So brock's gotten plenty of media coverage and hate...

so brock's gotten plenty of media coverage and hate. can b find the identity of the skank who got black out drunk behind a dumpster so that she gets her appropriate amount of slut shaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oQbei5JGiT8
heavy.com/news/2016/06/brock-turner-full-statement-letter-judge-aaron-persky-court-victim-rape-stanford-rapist/
heavy.com/news/2016/06/brock-turner-rape-victim-full-statement-pdf-ashleigh-banfield-video-youtube-cnn/
theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/29/yes-means-yes-california-sexual-consent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol kill yourself m9

Kys pls

It was your mom op, go die in a fire

next time you pass out I am gonna laugh when you get anally sodomized by 12 niggers and a Beluga whale.

What a bunch of utter candyasses. .
You've been checked for your good deeds

Why is everyone so mad. If you are dumb enough to get black out drunk without anyone to watch you just in case, you're dumb.
Secondly, she needs to take responsibility for her poor judgment. I've never let myself get that trashed at a party where I pass at by a dumpster

I wonder if he will commit suicide at some point, then we can finally say "we did it reddit xD lel".

I don't get all the outrage. She says she can't remember anything, he says he can barely remember anything. The only two hints of a crime is that she got bruises, but I don't see how drunken sex out in the open is supposed to NOT end in bruises and that he left her there. It couldn't even be determined if she was passed out or not, no memory doesn't mean unconscious. On top of that they made out and kissed at the party prior to the incident. He got six months. I think, given the severe lack of evidence and that still nobody, including the supposed victim, knows what really happened, that's a sentence that can be justified, yet the whole internet just exploded. What's going on?

nah, it is men's responsibility to ensure a woman's safety when she decides to take enough drugs to pass out behind a dumpster after flirting with an equally drugged up guy.

Lol wat
No you fuck its the responsibility of the person drinking / drugging to not pass out, by not taking alot of shit, OR NOT DOING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

Can we just stop for a moment and point out the fact that she doesn't remember if she gave consent or not and a guy still got jailed? Thanks.

ik hou van kaas

Yes, men have the responsibility to not put their penis wherever they feel like it, including unconscious women and treating them like trash, being drugged up isn't an excuse for being a horrible human, you still have morals when you're drunk/stoned etc... unless you have no morals ever then you don't

So what exactly happened? I know the girl was passed out drunk but was he drunk too?

Go fuck your babybsister

8/8 response.

Je moeder houd van mijn kopkaas

Sure, what he did was fucked up, I just wanted to bring it into perspective. People want his head over this, his life is basically ruined - while she didn't even remember if she gave consent/what happened at all.

Sup Forums has gotten soft. We need to figure out who the whore is and telling us to kill ourselves isn't helping

He says he didn't remember anything then comes up with this elaborate story about how they were dancing and kissing and falling in love romantic type bullshit in the courtroom. They talk about his aspirations and dreams and then question her to look like some dumbass drunk slut.

Is this your first time encountering sarcasm?

Gotta agree with you user. Sounds like he was hot and heavy for her and she was feeling the same for him and both were just too drunk to understand what was going on, she can't remember, he can't remember, it's a shame that it happened but I really doubt he actually set out to rape her, more like he still wanted it and she accidentally passed out.

That being said, I'd never fuck anyone at a party, with the way things are going I could get their consent on tape and no doubt be facing a rape charge the next day.

No

Yes

I guess the problem is that some people actually genuinely agree with this statement... should have put an /s there.

Nobody wants to rape your hideous ass.

He wasn't with her at the party he found her passed out and then just used her. She said she'd never seen him before.

fo serious???

As a non-yank, I've only heard about think from Sup Forums and they can't even count to fucking 10.

But I've heard 2 stories from the few threads a bout this.

One is that they went outside for a fumble, and she passed out during it.

The other is that she had passed out and he was not only still fucking her, but he put things in her that were lying around near a garbage bin.

Either way, more than once, I read that there were 2 witnesses, 1 of which pulled him off her.

The thing that he got fucked for, though, is that he talked to the cops at the scene. And what he said was used against him in court.

