Would you

Would you
>hit this?

why not?

it's called having standards

Yes

I'd suck the diarrhea out of her asshole with a straw

who is this erection confection

absolutely, I'd drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to tonguepunch her fartbox

You guys seriously need to please have sex. I don't know if you have ever actually been near a female asshole, but it still smells like shit, regardless of how attractive she is. I understand you probably don't get a lot of action sitting on Sup Forums and shitposting all day, but trust me, you don't want your face anywhere near her "fartbox."

Do I want an STD? No thanks.

fag

Does a girls shithole smell any different from ours? Is their a feminine touch to it?

Ignore him. He's cuck spillover from /nba/. Literally everyone worships niggers there, and niggers love contracting diseases by doing retarded shit like tonguing a fat woman's sweaty, dingleberry encrusted anus.

Protip: we have invented these things called showers where people can clean their asshole.

Not our fault you hook up with dirty girls

i always clean my ass in the shower but whenever i ask my boyfriend to lick my asshole he says it still smells bad

do i need to get a fucking enema or something?

You need to kys

Maybe if you actually loved him you wouldn't want his face near your asshole.

Is this bitch's personality top tier? Cause that's what I look for in people. Yeah yeah she's hot and all that jazz, but if her personality is shit then this hoe can fuck right off.

Get with a real man instead.

>Hipster glasses
With a shovel

wait, am i missing something? is this a trap? who's girlfriend is this? why the fuck is this on sp? lol

Johnny Football's ex-girlfriend, who he

>hit

and is now wants to charge him for domestic abuse. It's a semi-clever joke.

What does a vag taste like? Do they smell bad?,Im genuinely curious.
>inb4 le wet coins
I'm sure it must be gross.

its not pleasant. but its not so bad if your girl takes care of herself. also the salty milk and coins meme is actually pretty accurate. when youre going down you should (hopefully) be too aroused to worry about the taste. desu i bet sucking a dick is better tho

You normies and your crazy antics. I shower regularly, but if a girl tried to suck my dick it would be awkward as fuck. Maybe some day my autism will cease. Thanks Chad

The taste isn't bad, it's the fact that the smell stays in your beard for 24 hours and won't go away even if you shower and wash vigorously that sucks.

I've eaten only one pussy so far, but this one was literally tasteless. It tasted like skin or something.

This. I had to chew a bubble gum afterwards because I felt like I had bad breath.

With a brick