a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will not explain this

White guilt

black woman are ugly as fuck?

I guess there's money involved

natural selection

Women will do anything for Money.

Most woman love going to the zoo on pool day and hugging monkeys.

looks like a pool party sponsored by Oreo™

lmao stay mad cuckolds

The U.S. in general.
Thats why we need Trump

>money
>niggers
choose one

>Thats why we need Trump

Plz

Murican women who've lost all self-esteem

This, seriously they are fucking gross. I don't blame black men for wanting our God women

Creepy. Nobody is smiling

but I do blame those women.

So this is what Germany looks like these days.

They stand in the shallow kiddy pool with casual clothes on because they can't swim

>spanish women
>not white
there's you answer.

a photograph of ceveral young people dancing in a pool.

>he thinks these women are white

Bad parenting.

women are taught by culture that black men are superior. once they decide that they dont want to be beaten, and want to live outside of the ghetto and h ave a real life, they will go back to their own. happens every time.

several is spelled wrong

The future of USA

twitter.com/interracialtrip?lang=en-gb
twitter.com/whiteextinction

it's happening, face it pussy ass whitebois

Must be an interracial event. Not unusual anywhere in the cucked Western World these days.

what continent are you on mate. this is spring brake in us

White men are way to beta and have a huge love for cock

The end of the black race...

Interracial Singles' Cruises. Although this appears to be an Interracial Singles' Pool Party.

>brake

The "my father had boundary issues" meetup

John's Hopkins cross-species mating genetics study.

sorry, dude.

There is a kind of trash that go to las vegas for vacation.
There is an even trashier subset of those that will stand in a literal fucking cesspool of human filth all day drinking and doing fuck all.
That is the human trash we are seeing, and it's no surprise they are niggerlovers.

Jeans in a pool can only be explained by: niggers do not like coming in contact with water.

Hug and Dance wit ha Nigger day?

femsluts were paid by jews to stage interracial society-destroying pics to sell to white cucks and neckbearded faggots

top kek

but by then they have AIDS, trips.

Little did these black guys know, the white women will take what little wellfare they have and leave them. Lucky for me I like black chicks, who mostly tend to be happy with somewhere to sleep. Yea thee are expensive ass ones, but they come in smaller amounts compared to white whores.

I'm white, and black with white is as common as white with black.

Easy, because even niggers are disgusted with niggers. Niggers are always trying to mix with white people because they know they are a shit race destined for extinction, mixing with white people is their only hope to preserve their bloodline.

yup, and usually kids too, if they werent smart enough to get abortions

7649 So this got into the local news and I have the vid.. Please don't blackmail her First name: Daniel Link to download: 1) mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4 2) a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip Files are auto removed after 100 downloads

women crave the BBC

low self esteem?

Latinas fucking niggers

Nothing new

Keep lying to yourself Americuck.
The mudslimes aren't black. Sure they're shitskins, but these are murkian women

Blacks don't go after black women because they're fucking apes. S

Hookers at a niggers party?

easy explanation.
You white faggots are too busy jacking it to ponies and anime, and ignore your woman's needs. So they turn to the real men that can satisfy them, these turn out to be the superior blacks with larger cocks and bigger muscles.
Whites gonna be a dying breed soon, or better yet cuck slaves to us black masters.

What is the password?

The one frame in the gang rape video where it seems like they're getting along.

No, usually what happens is they get with a nigger, the nigger starts giving them whatever drug they like on a regular basis (because there's literally no other reason to date one), the girl gets comfortable with this life and loses personal standards and starts to look like trash and ends up staying with the nigger because it's now all the sudden way harder for her to land anyone else, and no one else is going to hook her up with drugs. The nigger then knocks her up and leaves her because niggers are all about getting easy money and possessing things that make them look better....and being which a white trash skank and paying child support are not conducive to those things. Then you end up with a sinngle white fat girl with a bunch of mixed kids that no one wants anything to do with. She raises them like shit because she is shit, and the cycle continues.

I dunno where you're getting this "they will go back" shit. There's no going back.

Why do these shitty threads always get replies?
Answer: buttmad shills

>Whites gunna be dying breed soon
Time to say bye to food stamps

>because we hook them up with weed and meth

fixed that for ya

Joke's on you, this whole thread was an elaborate ruse to bait you into complaining about it.

look at all u whiteboys getting mad over the internet, when just round the corner the popular black guy is pulling that chick you never had a chance with. Smh, got no game

Kek, fuck outta here. Black dudes love black women too, we just get so much pussy that we venture out to other races.

So fucking true! Literally spot on!

Florida.

OY VEY

It is a meeting of Future Single Mothers Anonymous.

Also, why is the pool not closed?

Finally, how many stolen bikes were found nearby?

White's have been a far more superior race since the ancient times. Our achievements over 2000 years ago still surpass that of even modern niggers. Keep telling yourself that, please dont bother trying to turn ur shitty ass race into something productive. Stupid nigger

maybe there last evening before they get gased.
Something like the last meal...

kill em

hell on earth

>implying I won't be fucking more white bitches out of spite if Trump gets elected

Nigga you stupid.

black guys would rather date white women than black women. what is hard to understand about that. have you ever seen black women? they're disgusting.

>Niggers that can swim
Photoshop, obviously.

Trips of truth

The main argument of niggers seems to be ''whites stole all of our tech and then destroyed all evidence that WE invented shizzle''

Truly, there is no race on earth that is more thoroughly cucked than blacks.

this guy is wise beyond his years

I'll just leave this here, boys

>this is what delusional virgins actually believe

payback for Rodney King

>Segregation has nothing to do with it!
>Whites are just better by default!
>Let's ignore the fact that we denied blacks an education for centuries in America!

Password?

Oh man, either trolling or you wish. Black women are almost entirely disgusting, mostly because they have the highest obesity rate.

what does that have to do with anything? IQ has nothing to do with education.

amazing- thank user will keep forever

I dont understand how not liking this makes you a cuckold

>The main argument of niggers seems to be ''whites stole all of our tech and then destroyed all evidence that WE invented shizzle''

This. I honestly love ancient history, and every time black history month would roll around I'd check everywhere to see if there would be some kind of new documentary about ancient black civilizations, but every fucking time it's always something like "BLACK CARTHAGE" or "THE BLACK PHARAOHS" or "THE BLACK ROMAN EMPERORS" and it just makes me stop caring about real black history all together.

It's fucking sad how they've said this shit so much that the general public is actually starting to believe it because they know nothing at all about history. Like people that think cleopatra was black. How the fuck can someone be that dense? All you need to do is look it up.

Mutual of Omaha video

There is only one culture in the history of the world that didn't independently develop the bow and arrow as a technology. It's the black aboriginals in Australia. Colonialism isn't the problem.

You are the personification of the major american stupidity.

(_*^&jdee

Underrated post

IQ does not correlate to education, fuccboi.

Bring your ape to the pool day

Doesnt work

still mad virgin whiteboy? Everyone knows whites get cucked, you can't please your women so the blacks do it for you. Wouldn't call me a nigger to my face, you know me and my boys would fuck you up, then fuck your girl. Beta white race

have you any source ?

good 1

Fake

2000 years ago, times are changing pussboi, jerk off bout your IQ when we fuck your women, works for us.

Explain this? Its probably just a place with free food and drinks. Hence filled with black men and single mothers.