Hey Sup Forumsros. Just got a circumsition. Ask me anything

Hey Sup Forumsros. Just got a circumsition. Ask me anything

Why did you cut some of your dick off?

Because of a REALLY tight foreskin, didn't really enjoy sex that much due to not feeling anything.

Just thought you'd be one of them fags who do it because they believe in bullshit.

>still a faggot
>90% penis

Naaah man. I did it because i wanted to feel the real Thing, not just wiggle back and forth for no reason.

I respect your dubs cutfag

Besides, I got em to cut off as Little as possible, due to wanting something that doesn't look like a wrinkly ols mans dick

Cutfag or not, This hurts like a biatch. Qish i didn't have to do This.
Oh, if im a Little slow at replying its cus im lying in bed and poking away at my Phone

Also, typos all over The place

>tfw circumcised at an early age because my foreskin was so tight I couldn't pee

I'm thinking about doing it for the same reason, my foreskin is very tight and masturbation is a pain, figurative and literaly, also the head of my dick is raw, so anything it comes to contact with other than my foreskin hurts like hell, kindda feels like a cheese grater if that makes sense, was it worth it user? And what exactly did the doctor tell you right after the operation was over?

Did it hurt or did they put you under?

Circumsition?

Holy shit OP, spell check isn't hard to use.

I bet it does, that shit's gonna hurt bro, that's your dick. So you've still got some foreskin left then? If it makes an improvement to how sex feels for you then I guess it'll be worth the pain in the end.

>more dubs Op, damn

Nice trips

Fucking trips faggots

Not much out of The ordinary. Keep it clean and make sure to be careful not to do too much that can fuck With The recovery.
It hurt a Little from time to time when The anastetics hadnt taken full effect. The worst part is afterwards when The painkillers wear off. Hurts like a biatch

Yeah, i think theres some left, havent taken The bandages off yet, trying to delay it as much as possible so that it can heal asap.

I have a friend that got circumcised and they made him weak a cast around the head of his dick for several weeks because if the pain, dis they do anything like that to you?

> dis
> not giving a fuck

> 911
> we have a winrar

Just bandages and tape to keep it steady. Also, Nice doubles

phimosis?

How long will the recovery take?

I've been there and here's my advice:

Stock up on redbull because when you sleep, you'll get an erection and that hurts like a motherfucker.

Something among The lines og that
2-4 weeks until i can have regular seg again

Send pics OP lets see the bandages

This is OP, moved to my PC to make writing faster and easier.

Sure, pic related
Yes. That is op. Moved to The pc.

Not OP but I have that shit and I can't pull my dick off
Should I circumcision?

I can't say for sure yet, but most likely to say yes in the future.

-OP

go talk to your doctor about it, he might reccomend that you do so.

-OP