The morale of this story, kiddies, is don't talk to the fucking cops without your lawyer present.

wtf is wrong with you guys. get the fuck off my board

My dubs say shut the Fuck up if you don't agree

This, you fucking SJW candyass wussgirls. Soft, the lot of you. I'd preach on about how great/depraved this shithole used to be, but I couldn't even expect a good newfag/oldfag argument out of any of you.

She's a life wrecking whore who thought getting irreparably smashed on a college campus around a bunch of horndogs wouldn't have severe consequences.

"my board" How about you get the fuck out of here you fucking ponyloving summerfag. Jesus fucking christ you're the most pathetic human being that exists. "lol le anonymoose xD DXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddd nevar forgit" shut the fuck up you fucking little cunt

I heard they're been making out before hand

Didn't hear he put things in her but I can understand if he still wanted to fuck her and she happened to pass out. A mate of mine was fucking a chick at a part and her friends freaked out that he was rapping her when in reality she'd given consent and was so fucking drunk now that she was essentially falling over.

Ah to be inside 15 and edgy again.

Come back in 3 years OP.

He dragged her to the dumpster faggot, but you are right. They are both at fault.

I once drunkenly passed out during sex, woke up to orgasm and went back to black. That night was a good night.

>My board
>My
Summer is here true enough

oh my god are you cunts gonna call rape as well??? is summer the new patriarchy or what

She went to that party with her sister, she got stupid drunk on her own, the sister dident see a problem to stop her but its the guys at fault.

learn to spell you spastic fuck. how the fuck do you even think "dident" is a word jesus christ this fucking board...

That's all I'm saying, I think his punishment is fine, he's gonna get rekt with bad media and life is over. She put herself in a situation to ask for something bad to happen
Analogy inc.
I'm gay male, I'm not going to go to a bar of homophobes and flirt around. Why? Because they'll beat the shit out of me. Does that make it their fault yes, is it also mine for not having better judgement, yesss

Yes, she forced his penis into herself. Oh wait, that's not rape that's called consensual sex. Which is not rape. If she never said she consented, regardless of physical state, it is rape. Yes she could have been a bit smarter but it was not her fault that some pervert decided to sexually assault her.

Spell or grammer dont get mad at fucked shit on b/ you hairy asshole new fag

Why he's a cuck bag anyways, probably gonna get raped in jail by someone who can do it right.

Not really assault if she was literally asking for it and passed out during

>If she never said she consented
Flawed logic. That's not how consent works, also how is a person not speaking your language going to give you verbal consent? How is a deaf person going to receive consent? How is a mute person going to give consent? Consent can be given many ways, fag.

youtu.be/oQbei5JGiT8

Maybe not but if she was drunk then she wouldn't have been aware enough to really consent. If she was drunk and did consent, then it would appear to me as if the guy was taking advantage of her since she wasn't completely there, which is a perverted thing to do too.

Owell hez rich this aint shit. Lawsuit from the girl for his money inc

kek

Everybody knows this. The point that's discussed over and over is not WHAT consent is, but how it is given and it's not only given verbally, that assumption is retarded.

That's true. But if she was passed out to start with before she was raped, then how could she have consented at all regardless of speech? She would not have even been conscience.

Except she could have consented right as she met him, might not have drank, might have. Honestly if this is your way of thinking better not let anyone near a bottle if they have any intention of fucking someone (enjoy telling that to a college).

You can say no when you're drunk, if you say yes when you're drunk then I'm sorry you've said yes, sucks that you're going to regret it later but unless she's actually passed out of puking so much that she can't even get a straight word out, she's not 'that' drunk.

Same for a guy

Both are at fault
She got irresponsible...however thatbshouldbt guarantee or warrant someone sodomizing you.

The logic you use to approach this is getting in an accident with a drunk driver.

You decided to drive therefore its your fault you ran the risk of hetting in an accident with someone.

How does her being drunk mean she deserved it...when a woman gets drunk at an event, is it mandatory someone rape her?
>>inb4 edgy answers
if your answer is no but there are people.who would, then why not be an irl white knight and help?
Because youre taught to look away.
A part of this isnt "rape culture" or "white priviledge" or "patriarchy"
Although those things are present.
At its core this case is about an abussive person being punished for abussing a person, the person was drunk, that doesnt warrant abuse. This isnt drawig on a drunk buddies face, its not even just fucking a drunk chick whichni would be a little more understanding of if she had been flirty and the guy was drunk too and shit happened. We've all been there.

