Why do so many men think women don't deserve true equality?

Why do so many men think women don't deserve true equality?

>"Feminism isn't needed anymore"
>1 in 4 women are raped in college
>women still get paid 77cents to every dollar a man makes

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4
a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2016 and you still believe women are not equal to men

Wow what an original bait

totalydont understand though. if the wage thing was true. then ppl would just hire women because its easier. it makes no sense.

BEHOLD THE BAIT ! The god of wrath and the creator of shitposting, no free time can survive his touch and no mind his sanity after its aura of unstopable stupidty.

BEWARE before answering for you are trying to fill a barrel with no bottom! LEAVE BEFORE ITSS TOO LATE!

Like Jim Jefferies said, those drinks and meals aren't free.

>you still believe women are not equal to men
i believe they are. most men dont however.

Women are treated much better than men, while men do a majority of the work, and be the breadwinners. When they want true equality, and want to give up their 'privileges', we can have it, until they complain they get drafted.

No. Men are better workers. Productivity is important to them.

At least you made me reply/10 bait
Try to do more lucrative jobs like engineer or doctors not school teacher or easy work with obviously less salary and the gap will. Be saned.

Feminism logic

Because THEY don't believe they deserve true equality. They typically make job choices that result in less pay, and they typically work less hours a week than men. While they want job equality, they seem perfectly happy that the garbage disposal, sewage maintenance, and coal mining industries are all over 90% men. They want all the stuff men get without the responsibility, accountability, and consequences as men, and that's just fucking cheap.

You have to be dangerously stupid to think women are equal to men.

So does the wage gap include alimony? Which they don't even work for.

Harry Styles was right about this bitch

Yiu have any proof of this that women get less for doing the same work bait-fag?

that's not even what it says.

Wages=\=Earnings

1 in 3 women in the U.S military are raped during their service.
1 in 3 women are raped during their college education.
1 in 5 women are raped in their lifetime.
Every 6 minutes a woman is raped in the U.S.

Tell me again why your insecurities as a man means women shouldn't have true equality.

How many hours does a woman work for every hour a man works?

Citations needed

Everyone who posts that fucking wage statistic needs to go kill themselves slowly and painfully.

Go do some research and source me how they found that data... The paper that first cited that was disproven very quickly.

if this was true then the wage gap SHOULD exist.

[citation needed]

no, because that's not what the 'wage gap' is about.

>Everyone who posts that fucking wage statistic needs to go kill themselves slowly and painfully.
>Waaaah. I don't like your stats.

Well, it sorta does, but it's only really five cents

The wage gap is a statistical fallacy that does not account for the fact that men simply choose to work in areas that pay more
If women want the wage gap to end then there is a simple solution
Stop becoming professional victims or other careers that aren't really careers
Stop choosing careers that inherently pay less
Choose a career in the stem or financial field
That is it
Also the 1 in 4 women thing is another fallacy but I don't want to get into it

If I was a company and could get the same results while reducing labor cost by over 20%, why would I ever hire a man?

cool, but i'm going to need video proof

In these studies was the definition of rape drunken sex, unwanted advances and man-spreading?

Because the vast majority of these types of statistics have been found to be based around a very loose definition of 'rape'.

The answer is you.
You are why women don't deserve equality.

1. Its not.

2. Citation needed. But don't even try because those figures were made by rain, and they got them from a phone survey that was baised and wanted the narrative that most girls are raped.

3. The wage gap does not exsit.

>Victim blaming this much
wewlad

it doesn't matter what it is about (even though it's proven to not exist anyways). I'm saying that if a male worker is more lroductive, i.e. makes the company more money, than a woman that does the same job, then he SHOULD get paid more.

>be me
>working at grocery store
>unload trucks
>break down loads (ie - pick up cases full of water, juice, cat litter and sort to other pallets)
>stock top and bottom shelves
>constantly moving, having to lift boxes over 50lbs
>female cashier can't even stock a bag of jolly ranchers on the top shelf

you're goddamn right I should make more than her.

cashier and truck loading isn't the same job though.

I unloaded trucks back in high school for shipping companies, we made more because of the conditions compared to the mostly women that scanned in the bar codes for inventory.

as it happens, I'm also the fastest cashier in the store (probably because I have a real job to be doing instead of standing around all day).

I see your point, though. There aren't any females in my department (or any besides the deli/bakery) to compare to.

But that's not the wage gap. For the wage gap it's assumed that this is the case. But really how would anyone know what the value of labor is aside from the amount of money that is made with it. So there is the connection between feminism and communism.

Instead of this equality bullshit, I'd like to showcase these statistics as proof that men and women are not the same, and anyone who thinks they can call themself the opposite gender because that's they 'identify' is living a lie.

Oh my fuck, no one cares, women are retarded... We get it. Go be a faggot in another place.

taytay, just shut up and gobble my cock

There is an earnings gap not a wage gap
Feminists are stupid

>make believe statistics
3/10

why the fuck am I only getting 33 cents from my dollar? dafuck is that shit? how much do I get from every dollar a woman gets? these double standards

lol everything op stated is factually false.

There really isn't a reason why you should.

Stop thought raping me you misogynistic pig

i'd gladly earn 77 pennys in exchange to be raped by women every 6 minutes

> thinks 2 groups of people can be equal

they could be if you destroy the differences

>]
do you really think that would work on a lady like taytay?

6638 So this got into the local news and I have the vid.. Please don't blackmail her First name: Daniel Link to download: 1) mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4 2) a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip Files are auto removed after 100 downloads

Honestly? Equality is a lie. The reason women will never be treated as equals boils down to one simple fact. They are ASKING to be treated better. If they truly wanted change they'd fight for it.

Cut off enough dicks and someone will listen. As of now, no one cares.

1 in 4 women is impossible ffs use your brain

The gender gape is a myth

Can i frame this? Because this is perfect

the men dont earn their dollar what makes you think the women do?

This is bait or you're literrally retarded

It's not happening "on the Internet." It's happening in a different place, where social and cultural decisions will be made without the input of someone who gives a damn about your interests.

Just a thought, is there a correlation between promiscuity and wages?

If women weren't such sluts then they wouldn't get 'raped'. And if they weren't 'victims' then would they be paid more?

>Because the vast majority of these types of statistics have been found to be very loose

Just like the women they're polling.

hasnt that been disproven like a million times over?

simple and youre a great example

77c or 78c which is it? when you can get your shit right we'll pay you $1

* poling

Verb - to pole

I pole
you pole
we are poling
I am poling

Last night I poled your mum so hard bro!

wage does not equal earnings, 1 in 53 woman get raped, woman have more right than men do

me again

also when was the last time a woman was conscripted in your country?

1. women have been taught since they were little that if you were pretty, you would never have to work i.e. attract a rich man
2. women have been taught to be second class citizens since they were little, and to let the man take charge of all their decisions
this alone makes women unequal to men, if they were to get rid of this, then it would be a fair game

Women earn 78 cents to a mans dollar. But this is earnings. Which is entirely different than wages. Women get paid the same wages. But average earnings are lower due to lower hours worked than men.

This. They might as well just be saying "lets force all the women that have low paying cashier jobs to get better jobs"