Question for my fellow Americans:

Question for my fellow Americans:

Which is your LEAST favorite of the "big 4" and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_E13tZNKyc
youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nba because its for shitskins and cucks

Baseball or Football

Hockey and Basketball are actually entertaining

nhl, never really got into it.

This

I can watch the US Hockey team disappoint me time and time again, but can't manage to give a shit about the NHL.

Depends on whether you mean sport or league.

For sport, I actually like all of them, but:
1. Baseball
2. Football
(Sizeable gap)
3. Basketball
4. Hockey

But for the leagues themselves (hate all of them)

1. NHL
2. MLB
HUGE FUCKING POWER GAP
3. NFL
4. NBA

nhl
i know how fast paced it is and all but its just so boring

Boreball can fuck off

1. Football
2. Hockey
3. Baseball
4. Basketball

(Soccer is really 2nd though)

NHL
I grew up in southern california, what the fuck is water
or ice for that matter

>California
>wtf is water

That """"joke"""" doesn't work when you border a fucking ocean

that """""water""""" will make you go loony if you drink it

NBA it's rigged and meaningless till the 4th quarter

NBA it's got no entertainment value to me. I watch alll other 3 along with soccer regularly tho

NHL

I wish I could get into baseball. I'm a complete casual and I only watch baseball when my team (the A's) are good, and even then I literally only watch A's games. I'll know everyone's position, name, stats, etc.

But when the A's aren't good, I basically don't even pay attention to the sport. There's just too many fucking games. Each game counts for like 0.5% of the season, it makes watching games seem like a waste of time, especially when your team is bad. Hell, after the A's blow it every year I feel like an idiot for having watched so many games

I think the last time I was really into watching baseball was back when Donaldson and Cespedes were still on the team

And I know people say shit like "You can have it on in the background" but I don't do that, if I watch a sport I want to watch and pay attention to every part of it

NBA
easily the most rigged of them all and basketball is easily the most boring sport of the 4

NHL because I don't ever watch it, simple. I sometimes watch basketball or baseball, enough that I'd be able to hold a basic conversation, but not hockey. I picked a team to support in name but I have never seen any of their games, I can name like maybe 2-3 guys on the team if I think about it but that's it.

nba, too much scoring.

Baseball

I know it's a great game, it's just not for me.

MLB

I just find it incredibly boring. Even being at the games are dull. I've pretty much quit following it entirely.

NBA. Very little parity (except this decade, surprisingly), relocates teams on a whim, being a fan of one of the perpetually shitty teams doesn't help

Well it's not like the caps can even disappoint me at all anymore these days. I'd at least like to go past the second round of the post season next year

Baseball. No local team and not enough memes

baseball, it's boring as fuck.Love the other 3

I don't have an NHL team in the race (NE Ohio) but I still like hockey better than apehoop.

Like everyone else, I'm glad the Cavs won it, but you won't find me eating horseshit over it.

1) Football
2) Baseball
3) everything else

I know the feeling

anyone who likes baseball is a dad

Baseball is the shittiest fucking game, gay as fuck.

From there now that we've kicked out faggot ass baseball and created a big three here's my power rankings

1. NBA
2. NHL
3. NFL

This guy gets it

I agree. Soccer should be in the big 4.
Then it would be

1. NBA
2. Soccer/Real Football
3. NHL
4. NFL (Renamed to National Eggball League)

Cuckhoop
It's not very entertaining to me. Plus I don't care about giant lanklet nigs

You'll love it when Mexico City gets their expansion franchise.

I don't particularly like watching MLB, it's boring AF, but I appreciate the history of the sport it has good American feel to it.

NBA you only need like 2 superstars on a team, and you got a shot. It also feels the most fixed of these big 4.

So those are the two worst.

