Who do you main in League of Legends?

Who do you main in League of Legends?

Your mom

Stfu and play rift

Mordekaiser

Anivia

No one because I do not play a game full of meme-spouting 14 year olds and NEETS.

annie
>she's eazy mechanically
>shes good in a lot of matchups, and team comps
>she can carry hard
>I'm lowelo been playing the game since 2012 tho
>I'm more of a micro heavy player so I'm just doing this to climb.
>plus I like here theme and skins

her*

I only play Velkoz, Mid or Support

Underaged and b&.

same over here

Irelia

dont play that often anymore but mained hec top

>true will cannot be defeated
neither can that ass

i used to main morde back in the day, 2 bad theey fucekd him up with the new changes i ahte his new Q :/ now i main malz and udyr but they fucekd up malz jsut like the ydid with morde

I like his new q. I liked the old new q more because it was small damage, moderate and shitload. Now it's 2 moderate hits and 1 big. Also new w is a powerful heal to you and your teammate if you manage to end it with 2 enemy champs in range.

braum

poppy

I used to main braum back in times when he was op and I played on low elos. I once made a quadra kill with support items.

true new W is great morde needed a heal but old q was very usefull for farming/wave clear new Q is ok but i would rather have an aoe on Q

I main Bard...mained rek sai some months before but i dunno but hes not the same anymore ..

vik was op before last patch, now he quite sucks. still my favoriiite

Gangplank. Still stupidly good despite repeated nerfs. Never get tired of 1k dmg crits in a massive aoe.

Oriana
>Feeds robot fetish
>Spammy abilities
>Can zone like a motherfucker

Jayce baby all day one of the best Jayces NA currently feelsgoodman

fking love that champ

Ashe
Which I hate because she's so fucking good to play but her personality is absolute shite. She never says anything even remotely interesting or funny.

>Wants a united Freljord
>Not an edgy viking
>Not a cold bitch who wants to enslave everyone
I don't know. She seems pretty cool to me.