole muscles, cause I shit myself. literally was the worst 30 minutes of my life.

and every time I see him, he has to bring it up, of course after that I stopped hanging around him, cause he's a fucking aspie retard who clearly can't drive.

both IBS, and Crohns are pretty common on Sup Forums actually...

literally the worse diseases ever, because the normal population just thinks you're bitching over a stomach ache you get from eating too much meatloaf.

That would suck dick if someone knew. I was scared to death my girlfriend would wake up, but I luckily snuck to the bathroom without waking her. She will find out in the morning, but that won't be as embarrassing as watching me waddle to the bathroom with shitty undies.

If you're that worried, go rinse them out, tear a hole in he ass stitching, then throw them back in the garbage. Problem solved in 5 minutes.

I think she may figure it out, due to the whole shit being on the boxers thing.

What happened to op is the exact reason I don't drink so hard any more and started getting eating advice from the /fit/ sticky.

Actually I basically don't drink at all any more. At some point your body says "oh hell no, youre not pulling this bullshit on me again". Cue starting getting diarrhea for 3 days following nights where you drink hard.

I'm back in bed now but feel like I may have to go again. Should I try to sleep or just fucking stay awake? This is fucking gay.

honestly, just go back to sleep, you failed when you tried to squeeze out a fart after having the shits hours prior. just don't do that again, and you're kay.

I've been part of this study and this has helped me more than I could hope. Before this I was only on remicade and that didn't really help in the long run. Just covered up the issues until my next infusion. But this study changed my life. Unfortunately it's a double blind study so you may get placebo but I know I got the real thing. Seriously get into this because it's helped me a lot. mapmycrohns.com/ redhillbio.com/

Fucking hungry too, but I don't want to eat and risk it

I don't have crohns I have IBS.. just really painful weeks long not taking a shit once, then followed by 4 to 8 days of nonstop runny shit.

IBS/shower guy from above. It does suck, I truely feel bad for anyone with Crohns.

It is bullshit too, everyone always thinks it's just fat fucks who eat bad that have it. I live in Colorado, in really good shape (hike, rock climb, etc.), but I'll eat one little thing my body doesn't like and it's "Nope! Fuck you pal, you're gonna pay for that".

I know a skinny dude that looks like Walter White and he has severe Crohns. Feel bad for that dude, man.

Plain foods like crackers, bread, etc. would be ok. Just nothing greasy or big amounts. It'll take awhile to digest anyway. Just don't fart, go sit on the toilet first.

I had problems with constipation when I was a kid and then later on it turned into straight up flares. It was definitely brought on by stress and that's when I found out I had Crohn's. They thought I had IBS until then. But that shit sucks.

honestly someone and I was talking in a thread yesterday I think it was, and he said he like I, got scoped both top and bottom, and they took a biopsy and found nothing of relevance.. he then said he went to have an allergy test done, and it came back with a buncha shit that he had to cut out from is diet. I don't see my GP until towards the end of the month, but I'm gonna request this shit, so tired of them telling me "they haven't found anything" because walking through a store, then getting winching pain to the point I feel like im going to puke, yeah that's fucking all in my head/normal.

TL:DR get an allergy test done.

Before they found out I had Crohn's I went to a lot of places that thought it was food allergies. Didn't get a legit test done but I tried cutting all kinds of stuff out and it didn't work. I'm just glad that now with the study I'm a part of that I can eat pretty much anything and be fine. Spicy stuff still fucks with me though but I doubt it's caused by Crohn's in my case.

Had a similar story. Scoped both ends, maybe its GERDS?...nope, maybe its this or that...nope. I'm 32 so now I basically know what triggers me through trial and error. The worst is my wife's parents are Korean, so if we celebrate with them I KNOW its going to fuck me up. Spicy, excess garlic, onion and sugar and booze. At least it tastes good , haha.

you know, lots of my friends now know I got IBS. they always joke about how I can't eat anything, then when they actually see me eat something, they are amazed, and its so funny cause spicy food doesn't really hurt me at all, actually sometimes it makes me feel no difference.

Anyway just in case anyone missed it or happens upon this here. Please check this out if you have Crohn's. mapmycrohns.com/ redhillbio.com/