mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4
a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cuck

he´s a hero!

Just another youtuber who hasnt left 2005

funny dude, massive troll.

hes a pathetic cuck

Hilarious because I imagine he grinds the gears of edgy Sup Forumstards who aren't joking with their edge posts.

Die

massive faggot

Lol beta fags detected

shut up onision get out of your thread

his wife cucked him... he should kill himself.. what a loser cuck

worthless faggot who should hang himself

don't know who he is. don't care.
>THEN WHY DID YOU RESPOND, HURRRRRRRR?
because fuck you, I'm bored. also I assume you are onison and you're trying to gauge your popularity.

1552 So this got into the local news and I have the vid.. Please don't blackmail her First name: Daniel Link to download: 1) mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4 2) a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip Files are auto removed after 100 downloads

Nit a single person gives a shit about him

He's a fucking egotistical vegan moron who is one of the suggest assholes to roam the internet. He's a horrible husband and thinks he's funny. He also made a video bashing on leafy when all his points were either invalid or he didn't get the joke or understand what leafy did. He's a cancerous white knight sjw who's a male feminist, just look it up on YouTube. There are a lot of videos about how bad he is, I personally think he's worse than keemstar because at least keemstar has potential to be funny.

I mean I hate him but Leafy is fucking cancer in a living form

>keemstar has potential to be funny

>keemstar
>funny

Feminist cuck faggot

Yeah but at least he's not a feminist or a sjw

I just recently watched a few of this guys videos to see what type of a guy he is... turned out he is one of the most unpleasant youtubers to watch. He tries to force his beliefs onto others by mocking people who think otherwise. For example on veganism or feminism and that kind of shit.
He's definitely trying too hard to be funny.

He was completely right about leafy

I fucking hate him but all his points about that cancerous faggot was right

Quads confirm that Leafy is literally cancer

NO THANKS FAGS
^^^These posts completely validate everything I said about the faggot. Anyone who gets a rise out of Sup Forumstards is fucking hilarious.

>posting thumbnail
>not getting shit
Two wrongs don't make a right

eh hes fine, not the best not the worst, he can have good points and bad just like anyone

>Anyone who gets a rise out of Sup Forumstards is fucking hilarious.

You don't actually think those responses are examples of getting a rise out of, do you? They're insulting him. That's not what you think it is.

Seems like a super conflicted self hating closet case...Probably got diddled by an uncle or something. Heard he joined the NAVY(weak branch) and couln't even finish on the count of being sensitive lil pussy.

Subbed him then I saw his video on Milo. He had no points while bashing Milo. He's a fanatic feminist cuck. Unsub

he is a loud, annoying, faggot who acts just like 99% of all the other shitty youtube channels

Leafy didn't know tommync2010 was autistic and Onision made it look like leafy was threatening tommy when of was just his fans ironically writing kys

He's the first thing that comes to mind when I imagine what an AIDS victim looks like

He's anti feminism, but anti evalion. Neutral. He does get attacked a lot, which is pretty entertaining

The banana song is the only decent thing he's done, and it's just a stupid video.

Keep telling yourself that. There's visible vitriol in these 130 pounders fingers

Tbh I don't agree with evalion or her content but she didn't deserve to get her channel taken down by Onision fans just because Onision doesn't like her. She had a right to have that channel, and she was really attractive

ONISION DETECTED

O Shit

why should he be bullying him in the first place? That's all queefy can do is pick on people and his fans actually support it, he doesn't make any quality content all he does is surf and rant and bully people because theyre posting shit on a website that encourages all kinds of random shit he says "what is youtube" all the fucking time but hes whats wrong with youtube, he picks on people and that discourages them to keep going lafy is nothing but an ugly ass man child that gets fueled by bullying kids and unknown youtube channels.

Did you read the comments on the onision Evalion videos? He basically called a raid on all of her accounts

He's a gay retard nigger faggot if you ask me
He takes shit too seriously and tries to hard to be funny. His music is fucking super cancer and he's a cocksneezing pillow biting window licking crayon eater and most of all....I don't like him

Most of the "kids" he "bully's" are like teenagers doing funny cringy shit, and he doesn't hate them or bash them, he's just joking. The other "kids" he "bullys" are annoying rich retards like jacob which deserve a little criticism. Plus a lot of the newer kids/people on there are so obviously trying to get on there.

I used to like him,but I would still rather watch his vids than leafy for a second

Another SJW fag who thinks when they get called out on their bullshit lies and abuse that it validates their opinions

Why do the mods keep letting this douchebag shill his Youtube channel here?

Underage leafy fan detected
Go watch your shitty unfunny youtuber make fun of people with mental deficiencies
Onisions a faggot too and keemstar has no potential to be funny whatsoever, he's just a drama whore and even tried to make it seem like tommy isn't autistic and that he fakes it for pity views

?joking? are you actually fucking retarded? oh wait your a leafy fan yea nvm rhetorical question. So calling a man that is posting videos of himself disgustingly eating food obese and disgusting isn't bullying? Gtfo all of you queefy fansw are the same you defend a cunt that talks shit all day he complains that other people don't make quality content but yet hes on the same boat hahahaha just stop.

I don't know who leafy is and I don't watch onision, can someone give me a condensed version of what happened?

