Ask someone who is genderfluid anything

Ask someone who is genderfluid anything.

faggot

Why are you people doing this

Stop replying, it's bait.

I need to glue some inox on a plastic surface what epoxy would you recommend, taking in consideration it's on a hight humidity setting.

Why haven't you hanged yourself yet you fucking mentally ill disease spreader

Why did your parents hate you?

Don't really get this, I mean I've had days where I've been girly and day's I've been more masculine, since when did this become the whole 'oh I identify as'?

Why are you a special snowflake

why do you make up such bullshit words ?
Do you feel important or special stating such a stupidity ?

Ugh
Do you suck cocks....take it up the asspussy and fuck animals and random shit?
Also kys

>>/thread

How do you determine if one is gender fluid? Is there an objective measurement to it?

Are you an ugly person? I've never seen beautiful women/men identify themselves as genderfluid.

Guys, we can't we just accept people for who they are?

he is still a faggot no matter if it's a b8 ot not

If your gender is fluid then why don't you go down the drain and kill yourself you fucking faggot

People need to understand how we feel, gender isn't a physical thing.
Gorilla glue.

We can, we just choose not to

this kek

Faggot

I´m animalfluid, sometimes I identify as being a nigger even tho I´m white

How does it feel pretending to be something that doesn't exist

pretend that gender is a spectrum with male on one end and female on the other, you can't choose where you are on the fucking spectrum

What is it like having special snowflake syndrome?

Nice dubs
Why do you feel the need for everyone's attention to such an extent that you are willing to convince yourself of bullshit like this in order to get it?
Why are you so vapid and lacking in personality that the only way you can keep people interested in you is if you make up the weirdest shit you can and hope they're baited in by it enough to hold a 5 conversation with you about it?

So you grow a penis when you feel like a man and tits/vagina when you feel like a woman. But when you are indecisive do you have both genitalia active or neither? How long does it take to grow a penis?
Do you have a feminine penise or a male vagina?

Are you op? if yes, explain exactly what id genderfluid and how you are able to switch from male-female or female-male or nonbinary or whatever

Why doesn't jet fuel melt steel beams?

What is your problem?
My parents didn't hate me until I came out.
You're genderfluid, my friend.
How is it a bullshit word? I guess male is a bullshit word too?

>white people.

I'm really not though, I'm the same gender I was the day before even if I happen to be doing some things typically the other gender would do.

>2016
>genderfluid doesn't exist

how does it feel to sexualy identify yourself with a helicopter ?

oh

and

>u'r a faggot

Male = penis
The mind has no say on gender

That's because beautiful people have no need to identify as anything. It's the uglyfags who crave attention and validation to try and make their lives less mundane.

Gender isn't a physical thing, it's a state of mind.

THIS !

only uglys and airheads do it, no fucking exception ever found !

What does having a mental dissorder feel like?

Couldn't agree more.

male means having male reproductive organs nothing to do with what you "identify" or whatever meaningless shit you try to believe

this is actually pathetic

this strengthens the gender stigmatics more than anything else. tell me, how do you feel when you feel like a "boy"?

Do you grow a dick some days and a pussy on other days, or is it all mental?

Gender isn't even real so I don't know how you can amass to either side, just like the rest of Sup Forums you're a whiny humonculie made up of cells and atoms. You ever stop to think who put labels down in the first place? It doesn't matter

I'm sure you have a friend who can support you when you come out. Its really the hardest part but you learn people's true colors when you do.

It doesn't, it's a bunch of made up bullshit for special snowflakes to feel even more special

Not phyiscal...

>clothes make me a different gender.

How's life riding on the coat tails of one of the most over hyped fads I've ever seen?

How'd you escape from tumblr? Back you go

Can i get dubs?

How does it feel to know you are just another sheep representing a teenage trend, like emos, goths, hipsters..

When you grow up, do you hope to become a gendersolid?

I have Autism, OCD, Social Phobia, Severe Anxiety, and I'm still not as fucked up as trans people / genderfluid people. Even with all these disabilities I was able to contribute to society as a well working member. How does it feel to be so fucked up you actually work towards being a social outcast? I mean seriously, you base your entire identity on being something you aren't and then try to force everyone else to accept it. Even if I believed I was the spawn of a troll elf rape, thus making me a trelf, I wouldn't try to force others to accept my belief because I know it is ridiculous. So tell me please, once again, how does it feel to require attention based on your sexuality and then attempt to force others to accept this perception because you aren't ok with just being who you are and living your own life? I am of course asking you to represent your current trans / genderfluid community as a whole when I ask these questions.
Trelf out.

so you can define a male and female state of mind ?? what kind of fucking wizardry is that ?

That's because now ugly fucks and manlets don't have to settle for being unnoticed and pathetic anymorw.