>Baseball
>affordable tickets to take his kids to the game and get a decent seat
>Slow enough game to follow while you get drunk as fuck
Yeah sounds like a dad game to me

How long until Silver says the field house is outdated, and if Indiana doesn't want to forever ruin their status as a basketball state and see the Pacers move (see: Minnesota with hockey), they need to build a new arena with 100% taxpayer money

Even then nowadays, teams have 3, and it's just going to get worse with the exploding salary cap

NBA
>Superhumans
>Flying through the air
>Dunks
>Fun game unless you pay for playoff tickets to a ref-fest
>Swag

MLB
>Mere mortals
>No verticals
>Predictable
>Snorefest
>No swag

nba because i don't like basketball

>Andre Miller
>superhuman

Superhumans don't have exploding knees and shattering legs.

NHL. It's so boring that they actually allow fights? Pathetic.

1. Hockey
2. Soccer
3. Football
4. Baseball
Won't even list basketball, hate it.

fatswing is shit and becoming totally irrelevant. even people at the games are bored as fuck

hockey is exciting but I don't really follow it

NBA varies, it has been up and down in recent years

NFL is a horrible league but football is the GOAT sport

1.NFL
(1.5. EPL)
2.NBA

POWERGAP

3.MLB
4.NHL

I will say that NHL is more fun to watch than MLB but hockey is a sport I have never played so that makes me less likely to follow it

Top Tier
NBA and NFL

Boring Tier
MLB

Irrelevant Tier
NHL

so can the tap.

Also will say my favorite to see live is MLB game. Very comfy watching experience. And usually stadiums have good food and beer. Camden yards is GOAT. Natty bohs and crab fries

baseball is great to watch in person and of the 4 it is the best on a radio broadcast

but watching them on TV is pretty fucking dull

I don't get why NBA and NHL: fans hate each other and their sports so much. Is it just because their seasons are at the same time?

for the ones that do hate each other it's usually black vs white and white guilt vs white

NBA is the better sport. It's proven by how much more popular it is. Hockey fags have an inferiority complex, only a couple of million watch their finals.

Some of these niggers need physical therapists to teach them how to properly walk.

They aren't the athletes like the NFL

Hockey beta white bois think their little fairy skate sport is actually better than Lebron james winning one for da land

Basketball only makes 30% more than hockey though and hockey isn't even on ESPN lmao

NFL or MLB. Because the games are too long and boring.

hockey is literally the best sport I cannot get into. I love it but it's half assed cause I have no team to support. Was thinking about bandwagoning the sharks cause I live in Nevada and why the fuck not one state over, but fuck that now

Played at the same time. Both have a superiority complex.
Fans are super different, usually nigs and wiggers vs northern state whites

Vegas is getting a team next year, bro.

is it confirmed? If so based as fuck, I can actually go to games

I wish Pittsburgh had an NBA team.

hopefully in the United States there was a city (or state) that had only Soccer Team in professionally Level

A City (or State) in the United States, that has only team in MLS (Major League Soccer)

Well I guess a few mortals make it

Well NBA has more superhumans than the NFL I would say. But the NFL has some too, I don't think JJ Watt is human

100%
They're literally having an expansion draft next season.
I'm amazed at how fast it's taken place, was like overnight

Being 6'9" 200 lbs is not athletic.
Stop drinking the NBA koolaid.
There's a reason Durant couldn't bench 185 and Hibbert couldn't do 10 pushups

What a shame, Vegas is gonna suck now

Well most people only watch their team in baseball. It's a regional sport rather than national.

I don't get what you mean by this. Was this like an intended joke?

Durant is 6'9" 240 and the bench press thing was during the draft combine when he was still a 215 pound skeleton, he is obviously much stronger now than then.

>Muh bench
It's basically giving up one function for another. I'm sure if Big Baby Davis wanted too he could put on 100 pounds and go push and hit people and take a break for a 30 second huddle. Nate Robinson could have definitely played in the NFL, but if you're a 2 sport guy it's just smarter to go the NBA where you last longer and get paid more

No, Vegas is getting a team as if they're a legitimate community now. Vegas is just a neutral place to go party at

Baseball. Its just so incredibly boring and the games take so long. I'm not big on basketball, but at least there is action there and the casual fan can hop on.

