I Need a Plan on How to Trick someone into raping a corpse. Thx

I Need a Plan on How to Trick someone into raping a corpse. Thx
Pic not related

Dude what?

Sell your asshole on the streets.
Wait for oldfag to put his wrinkly, graying dick in your asshole.
Kill yourself, faggot.

You should try making a corpse trick you into raping yourself

You cannot rape a corpse. Also, just take a man home from a gaybar and shoot yourself in the head while he is ploughing you. He will have been defiling your corpse for at least a second.

>Hypnotize that person
>tell him you want sex at your place in 2 hours
>tell him you'll be asleep but he has to fuck you to wake you up
>go to your place
>leave the door unlocked
>kill yourself

I am using my mamas tableto right now and I'm high as fuck and the size of each post's lettering is different and it's tripping me out

Orro chocho mocha latte Fabien is doing the dishes martuantio works for the CIA helicopters have the right to free speech and equal masturbatory laws

Mikhail, why has thine camderino not proven his evanescence against the shadow people? For andydew hath no memory of such event. To where do go the extra money for the use of the individual named above and beyond the scope of work and I will be a good time to get the same time as I

Buttermere bonjui

bro dont use electronic devices for a bit its nicer that way :^) go look at a newspaper instead and go feel that shit up

I mean tricking someone into raping a dead person, not me

Thanks electrified Toadman. You have saved my leathery skin once again. Bogus boardwalk my wandering oak of fucking flowers and sexy plumbing

Why is gay bar one word? Are you some sort of floating cat with butterfly ballet men are playing the piano for you? I bet your name is Ben but you tell people to call you Benjamin you foul taint you

Epic 80s music playing in the background *

Mountain dew: pitch black TM

" Baja blast is for shitlords and barbies!"

I'm the only good thing in this thread I'm going to Facebook for a second brb my hos

Fucking samefag

Didn't mean to samefag you, my b

I was not I was, however the rest of them except And Also youAre not me

Predicated, drink bleach it's good for your health.

Drink my nutsack it's good for your moustache