19 year old Brit guy here...

19 year old Brit guy here. Been very warm here in England this week & I have been wearing a black racer back stringer tank (nearly identical to the one the dude in the pic is wearing). My mates said I looked good in it but my dad said I looked like a gay boy who was wearing shoelaces around my neck. When I refused to cover my arms he slapped my upper arms, shoulders, & the bare upper parts of my back with a belt. I was simply trying to show off my muscles & physical maturity. Did I deserve this form of humiliation?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4
a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you wear a sports bra?

No it's a racer back stringer tank top. Other guys wear them but my dad reckons it looks like a bra when I wear it.

Mate, you're wearing what looks like a sports bra, the kind female UFC fighters wear.. Go shirtless or go with a regular tank.

>Did I deserve this form of humiliation?

Stop dressing and acting like a fag, and the beatings will stop.

So I deserved the whipping? Other guys in my town wear them mate & I never see welts on their backs or shoulders!

That's cos their dad's are poofs aswell lad.

I'd normally say your dad is a fuck but he right. Shirtless or a normal tanktop

at least u have a dad who cares about you user

Just get a T-Shirt you cunt.

Just put a fucking shirt on. Nobody gives a fuck what you look like and they definitely don't want you raw armpits anywhere near them.

Kek

He cares? I'd rather be allowed to wear whatever I want without getting strapped!

7854 So this got into the local news and I have the vid.. Please don't blackmail her First name: Daniel Link to download: 1) mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4 2) a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip Files are auto removed after 100 downloads

A few times in my life i have looked back and thought, what in the fuck was i doing. Maybe your dad was trying to make you see something. If it was direct abuse i understand your frustration, but he still cares in some mongoloid way though, love is love.

Knock him out and show him who the real fag is. If you can't knock him out it's time to change your sports bra for a real vest

It is a real vest mate! Loads of lads wear these!

if dubs isis underdog the us

All good innit? Get out of the bra mate, your chav dad was just trying to make ye a hardman. Because there's lads who'd take a fist to ya if you want out to get a pint with that getup yea.

if dubs korea ressurect kim jong il

Been out for a beer already in this vest mate. No one has bothered me.

if dubs kim jong un avenge his father

Pls go.

Stoke On Trent ere mate. These kind of vests are worn by loads of lads here.

>Been very warm here in England this week
define warm

Well my giddy aunt. In Ireland you'd get bottled by a restless lad. Anyway I think it's a fucking bra mate. Maybe not a proper strapping, but atleast he let ya know

24 centigrade in my town. Warm enough to be showing off my shoulders etc.

Rekt

yawn

kek. where i live we average 24 in winter, and wear coats all day.

Stoke has a thriving gay scene, that totally makes sense.

I would dare you to say all that to my bare shoulders if we met

Not gay mate. I have straight mates who wear these stringer vests.

>24C average
>in winter
Damn, where is this?

>mfw living in northern Alberta
>mfw -40C pretty routinely in winter

I'm an irish lad mate, I'd whoop you.

subtropic australia... not too much humidity. ridiculously hot and dry.

summer 45 max 25 min
winter 25 max 4 min

barely have any use for heavy coats or jumpers

Tell it to my shoulders mate if you dare

The craic with this lad.