>He's stronger now, our gigganiggas are athletes!

Sorry dude, we all heard Roy Hibbert stories.
Cuckhoop fags are just lanklet niggers, they aren't athletes. End of story. End. Of. Story.

If they aren't named the Las Vegas Blackjacks it will be a sin.

Baseball and it's not even close
1. Hockey
2. Basketball
3. Football
4. Soccer
5. Baseball

Don't be such an eggball-fag

Just telling you the truth fagboy.
Keep pretending that the latest NBA draft prospect that's 6'10" 210lbs is a physical phenom tho

Different games and different bodytypes reflect that.

NBA players are made to be able to jump high, last a high paced game, and be able to try to keep up with world class speedsters.

NFL players are mainly made to push each other on a 1 yard line and clap their hands and take a 30 second huddle break before the center lays his egg and gives it to the quarterback.

The exceptions being the receivers, safetys, some running backs, and the rare JJ Watt phenom

Baseball

Its too long, too slow, and with all the games they play in the regular season, its too pointless.

Basketball, the players never look like they give a fuck.

NHL because of the fake fights

Sounds like a good job to me, get paid millions and not give a fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=6_E13tZNKyc

Hockey is pretty cool but I just can't get into it. It's just such a literal who sport. Like even literal who teams in other sports like the Tennessee Titans and the Denver Nuggets are more famous than shit like the Tampa Bay Lightning.

cuckpuck. I can't see the little shit going everywhere.

>can't get into a sport because E!SPN doesn't talk about it enough

lmao

That's true but Hockey is pretty cool to me, doesn't seem like it's a sport that has much rigging (LA Queens might be fishy) but it's cool, although I don't really watch it.
It's more fun to me as a game, when I play NHL games it's fun as fun to make a team of created monsters, have 99 overall wingmen for fast breaks, have 6'8 defense men, a 7'0 monster center, and slam the fuck out of people.
I always turn off icing and offsides too so I don't even play the game like it's made to be played, play by my own rules and beat the fuck out of the other team

>world class speedsters
>teams literally have physical therapists teaching big men how to walk properly

Cuckhoop fags are so fucking delusional about their lanklets

>Big men
That's different though, there's some world class athletes that are also bigmen, and there's project big men who have a fucked up equilibrium but they keep them around for potential. That's why there's not as many 7 footer anymore and they're all doing "smallball" with 6'7 power forwards and shit. But there's a few supreme big men athletes, Dwight Howard used to be superhuman, could jump high as fuck, now he's just a strong guy with "average" all star skills

>Tfw you get a monster fucking check
youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4

I watched the entire draft last night and all of them were lanklets, 6'10" and bean pole physiques.

Just because John wall is quick does not make the NBA an athlete driven league bro.

SUPREME ATHLETES

But desu soccer probably has the best athletes, although there's some NBA and NFL guys who could be soccer players if they were in an alternate universe where soccer was the go-to sport. NFL gets more rest time than NBA players but compared to soccer the NBA has a lot of rest time

nba

CHI

>Guerschon Yabusele
> lanklet beanpole
> 6'8" 240lbs

wew

basketball

It just is not as interesting as it used to be(watching since 93 , laker fan)

todays bball is less entertaining than college basketball and no I'm not trolling there are times where I seriously feel like the atmosphere is pathetic compared to a college game

my ranking from entertaining to least would go like this
Baseball
Football
Hockey
POWER GAP
Basketball

1. Hockey
2. Football
Only two I watch. I like to play basketball and baseball but rarely watch games.

>some literally who that will peak as a 9th man is evident of the rest of the lanklets you think are phenoms

Hockey.

I don't know why. But it's shit. I've watched far more soccer than hockey.

NFL is easily my least favorite even though I think it's fun to watch. the format was perfect in the old days, when it was 12 games a season and there were no wild card meme teams. then they extended the season and added more teams to the playoffs in order to make more money. and they started changing the rules to make passing more effective, now there is less defensive talent because every nigger wants to be a wide receiver.