How do I get rid of these stretch marks?

How do I get rid of these stretch marks?
I look horrible and I can't even go to the pool.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055832471/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't, have fun

As far as I know you can't

You dont. As a reminder to never be fat again.
Wear it with shame

you have them for life. Shouldent have been a fattie before this

Wear a shirt to the pool op. Once a fatty, always a fatty.

exercise, run, go to gym, stuff like that.

Welp, I guess I should kms.

Theres creams to get them a little less visible, but yeah, once you have strech mark, it's for life baby!

U could try showing us your tits with a timestamp, then maybe we can help.

let's see that pussy.

Cocoa butter. Apparently helps skin become more elastic

As you lose weight they'll get smaller, of course, but they'll never be gone completely.

Just own it. Love your body. If you're that concerned about swimwear, buy a one piece.

for life. get a huge tattoo to cover it

The pic is upside down, you fucking retard.

cocoa butter helps

Laser treatment

i was so fucking confused until i realized the picture was upsidedown.

It is call mommie scars, own it. They are sexy. I would jizz on your belly

thats a man

Download it and rotate it.

Those look fine.
Get skinny and you'll look good. Use creams and maybe wear a one piece.

I've always been about 10ish kilos underweight and I have stretchmarks on my back, doesnt mean you're fat / have been fat you uneducated faggots

i'm a dude and i have stretch marks all the way up my back from my growth spurt

kill me

Go to a damn dermatologist, or wear a swimsuit instead at the pool.

bro ditto, sucks cuz ive always been skinny and now i have stretch marks like wtf

let's see it anyway.

This

that whore from TV Kate Goslin or whatever her name is magically got rid of hers. I suspect with enough $$ plastic surgeons can do something.

they will fade over time and be far less visible.
should take about 7 years until not noticeable

damn australians with their upside down pics

The problem isn't the stretchmarks. I have them too, and I walk around without a shirt all the time without shame. Start working out, and if you already are, go to the gym.

Thank you! Yes, I already work out 'cause I want to lose weight.
Hope I'll get fit and feel less ashamed.

you cant you might be able to fade them with costly treatment but theres literally nothing you can do about them.

Keep going to the gym* (woops)

Wear an old timey swimsuit. Be that guy. Own it.

I heard rubbing aloe Vera on the stretch marks help to reduce them

Good job m8. You should post more oftrn. People act like they just cant lose weight becaude their body doesnt let them. They can be the smartest people in the world but wheb it comes to real science with the body they act like its all fake information.

Im that fat guy at the beach who never wears a shirt. I own it no shame no fear. I have a weirdly hot wife, you never know what confidence will bring you.

It is a scar from the dark times in your life (ie. the fat times)
It's a tax that you have to pay for treating your body like a trash can.

Consider yourself lucky that you're back on the track to being healthy.

Nobody likes a fattie.

SSSniperWolf sure does.

>Nobody likes a fattie.

Either stop giving a shit and just go or lose the remainder of your fat and get yourself a surgery to remove the stretch marks. No idea how much that would cost. There's no other way. Don't fall for the creams or home treatments. They don't work. The best course of action is prevention. That's the only time that creams and oils actually work. Otherwise surgery.

>go back in time
>get an abortion.

diet and exercise

The 'ol crab bucket. Not believing that you only have yourself to blame for being fat, and that you're a victim of circumstance. After that it's just a matter of dragging other people down with you into the fat abyss. God I fucking hate those people. Here's another before and after from last year.

That type of confidence bring the betus first, and then the reaper.

Get a tan
Ull need to have a closer look to see them then

Im actually relatively healthy all things considered. No beetus. I dont really consume tons of sugar. My bp is good and my cholesterol ldl and hdl are good. Oh and im a medfag

WHERE IS THE FUCKING VAGINA?

gender?

If you are still worried how do you look ina bikini you shouldnt had a kid, or mayeb you were just a fat fuck

Man and i weigh 260

Then, as a medfag, you know that the cons of being fat become apparent over the long term. There is no such thing as healthy fatties.

Wear shirt in pool.

Spray tans also work well because they blend your skin temporarily.

You're welcome.

This might sound fucked up but bare with me: get your testosterone levels checked. The way your body is shaped, and the body hair... just get it checked man.

k nice trips fam how to look like u on chest area

I know the numbers. Im guessing you have absolutely no unhealthy factors in your live. No red meat? Cigs? Or alcohol? Good on you and if i run into problems later ill own em. The fact im a E.R. nurse will kill me long before my belly.

My t is normal. My thyroid is slow from getting years of radiation as a kid.

post cock!

I had some pretty noticeable red stretch marks on my stomach after gaining a heap of weight.

They're barely noticeable now, but they were never the gouged into the flesh type ones.

Dermarolling

And lose weight

Russian?

this is why it's so important to be a neverfat. those won't go away

Cancer, and know im not showing my dick.

You want to know how I look in the chest area, or how I train my chest? I'll answer both I suppose. Pic included, and I train my chest doing the basics at least two times a week, preferably three times: bench press, flyes, and then just a random chest exercise.

Strength to you man. Hope you outlive it all, except for outliving your kids.
Hmm alright. The fat distribution seems a bit off, but I'm not a medical professional so I'm wrong, obv.

If they are silver-ish they're permanent. If still red-ish, you can bleach them a bit, making them somewhat less visible. To do this you just cut a lemon in half and rub it over the marks for a little while and just let the juice sit there for a while.

Those run like a pregnant woman's stretch marks not like a fatty.

I just carry my weight in my torso bro is all. Just my build not blaming it on my weight just how i carry it

go back in time and have the abortion.

Laser surgery actually.

this
get a body you're not ashamed off, then give no fucks.

thanks so much u motivated me to do something with my body thanks a lot, never really thought about randomfag from Sup Forums to motivate me again thanks lol

Fuck off. Stretchmarks come from the stretching of skin, including but not limited to being a piggie (oink oink), rapid weight gain (even if you didn't get "fat"), and pregnancy

i dont see the problem - you still look totaly fine

If a woman, you turn them into a Feminazi cause du jour. If a man, get the fuck back to work.

you'll always have the scars, but they'll fade.

Horizontal stretchmarks on your back occur in young people who have rapidly grown in a short period of time.

Motivation only lasts for a couple of weeks at best. You need to keep going even when you're not motivated. When you're busy, tired, etc. Motivation only gets you so far. Keep going even when you think you don't want to. You just took the first step on a very long flight of stairs.

r u the dude that posted the pics? if so, do u play any vidya ? add me on steam or something so i can ask u stuff steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055832471/