You meet a 10/10 girl. She's keen for some action...

You meet a 10/10 girl. She's keen for some action. But the only catch is she isn't on the pill so having sex one time gets her pregnant. You can't use a condom or any birth control.

1/ Do you have sex, get her pregnant and bare the consequences of raising the child or pay child support?

2/ Turn her down knowing you have missed an opportunity with a 10/10 girl.

Which one will it be.

Plus general Asian thread.

pull out

/thread

/thread

what? i'd fucking pull out and pump her mouth.

You can't. You have to cum inside.

i mean is she asian? cuz if shes asian than like no, but if shes some sexy curvy blonde or something fuck yes

If she is "keen for some action" I would force her to sign a contract waiving me from all responsibility for the child.

can be any girl

probably would.
but would havee other girls on the side.
also use her to get more 10s

Says who? Bitch can't stop me.

I'd knock her up and start a family in a heartbeat. My Jap wife already has my 2 kids and life is good.

Only a fool and/or homo would walk away from this deal.

Only acceptable excuse is that you're a youngfag who isn't an adult/prepared for kids. Last thing the world needs is more neglected kids.

That said, temporally, there's a 1/4 chance per month of impregnation. Furthermore, only 3/5 impregnations carry to full term.

Tl;dr You can't lose!

i pay cash at bars, take the boozer shuttle from the park and ride, and she only knows my first name.
guess.

If she's a 10/10 why the fuck not get her pregnant? Offspring will be good looking and you got yourself a fucking 10/10 I see no downside to this

if it's the woman in the photo then she can be my baby mama. Would raise the child.

anal it is

What the actual fuck is everyone in this thread like 15 or american

The OP makes no indication that the 10/10 will stick around. It is much more likely she will take her child care payments and continue fucking whoever the fuck she likes

If she's loyal to me for life, wife her.

>inb4 whores

this

I'm 37yrs old, and Australian.

Fuck yourself. Vigorously. With a cactus.

someone in here ever heard of fuckin abortion?

Seriously? These fucking virgins would ruin their life with a child/child support just to fuck a bitch? You do know you can buy yourself a whore with fraction of the money you'd spend on child support right?

no. Does it rhyme with shoshmorshon?

Maybe she's already pregnant and wants to pin his bastard onto you, DNA test comes back and BOOM!- pic related

Happy negro is happy.
>escaped Lasquisha's grip...

Only a 15-y/o would get so uppity about that post.

I had a vasectomy 17 years ago. I can nut up in her as much as I want.

True. Or a 37 yr old in a bad mood on a friday. I need some gaming and a blowie from the missus.

Also going to Japan for 3 weeks on monday. Enjoy ya basement kids.

I'm black. So hell yea we doing it. Aint my kid

Good thing I like anal. Into the ass it goes.

>Asian thread
>10/10 thread
Decide, it can only be one. Asians are ugly af, they can be max 6/10. Only girls who can be above 6/10 are white and everyone knows it ndont know what gay OPs like you would see in asian girls

Fuck her

In 9 months she will be a single mom

Do anal

Option 1
>become an aboriginegro in ausland

Ignorance at its finest.