New deadmau5 album

Worst title yet

can this fag stop naming his albums after "1337 h4x3r sp33ch xDDD"

also he sucks ass. Strobe is mediocre as fuck too.

remember when he posted here and everyone made fun of him

deadmau5 is a waste of talent. whines about how shitty edm is and still shits out the same ol albums

needs to go autechre mode or fuck off

I agree, he has talent but needs to stop making lame stuff

file this under the genre music to play the new call of duty games to

deadmau5 is pleb filter

>drive letter and folder name is hacker speech
Are you retarded

>Strobe is mediocre as fuck too
Off yourself.

I fucking love Random Album Title. It's the greatest progressive house work of all time. But honestly, this guy could off himself and I wouldn't bat an eye. Joel, go fuck yourself.

He probably won't ever do that. He has so much money he doesn't even know what to do with it. He is probably going to keep driving fancy cars and buying crazy equipment and banging random Z list chicks. He is the type of dude who will probably die from health complications, not suicide.

So true. I just hope he knows how frustrated his longtime fans are with him. On the other hand, I can only feel sorry for the guy. He's definitely deserved his success but progressive house died with 4x4=12. For a long time, he was the sole foundation of progressive house. With his transition to electro house, it completely passed away.

probably a piece of shit as always

fucking finally

and to think it all began with an actual dead mouse

really makes you think

Yeah, you're right about Random Album Title and 4x4=12. He's in a weird position, and when he tries to do pseudo-IDM or rap beats it isn't working. Guess we'll see what he does with this next record

His last album was much higher caliber than anything he'd done beforehand. He was definitely taking a step in the right direction. His mong fans hated it by in large though, so who knows he might be regressing right back with this one.

Not true unless it's the only electronic music someone listens to.

>much higher caliber
it was literally the first deadmau5 album I disliked. Not sure if it's because I grew out of edm, but honestly it's mostly trash. So many good demos were ruined too. He turned one of my favorite songs of his, Creep, into a fucking fart fest. He also ruined Monday, A Moment to Myself, Bleed and I can't believed how much Seeya was fucking destroyed by those terrible vocals

The new creep is almost unquestionably the best track he's ever done.

>deadmau5 is pleb filter

yes you're right, he filters out the plebs

This lolsorandum133Tfaggot is the cinder block shoes of Progressive House and now Electro. Fucker gave Skrillex so much shit for Where Are You Now. Nothing in his discog comes close. What is he even doing nowadays besides generating a current from Enzo Ferrari's corpse and getting blown the fuck out by 16 year old UK producers on Soundcloud. You're going to get a rare pepe if you buy this album. Joel it's bedtime.