Rate my fuckin face Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/marlonfuc/status/552082629303230464
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*Rape my fucking face Sup Forums

motherfucking mike/10

jared/10

would fuck my mother/10

4/10 Milk shake... nice glass, but lacks toppings.

Better looking than most of the unkempt beta male faggots who start these

Thank you

is op irl motherfucker mike

get off your ass and post more videos / 10

10"/10

Post a timestamp or you're not mike.

>reverse google searches
>no matching results
Ok you have intrigued my interest. Are you actually Mike?

It's honestly not that dumb of a thing to ponder. No images matches AND they do look like the type to browse Sup Forums.

Well if it is he's not gonna out himself with a timestamp

Well if it's really him and he didn't wanna get outed I doubt he would post at all.

>fucking face

Not if I assumed you'd think the pic was actually posted by me

nigga u aint mike matei

Mike Matei is known to be THE most hung guy in AVGN's basement, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Hillary's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting her wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Mike barely able to force it past the knob, and Clinton moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Matei's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

>lel

HAHAHAHAHA

its a pic from twitter

>underrated

Wop/10

You seem to be under the impression that he's joking. twitter.com/marlonfuc/status/552082629303230464

No. Just.. no