I've been vegan for 5 months, how does it feel knowing I will live longer than you?

I've been vegan for 5 months, how does it feel knowing I will live longer than you?

Other urls found in this thread:

bossip.com/1316698/vegan-activist-attempts-to-climb-mt-everest-to-prove-vegans-arent-weak-dies-from-altitude-sickness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does it feel taking it in the ass?

Malnutrition, think about it.
Btw, I know this might be bait but people do convert to veganism so whatever.

Knowing there is one more vegan on this shit rock just makes me want to die sooner.

you won´t

my grandmother eats meat and is 92 years old

Tfw you could be hit by a bus any second

"Vegetarians and vegans may be harming their chance of having children after a study found that men who do not eat meat have significantly reduced sperm counts"

not op or vegan, but

feels good actually, you just need to get used to the initial discomfort. It passes quickly and then you can really enjoy being penetrated. No homo.

Not as good ask knowing you'll die of nothing miserable and alone.

We live in a society so advanced you can be this big of a faggot to cut out half of the possible food on earth and still live. I assume the pretentious asshole attitude is a symptom of never really having to worry about anything. This society was built by meat eaters who worked hard and couldn't live off kale chips and beans because it doesn't provide enough nutrients fast enough. Apologize and thank us, the true hero's, the omnivores, who gave you such a option in life that all you have to worry about in regards to food is your feelings.
You are welcome kid.

being a vegan / vegetarian is stupid

just because you're a carnivore or an omnivore doesn't mean you have to kill to eat. it's perfectly ethical to eat meat from dead animals, as well as animal products, especially if you have been caring for those animals

if we stopped eating animals, we would have little to no reason to be farming them, the animal population would drastically decrease, and so will their quality of life

we are bound to meet aliens at some point, and while some of them will be angry at us for eating meat, others will exclusively carnivores. what's more, some will be more plant based, thus they could say you are the immoral one for eating plants and seeds

She certainly does user

This is great, user! It means that evolution will kill all the vegans in due time

it won't be longer, it will just feel longer without bacon

and by chance they get a child they wil kill it by not giving breast milk

a vegan diet needs more supplements than an omnivorous diet
a vegan diet is full of more artificial chemicals than an omnivorous diet
a vegan diet is, as proven by dietitians in a number of studies, worse for your body than an omnivorous diet

if you're doing it for moral reasons, okay
if you're doing it for health reasons, you've failed your goal

and if you're doing it for moral reasons make sure you're eating food not grown with cow shit fertilizer, various plastics, and your indoor plumbing

are you really a vegan if you swallow?

no vegan has ever lived anywhere near as long as a meat eater. you will actually die much sooner.

It is like people want to bite on vegan bait threads

You may live long, but will it really feel like it?

You won't live longer, some cunt will kill you for not shutting the fuck up about being Vegan long before bacon clogs my arteries.

vegans don't use bait, that's unethical

have fun with your estrogen levels faglord

Kek
>2016
Wants to live long and get his ass wiped by his greatgrandchildren. Fucking faggot

name a vegan over 60

bossip.com/1316698/vegan-activist-attempts-to-climb-mt-everest-to-prove-vegans-arent-weak-dies-from-altitude-sickness/
Just dropping this here. And if want ill drop some links explaining how a vegetarian diet can cause a lot of mental issues.
>took the bait

If i was an pig i would hate meat too

you're not a vegan if you can predict the future, you're a wizard, faggot !

A life without meat is not worth living.
Im sorry to tell you but you are already 5 months dead m8

Feels pretty great. I'd rather enjoy my eighty years of life and leave behind a good legacy than live a joyless century and be remembered as that insufferable prick who made a morality out of his diet.

This cigarette tastes mighty good too.

This.

Ha, sucks to be you.
Who the fuck would want to live longer on this shit hole planet anyways
I'll wait for my sweet release of death at the age of 50 while chewing on some fucking stakes

does being a vegan make you feel a bit holier-than-thou perhaps? cause i sure do sense some self righteousness.

There is no need for vegan shit. Just stop eating junk food and replace it with fruits and veggies. Bam. You'll feel like a new man.

>implying Vegans do live longer
Have fun dying a slow and painfull death.
>implying your shit vegetables are not killing animals to feed your shit ego

how does it feel to know that nobody gives a shit this is 4 Chan

rofl

Veganism is just a bunch of holier-than-thou faggots that don't understand that they are animal murders as well.
In order to get your shit vegetables you need land, thus taking space from animals which kill animals, in order to get good vegetables growth you need fertilizer made from animals.
VEGANS BTFO YOU BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES

Honestly dude, I've known some fat as fuck unhealthy vegans. A lot of em snack on junk food because their diet does not allow quasi healthy food that taste good. Vegan diet allows good tasting food that's bad for you (candy, cookies, and shit) and a lot of bad tasting food that's good for you.

And there's this. Red meat and pork have been scientifically proven to raise testosterone levels. Soy increases the body's estrogen levels.

Veganism works better for women and some vegans are still unhealthy as fuck. And all the best foods are meat and dairy.

>mfw I am a plant and eat living prey

Plants feel pain even after being harvested, that's why I only eat bark and stones!

Well, I've been vegan for 6 months. How does it feel knowing I will love longer than you OP?

>one off from quints

kys now

VEGAN PROTEIN SUPPLY