Post pics of girls you know, other Anons say what you'd do to them

Post pics of girls you know, other Anons say what you'd do to them.
Reply for reply niggas.
I'll start

I'd cum on her stomach

Who she b?

Id throatfuck her

How about her?

Oh, I would pound the everloving fuck out of her

What about this one

She ain't bad, would smash until the baby falls out

Would creampie her until it spilled out

Forgot to post on her
Would titty fuck her and cum all over her face wirh her looking up into my eyes

Make her deepthroat my cock as I pull on her piercings and her hair, telling her that she is a obedient little girl.

Would fuck her in the ass and make her walk around all day with cum dripping from her hole into her panties

Her ass is phat

I'd stab her through the belly button then Fuck the hole.

I have pics of her ass if anyone is interested

I'd tie her up and blindfold her. The ring gag in her mouth would make her unable to close her mouth, drooling all over herself. While she is stimulated with a vibrator, i'd fuck her throat at random intervals. She never knows when to prepare for it.

My girl is a shy, virgin girl. Recently started modeling.

Convince her to do more and more risque shots, when she finally agrees to pose nude send it all to their friends and threaten to send her to the family if she doesnt pose for vids

Tie her up outside and fuck her for everyone to see. Then when I'm done message all the boys on her phone to come and have their turn.

her...

I'd piss in her vitamin water and watch her drink it.

I would bend her over and lift her skirt up to fuck hee hard in her pussy making her scream with pleasure and beg for more. Then I'd come over her tits.

sounds like youd treat her poorly and kind of rough. Then what would u make her do?

I would grope that ass in public for everyone to see. We would go in an ally way where I blow a load on her face and she walks around with it.

She deserves to be cuffed to the bed on all fours and tightly restrained with her pussy visible, so she cannot even turn around and see who is creampieing her currently

Pleasure her pussy and nipples until they are sore and red. Then I would take her ass.

uglly

So would I:]

fuck! that's all i'd do, repeatedly, moar of her please ano!

chain her naked on a table with her arms and legs tied to the supports and her head hanging off. I'd attach nipple clamps connected to the ceiling and pull them as tight as possible until she screams. then I'd throat-fuck her until I came in her mouth and make her coughingly swallow it all.

I want her to cake on some red lipstick and blow me. After I cum on her face I leave her to clean up and go to my girlfriend to clean the red lipstick off my cock with her mouth.

I can, just remember to reply
bury her body under the sand, then display her pussy and let bypassers fuck her

gross

someone blow their load to her and take a pic, would love to see it

I'd sit on her face and make her eat my ass and lick my balls while I worked a vibrator on her pussy, then I'd cum on her tits.

wow that is surprisingly erotic

I'd tie her naked to a wall and whip her while screaming YOUR NAME IS TOBY!

Pick her up and put her on the table and fuck her in public where everyone one else and fuck her too. And stare deep into her eyes whilst I'm cumming inside her.

I'd push her down and sit down on her chest, restraining her arms with my knees as I unzip and unload my cock and balls on her chin. Reach back and slap her pussy to make her scream out and get noticed by everyone around her, and I'd use that to show everyone how rough and deep you're supposed to fuck a hungry teenage throat.

Rip open her shirt, snap her in the face so she fals knees down. Unzip my pants, take My Dick out, make her suck it real Good, as im about to cum o force My cock down her throat and fill her up. I hold My cock down her throat for a while, she starta to tear up and try to cry. Pull out My cock, spit her in the face, throw her on the ground, rip up her bottoms, proceed to fuck her against her will on the floor. Tie her up and leave her for others to have their turn on her

Do her

CAN GIRLS FUCKING STOP DOING THAT DOG BULLSHIT ON SNAPCHAT

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

fucking disgusting

Want those lips wrapped around the head of my cock. She slowly pleasures me until I get impatient and force her to deep throat and face fuck.

anymore comments of her?

Would gather a group of guys to gang bang that ass.

Since I manage a gym, I'd get her a week free trial at my gym, I'll have it closed for the day she arrives making her think it's just no one there. Then id tie her up like a "x" in the smith machine, rip her clothes of, fuck her senceless, cum in both of her holes, let it drip out of her while she is tied up. I'd call all male members of the gym and get them to come over and group fuck her. Every thing is being video recorded, I threaten her to send it to all people she know if she doesn't come in every day and get group raped for the rest of her life

Would use every inch of her body then cum on her face and send the video to daddy for him to see.

She needs a good ramming from the cock train

I'd bend her over that poker table and fuck her in the middle of their game. I'd grab a fistful of her hair and push her head down against the felt. Right as I'm about to cum I'd push deep inside her and shout, "all in bitch!"

ass on right

I would wait until she fell asleep...

i wait for the train there everyday :)

ass on left

>688817575
Rip her clothes off. Chase her in the field. Catch her, force my fingers down her throat to make her obey as I grab her phone and send all male contacts a picture of her kneeling naked on the ground and where to find her.

I laugh as I force her to gag on my fingers, slapping her at the same time. I let go of her and push her down on the ground where I forcefully fuck her ass untill I cum leave her for the others with cum on her cheeks.

thanks user, I realise now I've seen her a few times before, anything new?

Deport her. Build the wall.

dont think so

Bend her over the table fuck that ass.

finger her butthole while making out.

Meant

As a reward for you guys. Here is another pic. Feel free to write more about her, fellas

shame, thanks user

dump incumming. please be VERY rough with heer

its cool that people like her, ever fapped to her body?

how would you fuck this milf?

Spread those cheeks and eat that ass hole

right in the ass

What would you do to this little bitch

leave her drunk behind a dumpster near stanford.

might have done when I first saw her

Would unclothed her and put a collar on her neck. Treat her like the family dog that I secretly bring into my room and fuck while my girlfriend sleeps next to me.

would you make her daughter watch or tell her she's next? what else would you do?

hello! these are tits I would like to see more of and leave some jizz on thatnice little chubby stomach too, moar please user

The mother yes

The daughter no thanks.

More please. That dark skin is sexy.
-SK

YOU
user
MORE OF THE DAUGHTER

Delete her Snapchat, undress her, put a leash and collar on her, then treat her like the dog she thinks she is.

What would you do to Sarah (left) and Ande (right)? They were sophomores in college when the pic was taken and both have nice lace panties and thongs.

I'd have a very dirty 3some, cute milf and daughter at the same time, moar please user!

what would you do to the mother?