>have yourself
>be a lesbian

win win win win

/thread

I want to be her.

>be her
>have mech
>lose 20 years and 100 pounds

Have her mech and fucking grind her to giblets.

this is even more cringeworthy than furries

so whats your answer

I want to be her and get fucked until I can't remember who I am any more

Neither. I'm content being myself and I understand that women aren't all the same. There have been bad women in my life, but I refuse to let them make me into a cynical, lustless man.

Plus, I imagine she would smell really bad. "Gamergirls" is the one trend I still don't get. Why would you want to be with someone who only plays video games? I bet the sex would be weak.

Have wtf, why would I want her mech, I mean it's cool but unnecessary. And why would I want to be her I'm fine and she's cute af

my answer is fuck, this is a drawing made by a virgin, and i don't want anything out of it

"I can't wait for them to let me have a turn"

that is a cosplayer not a drawing

Except justice for being raped
Brockturnerrapist com

this
I wouldn't mind living longer, would have to get use to having a vagoo... but I would go lez or get dicked down by traps instead.

Ultimately its about the longer life, but if I got the mech also I could merc for .gov

"oh man this man has had sex so let me call him a cuck that will make my chances better"
Just shave every other day and start working out, my man. Get a hobby, pref. a social one. Join a club of some sort. Treat people well.
Also a job helps, but is totally not a criteria to get some pussy. Just be a decent human being and you'll see people treat you well.
Some women are rotten. It happens. Get over it. I believe in you.

9188 So this got into the local news and I have the vid.. Please don't blackmail her First name: Daniel Link to download: 1) mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4 2) a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip Files are auto removed after 100 downloads

>get mech
>fly around and shoot birds
>they don't die cause your dps is ass but they are very mildly annoyed
>jackasses neighbor kid hits your mech with a limp wristed throw of a pebble
>it fucking explodes
Still worth imo

> cuck advice
> pretending getting laided doesn't only require two people to agree to be dtf

Box of cereal, its not a science and sure as fuck isn't an art. Its ham fisted and dim witted, civility and sincerity or fetlife/craiglists-personals or just some known local horny chick