Tommy doesn't even have like super autism, the only think he can't do is read or write. That's all.

I specifically said the kids he "bullied" but by this point everyone's bullied joey

He filmed his wife having hallucinations and asking for help over YouTube without getting REAL help.

Faggot

its not just kids

I never said he had super autism, just cuz hes a few ranks before super autism doesn't mean its okay to make fun of him because its a social disorder and he has trouble making friends IRL.
And keemstar tried saying " oh so since you have a mental disorder are u saying nobody can criticize you, because I'm dyslexic and people make fun of me all the time" and even said some bullshit like tommy never cried in the video where he said he's leaving YouTube
And tommy told him he never said nobody should criticize him, he posted the video saying that he was leaving which was true. Keemstar is lower than scum

He has friends, and quite a few in his vlogs on youtube

Hello onision. KYS

Used to enjoy watching his stuff, simple shit you know, making fun of photos, nothing too interesting. Then I came across his meat rant and at first I thought he was joking but he made it pretty clear how he felt about anyone that eats meat. I somewhat forgave him and kept watching but then after the second one came out I just stopped watching him. I can't find someone that close minded funny, oh and the whole filming his girlfriend while she was having amnesia (or whatever it was) and uploading it for views claiming it's for 'advice' not nice.

I doubt he's stopped being a vapid cunt since the thread about him an hour ago so why don't you kill yourself OP.

Faggot

Is that Leafy?
I want to beat him to a pulp and then rape him.

But why? he's like super cute and shit

>inb4 sarcasm

If you do not want to be the "victim'' of satire, stop posting stupid fucking shit on youtube. You are fucking retarded if you think that telling someone (without meaning it) to stop eating like a fucking pig because he will die, is not bullying, YOU MORON.

OK well I don't watch his videos tbh but still its pretty evident he has autism and I don't know why keemstar tried to make it seem like Tommy was just faking to be YouTube famous like seriously wtf thats like beating up a kid that's blind and trying to prove that he wasn't blind, he just pretended so people could feel bad for him and become his pity friend. Keemstar is literally retarded like how could tommy just predict that leafy was going to make fun of him?

He is a god amongst annoying white cis gendered men, yuck.

I get you Sup Forumsro is like if you don't want to be a victim of murder kill yourself right?

God, you are stupid.

cancer level: leafy

>2016
>not watching h3h3 vids daily and if he hasnt uploaded any new content you watch his old ones again from the beginning untill the new ones are there

Tommy is a fucking liar, I swear we will soon find out that he just faked the crying. The proof is in a video in which the fucker gets drunk with a girl and then proceeds to touch her and his dick.

>2016
>still watching h3h3

love him, massive troll but thats not exactly bad.

>stop posting stupid shit on YouTube
Ok well this is true but why target youtubers that aren't famous? All he's doing is making shit videos that nobody watch become ironically famous. So if you hate their videos why do you get them famous afterwards? You have to target shit youtubers that are already famous for cancerous reasons like onision and his retarded banana video

he's also a feminist, just sayin

Fucking cuck cunt. Can't stand him.

I'm not a fan of keemstar, I never said he was ever in the right

His obnoxious voice invokes a raging monster boner upon me that can only be satisfied through non consensual sex.

So him being drunk and having a sex drive makes him not autistic?
Seriously that's your best evidence?

Vegan, feminist, sjw not troll he believes everything he says.

Absolute fucking cancer, biggest asshole to everyone on YouTube, lies constantly and doesn't eat meat. Deserves merciless death

>supporting Onion
>gets shit memes of smelly Onion off of iFunny.
Kys faggot

I hate leafy, but. . .
Why should anyone on /b care that someone's making fun of a retard

I agree with him on everything but his constant bashing of religion. So while he might have a funny and wry sense of humor and offend everyone intentionally, he's still an atheist cuck.

So cute :3

Yeah basically

He might be offending people and hurting their little feelings because of "cyberbullying", but I have to admit his reactions to everything are pretty hilarious. People like watching his videos because he always has something witty and entertaining to say, most people don't care even if he is a cyberbully. Irl everybody bullies everybody one way or another.

Exactly and why should /b care if some teenager makes fun of people on You tube anyway? Everyone on here makes fun of retards, nobody fucking cares if they aren't being nice.

It's not the fact we feel bad for the retard, its just the fact that people follow leafys content as if he's Jesus, doing whatever he says and more when at the end of the day he's just a guy that makes fun of stupid people while surfing in csgo

most accurate comment tho

>always has something witty and entertaining to say
>"ugh this person is so cringey ugh oh my god literally walking cancer, I hope this person dies of aids and his whole family too, like seriously why did this person think it was ok to make this video, what was going through their fucking head. Do they have down syndrome? Ugh what a fucking retard it's people like this that make me want to drink bleach."
Yes so wittty and clever

cuck who tries to spread his cuckness worldwide.

Should be purged

>funny
???

Biggest nigger faggot tranny bitch ever

he's a massive faggot who contributes nothing to society
unfunny, and insanely unlikable as a person

Die

Hey Onision, CATCH!

whats wrong with being a male feminist?

Panders to 14 year old girls so he can diddle them.

holy shit he looks like a sausage

I only like him because he trashes leafy on the daily