Thanks to the media and millenials with rich parents and no desire to study something worthwhile and employable in college, we can stroke ourselves to how special and wonderful we are, and how we don't fit into the binary system established by nature and thousands of years of society. Hooray!

>i sometimes identify as neither gender
End urself my dude

I like where society is going soon I'll be able to beat the shit out of girls just by wearing a bow in my hair.

Of gender isn't real then how does GENDERfluid exist, can't have one without the other you thick sack of shit

What's your favorite color?

gender bullshit, special diet ... what are the next things people will invent to feel special and different ??

Why do you want to be named and categorized? By pushing to have yourself defined in the main stream you open yourself to being a political pawn and it will be easier for those with power to exert influence over your demographic due to pushing an identity on them that they subconsciously feel the need to fit

Haha fucken lol

So youre saying you imagine to have a penis or a vagina? So if you are undecisive of whether you are female or male do you imagine to have both a penis and a vagina or neither?

I know that's what tumblr told you when you thought you were have a little crisis, don't worry you will-MIGHT grow out of it

Cancerous post
Beauty is all in the mind, much like gender.
What does being an intolerant bigot feel like, voting for trump I bet.
You're part of the problem we face every day.
I'm a female right now.
>fad

THIS

top kek

Wow OP you didn't even try this time.

I identify as stroller

Bait confirmed
This guy doesn't have anything to add guys, he already agrees with all of us
Abandon thread

good post.

Why are you such an attention seeking faggot?

I like your way of seeing things user.

Please die

Doesn't it go against progressive non binary anti sexist views to see a dress as overtly feminine?

Isn't it a little bit sexist to assume that just cause they wear a skirt or dress they're a girl and if they wear a t shirt and tight jeans their a dude?

I don't get why genderfluid is an accepted thing when it goes against gender norms and stereotypes being fought against.

You shouldn't just suddenly feel like a man or woman based on your clothing, according to tumblr. yet it's an accepted thing

you're a female ? show tits and pussy faggot

Where do you buy your exchangable genitalia?

Why can't you stop being such a fucking faggot omg

why do you think what you wear and how you act defines your gender?
what does gender even mean?

>who they are
>who they want to be
>what they want to be
this isnt Dr. Seuss. you either are, or arent. im not a flying elephant with laser beams on my forehead, but there are times i want to be. So wake up or kys. your opinion on your body in this case is invalid.

The biggest problem you face is your delusion and your need to feel special and important

Why haven't you gotten help with your mental disorder yet? And why didn't you pay attention in biology class?

Why do you think that the shit you wear defines what you are?
Which by the way is a cocksucker

Is it possible to get rid of air pockets in wallpaper or should I just repaper the room?

The way I see it is you don't want normal people to understand you because you don't want to fall in the 'gay' 'straight' 'bisexual' categories since that's how normal people understand it, you have this need to be different and you be different in the most annoying and stupid way, your need to be different has turned into pure stupidness and ignorance. You can't be the useful kind of different like Einstein or Elon Musk, you have to be the stupid unproductive kind of different.

You are useless, kill yourself

Zozzle, you want to be a flying elephant with laser beams?

"I'm a female right now."
dafaq does that even mean?

Why do you appropriate the language like that? English-speaking culture has defined the terms as follows:
A girl is a young female human.
A boy is a young male human.
The criteria are age, species, and sex. not gender or self-identity. By redefining "girl" and "boy" like that, you are disrespecting my culture.

Are we just becoming too inbred as a species?
It seems that lately, all these mental illnesses are just running rampant.
We need to nuke the entire planet and start over.

So you do understand that the idea behind being gender fluid is actually just a butchering of the world gender?

Someone can express male and female characteristics, but "gender fluid" implies you morph between being male and female, which is simply not true. You can however say that you show male and female characteristics, but even then defining characteristics as male and female is superficially stupid at best.

Please dont ever say you are gender fluid unless you have the power to morph between having a pussy and a dick, because that is what it means to be gender fluid. Please learn to use your language to communicate accurately and without confusion. Thank you.

This
Righteous laughing

why is your gender fairytale the first thing you tell about yourself, it is the only thing "interesant" about you ?

>implying you can't just beat the shit out of women now

It's called equality m8

>I'm a teenage-to-early-twenty-something who's brain hasn't fully developed yet and sometimes likes to wear different styles of clothing but calling it fashion is too mainstream so instead I pretend it's about my entire gender identity and core being as a person.

you bet ur faggot ass i wanna be one. know what is more cool than that? a flying elephant with chop saws for limbs that have laser beams blastic from the teeth, and the tusks as well.

Wow, the amount of ignorance in this thread is unbelievable. This world is going to shit. Learn to accept other people, fucking basement dwellers. Go see the real world and you'll see gender fluidity everywhere.

Gender is physical, hormones make you male or female, period. Then you can choose how your gender will be defined (more masculine woman or feminine man).