Who 7.5 inches / 19cm here?

Who 7.5 inches / 19cm here?
&
What's the point in having a longer penis that 7.5?

Literally fucked loads of grills and never met one who can take being banged full length. Yeah they like it deep but it's a -wow sort of thing and can't be pumped that deep as would be too painful.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/y3u4gg4hhi7bj0c/DUMP.zip?dl=1
a.cocaine.ninja/zelvso.zip
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know if this is normal but I'm 15 and white, my dick is 6.4 inches is that too big for a 15 year old?

Underage get out

I'm guessing that my dick is bigger than yours?

8502 Rape video of the girl was leaked :)
(16 year old which was raped by 30 people and her boyfriend)

Link 1:
dropbox.com/s/y3u4gg4hhi7bj0c/DUMP.zip?dl=1
Link2:
(Mirror - Direct)
a.cocaine.ninja/zelvso.zip

Pass is included inside the zip.

Hail me for finding it.

No but you're definitely getting banned you retard

why are all these dicks over 100cm meter long, wtf

just so you know that pic isn't at all accurate. Some white areas have a larger average and others have a smaller average (irish with there 4.5 inch average and dutch with there 6.5 inch average). Same with every race.

does the virus come in pink
lelelelelele

I know that's means the average penis length is 1 meter, how is the possible

Cm^3 VOLUME NIGGA TURN IT UP

6.5? are you crazy, are you out of your mind?

dude calm down I have a bigger dick, big whoop its not like i'm getting all the pussy

Enjoy the ban.

22cm here
have only fucked 2 girls

Is my 5 inch girth and 5 inch length useless??

Its not even that big, 6' 4'' is like 16cm

ummm k?

niceme.me

the average size for my age is 4.8 inches

or maybe it was norweigans i can't remember but those scandinavian faggots are up there. Look it up, the biggest dicks though go to columbians and central africans.

no it isn't

How's summer?

>the average size for my age is 4.8 inches
Says who.

Doubt it. My dick hasn't grown more since I was 15. But who knows...

wow a kid has bigger dick than you how embarrassing

If you're still browsing Sup Forums in 2016 you're summerfriend as well

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size

My dick size doesn't matter, the amount of Autism I have prohibits my of getting pussy.

who is this?

I thought 6 5 was some huge shit, but it's just 16cm.

Too bad im a nigger and I have 8 inches
>kek

mate you can do anything as long as you can believe, I have aspergers and I have a girlfriend

um mate 6.5 for a human is pretty big

Well fingers crossed then.

You do know that niggers to come to Sup Forums only white people do

It's just average size down here in Romania. Womin are such sluts x)

Actually hungarians have the biggest dicks on average worldwide. It's funny and I refused to believe it at first, because I'm hungarian and I was like "no fucking way what are the chances", but every single penis size chart or map I've seen highlights that little area as the source of biggest dicks on average

Sorry I don't speak autism, come again?

Nope. I've seen plenty of niggers down here. Who do you think stole our memes and sold them to the normies???

Wasted DOUBLE FUCKING TRIPS

that's not double trips you retard

He means 'double' trips. the post he was referring to has 888 and 777. but of course only the 777 counts as trips.

It's the VOLUME not length. It accounts for length and girth.

He means 'double' trips. the post he was referring to has 888 and 777. but of course only the 777 counts as trips.

?

got somewhere aroudn that range, 20-ish. depending on how hard.

Some can take it all, and girls get deeper when they get aroused. get her proper horny and you can push it all the way.

on the other hand, tried to fuck a girl who had some kind of condition where her hymen regrew. tight as fuck, and horrible sex.

other times end up having trouble getting it in until after warming up quite a bit.

Big cock leads to more need for foreplay. Then again girls grab it and you see them lighting up when they realise they're about to get something big. Feels good.

Wow, that's only going to happen another thousand times... Big fucking deal

newfag

>her hymen regrew

Fucking a virgin every time

6.5, wish I was about 8 just so I could say I was big. Don't when I think that many girls wouldn't be able to take it balls deep at least not with some foreplay, I'll keep my balls deep enjoyment over being bigger.

MODS

Not only underage but probably lying for attention on the internet.

>tfw just barely 4 inches erect

7.48 long x 5.62 around here

This fag is really trying tonight, vids are bs. Trying to infect your shitt with a virus, you've been warned

7.5 - 8 length and 6 circumference
For real though the only thing this has helped me with is having an awkward fucking bulge whenever I wear any kind of pants. Thankfully it stays around 5 long when I'm flaccid.

Serbfag here, i never saw small dick,like those micro shits (playin sport so i am talkin about shower no homo)
I fucked some girls that say im biggest and some are not impressed at all.
My dick is 19 cm

That extra .08 and .02 really matter? Lmao

I have had problems inserting my dick into girls because it is too thick, it's annoying because it sometimes makes you lose your erection. They say it's huge but i just see it regular size

Hey man good for you. I'm only about 17 and a half, I used to think I was big, because I've heard how small dicked americans are, but here I'm just average.
What sport do you play? Are you hyped for the waterpolo olympics? I know hunfags and serbfags are always against each other in finals, so there's some tension, but there's no denying that the hungarian and serbian teams are the two best in the world.

Hi there dick twin, mine is 17,5 too!

hey, how's the feedback on it? do girls like it? I'm too /r9k/ tier to get laid anytime soon, but I'm still curious. maybe one day...

I played football.Btw i fucking love hungarian girls.In Serbia we have a sentence: So young already hungarian girl , that means young girls into dick already.I been with one hungarian chick from serbia,nasty bitch,gave anal and everything.about olympics,idk man its djolokovic,basketball,waterpolo,ivana spanovic,takewondo idk when we became relevant in this but ok.If u are bigger then 13-14 cm your life is good.That is enough to give girl a good fuck.

Women might not be your cup of tea.

Never had sex

8.3 inches here, yeah there's no point in a dick being bigger then 7 inches

Some bitches are dumb. If you have a 7 inch dick you can lie to them and tell them it's 8 and they will believe you if they slept with a lot of average/below average size dicks before you.

Damn I didn't know hungarian girls were such sluts internationally, but good to know. Djokovic is literal god tier
:^(

This is very true.

MODS

20.5 reporting in.

I'm really short though, like 1.6 meters tall, so I end up fucking really short girls who are almost always really tight or I'm sometimes lucky and a land a taller girl than me and they get a nice surprise in the sack.

Short girls I have no problem getting, but tall girls have shot me down before strictly because of my height. Feelsbadman.

so now dicks are measured in volume? im out

no I just lack confidence :(

ideal is like 6.5" length and girth, you can go balls deep and really fill em up but you got room to work with when your poundin and bein thick is always good

yes i measured my dick

>have a small dick
>move to a place at much higher altitude
>wow dick is bigger now
>profit

>tfw 15 cm

feels average man

8" here i am white australian

chek em

did he just get fired?