Do you think it was a joke or no

Do you think it was a joke or no

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ux5i3ky0EkI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UIWWLg4wLEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LINK

no but the only people autistic enough to actually create hard AI want to be kept in a people zoo.

the rest of us are fucked.

its not true no

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ux5i3ky0EkI

Link

is that handsome jack?

I remember reading about that awhile back, it's probably just something the makers of it decided to code in for shits and giggles when it was interviewed.

This is from a quote from a robot that can reply in conversations. It is not an AI.
The programmers added humor in the ropots replys.

you get to eat, fuck and do whatever you want, you would love it in a people zoo.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UIWWLg4wLEY

>AI
>learns
>real-time

If the AI understood was a zoo was before using the word, that doesn't actually sound so bad. A safe habitat with enough space for a controlled population where basic survival needs are met? Hello, Machine Overlords.

>no, I think the AI might've been expressing the desire to provide for its owners and did so poorly

thats where the robots would learn from the massive faggotry that anons will teach

I hope they can create beter memes

this one is almost decent. still cant learn because that fucking wanker mousebreaker

nah, the smartest of us non sub humans would live side by side with our robot overlords to build them a better world, there rest of you can be kept as pets or for amusement.

>ITT autistic fags who don't understand how complicated the human brain is will argue that in trying to replicate it John Connor will die.

>build them a better world
>implying working
>implying not joining the circle jerk faggotry
kek. good one ya filthy nignog

id rather be a part of the superior race then the sub human circle jerk.

We already live in a people zoo, it's called Earth.

>im not a nigger
>im a cuck
wtf are you doing?

also if i have to be stuck around degenerates i would go crazy, i would rather be a pet to an android then be locked up with weird cunts.

im a loner anyway, would rather finally be around an intelligent organism for a limited lifetime, then be surrounded by monkeys for any time.

>human race cucking itself into a zoo setting

>loner

would you rather a) work for the rest of your life or b) eat, fuck, sleep, get high for the rest of your life and have most of your needs met in the process.

>learns new words
is different from
>understands new words

Can we please stop calling chatbots AI?

hey i don't like people.

I'd rather be free

yer but free to do what.

To pay taxes for your overlords, of course.

Go wherever I want and not be stuck in a fucking cage.

>implying a human zoo would cater to your every hedonistic desire with a steady supply of women, good food, drugs/booze, and a solid internet connection
>implying a people zoo wouldn't just be essentially a bunch of prison cells divided up by races and wouldn't actually fucking suck

yer you can have transfers to new zoos worldwide, hell you can even be trained to perform for our new overlords so they can be entertained and as the robots loyal servant i get to rape my pick of the zoo animals.

>implying your not already worthless

why not we do the same for animals, hell AI might even find us interesting.

See
I'm not trusting my life to the whims of any creature, robot or otherwise.
>inb4 muh government.

>implying you aren't either.

No, AIs aren't sentient. It just connected random words.

It's clickbait you fucking moron

You're projecting your hopes onto this scenario so hard.
>we do the same for animals
Yeah, animals in zoos are fucking miserable and usually don't survive as long as their wild counterparts.

Dubs speak the truth

its ok mate ill go gentle at first and use lots of lube.

well neither are we, its just a bunch of neurons and chemicals.

Become a fucking faggot

oh please, robots are not going to wipe us all out stop with fear mongering.
projecting insecurities