This girl was already gone, no one bothering her. This guy took it upon himself to carry her out, rape her, sodomize her, what ever and made a conscious decision to leave her out by a dumpster and leavw her for dead hoping the problem would fix itself.

Thats the problem.

Im really not trying tonsound like some fucking sjw but the reality of the situation is that the case seems to defend the man over the woman because of status and its very much the way court cases gonin the middle east if they go to court. So if you say you hate muslims but want this kid to walk free convert to islam. Goodluck its ramadan.
The only reason i can think of the short sentence is that the judge knows hes gonna get turned into a sock puppet in prison.

She doesn't know if she was passed out or not, she can't remember it. He says she was conscious and consented.

She probably passed out during, it's a whole other kettle of fish if he was fucking her and she passed out (or was about to and she passed out) than if she was passed out and then he fucked her.

I think it was the former, she panicked and now he's in jail.

both of them were drunk. if a drunk person gives consent to another drunk person does it classify as rape since they werent at their sound mind at that time? no.

Tru.

But overall I think the guy took advantage of her and she was being a bit stupid.

I really hate the voice of jews, and their accents suck

>leave her by a dumpster for dead

I heard he got tackled off her during

Come on fuck they were both drunk but you dont just try and fuck/finger bang some unconscious bitch unless you got either got some nikes dog or you prepared to take the wrap if you get caught.

Most people will see it that way since overall it was his dick into her vagina, doesn't matter whether or not she actually did or didn't consent people will see him as the issue.

Honestly I wouldn't fuck someone at a party when alcohol is involved, it's too much of a hassle.

Heres the thing man as sjwish as this sounds. Consent is ongoing.

Ic halfway through a chick tells me to stop cuz it doesnt feel right. You stop and either work it back to her saying yes or just go. Never just keep pumping i cant understand how people can have sex without someone else enjoying it. Half the fun is watching their eyes roll back when they cum. But i digress.

If consent isnt ongoing thats one thing.
If someoen is too drunk to even give consent thats another.

And think about it and again Sup Forumsmentality aside. What vanilla ass girl consents to im going to get black out drunk, then drag me away, rape me, sodomize me, then leave me behind this disgusting dumpster.

You dont exactly consent to extreme fetishes unless you actually get to enjoy them.

WHITE PRIVILEGE

The point is they made out at the party and left together, everything after that is unknown as she says she can't remember anything and he says she consented. Why would you throw him into jail just because she doesn't know what's going on and now >feels< violated? Have you read her letter to the judge? She says she didn't remember anything and the first thing people told her was "you might have gotten raped", then she had multiple hourse of testing done on her while still hungover as fuck. I might sound like a cynic, but I think the chance of the events afterwards are pretty likely to make her think she was assaulted, not the stuff that actually happened.

>Turning down tea

Nigga I live in the south, if someone offers you tea and you say no you've basically spit in their face.

So many conflicting statements from people its starting to become that the case is being mixed in with the media and popular culture i wont know until i read the full transcripts

He was piss drunk and so was she. It's quite save to assume that she passed out before even thinking about pulling back her consent and he simply didn't notice for a while.

The Jew who is talking doesn't understand the importance of tea in social interactions

I can see why she felt violated, no one wants to have shit done to them that they can't remember (well most people) but that's not the other guys fault. If you can't remember I think you should just let sleeping dogs lie and make sure you didn't get any STI's

I just assume the bitch was lying, and faked it when they got caught .
99% of rape is a lie made up by women who regret it after the fact

1 you cannot legally give consent when drunk or drugged
2 consent must be verbal

If the above two were not true anyone could go around drugging your mothers, sisters, and girlfriends (if you're not living in your mother's basement still) and saying "oh she arched her back which meant 'yes' so I had sex with her while she was drugged/passed out" and get away with it...

Which is why people are circulating a petition to recall this dumbass of a judge who gave Brock faggot 6 months of a possible 12 years when the prosecution asked for 6 years.

I'm the guy you responded to and I whole-heartedly agree.

>99%

Eh I wouldn't go that far. There are plenty of rape cases that happen that don't involve alcohol or drugs at a party. I'd say a decent amount of those cases are fake, but real rape, nah.

2 consent must be verbal
Then how do deaf mutes give or receive consent?

>1 you cannot legally give consent when drunk or drugged
You can. Fact.
>2 consent must be verbal
It mustn't. Also fact.

If the above two were true literally 99% of sex should be considered rape.

Oh, I was thinking white one white rape, if you add niggers and spics into the statistic in makes it 50%

The fact that you can give non-verbal consent doesn't mean that literally everything is consent, you indoctrinated child.

According to Californian law, you can't.

Was he drunk too?
What happen when both parties are intoxicated? Is it mutual rape?

that guy was supposed to watch her, they were friends you fuckface

this is a clear example of 2 friends finding out 1 of them is never to be trusted again

Fegget

Nothing turns a woman on more the hearing the line (may I have your consent to fornicate with you, my lady?)
I don't think I have ever asked a woman if we could have sex, it always just seemed to happen.

I agree that it is, but it is not a black or white problem. I don't know the exact circumstances (but who does?), but imagine both are on the verge of passing out and give consent, they start making out. Maybe one of them if not both of them pass out for few seconds, wake up again etc... both drugged up and no one really knows what is going on. Now a few days later someone tells the girl what happened but she can't remember anything so she cries rape. Do you think the guy deserves severe punishment in this scenario? The media basically wants to see him killed (although the exact circumstances might be different here).

If you really care about the subject read these
heavy.com/news/2016/06/brock-turner-full-statement-letter-judge-aaron-persky-court-victim-rape-stanford-rapist/ - his statement
heavy.com/news/2016/06/brock-turner-rape-victim-full-statement-pdf-ashleigh-banfield-video-youtube-cnn/ - her statement

Basically all I am trying to say is that just because sexually activity was going on and one of them can't exactly remember what happened, doesn't mean we can assume a terrible crime has occurred and we need to get someone's head regardless of what a judge/jury says.

Wrong. California is getting severely fucked by feminism and its constant redefining of terms, but outside campus reality is still kind of existing and consent doesn't need to be verbal.

>the definition of consent under the bill requires “an affirmative, conscious and voluntary agreement to engage in sexual activity.”

>Lawmakers say consent can be nonverbal, and universities with similar policies have outlined examples as a nod of the head or moving in closer to the person.

Taken from our all-time favoirte progressive shithole "The Guardian".
source: theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/29/yes-means-yes-california-sexual-consent

Now let's hold our horses, friend.
No one is saying she deserves rape, but that drunk in a public place, one mind you, with high rape statistics, is entirely irresponsible.
Yes, we should teach men not to rape. But just as much as we need to teach everyone to hold a healthy fear of strangers. There are bad people everywhere. And being that drunk, to the point of absolute oblivion, and to willingly surround yourself with strangers? It removes the "hero" narrative everyone is perpetuating and replaces it with "irresponsible fool".

Real men should be strong enough to get conscious pussy and to protect unconscious pussy. Those two Swedes were real men. And by the way they said he wasn't very drunk when they pulled him off the unconscious pussy, which is why he got convicted. This wasn't he said she said. I believe the actual men in this story, and so did the jury.

This little boy was a worthless, weak cuck and any of you living vicariously through him should get six years for being such weak, pathetically excuse for little boys yourself. Show some balls and protect women, especially when they're dumb enough to get black out drunk. That's when they need you the most.

>I don't think I have ever asked a woman if we could have sex, it always just seemed to happen.
Of course you didn't, nobody should. Having to ask means that you're unable to understand her body language, showing her that you either are uncapable of basic human communication or don't care about her at all. It's both unsexy and proving you're socially retarded for your severe lack of empathy. I know women who said if I guy asked to kiss them they'd alway tell him off, because it's such a huge turn off and I can't blame them, because I do the same.

Can I ask when did the social cuck warriors take over Sup Forums. I remember when Sup Forums was a nice place where whores get their nudes shown to millions and the Nazis roamed as far as the eye can see. #RIPmoot #make4changreatagain

About 2011. 2013 was the big replacement of non-progressive mods and 2018 will probably mean full on censorship, not by the community on eachother, but actual, factual enforced censorship.