Good morning, Anonymous! I'm still here if you need me. How was your week?

Good morning, Anonymous! I'm still here if you need me. How was your week?

Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rcBfdFn0sU8
strawpoll.me/10448234
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What good is a thread if Chief is not here to look?

You'll just have to be his eyes.

You can never go wrong with spiderman's thread.

Time to curse the thread then.

(he's always watching)

> this is a guy

You're far too early.

Will Spiderman ever join Heaven in the hall of extinct memes?

You're supposed to fill in for Chief, not the curse guy!

*Jiiiiiiiiiiii*

Please stop cursing.

Slow morning, Reimu.
Care to give me some advice even if I already know what I need to do?

I decided to try opening in the morning again! Let's see how it goes!

I can't tell if you're surprised or...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that cosplayer is a girl.

Sure, sure! What's the situation, then?

But I'm good at it

Not doing the fortunes this time?

I'm not sure giving everyone misfortune is a skill

In a relationship. Have been for about 6 years. It's dead. We hardly talk, the few times a week we do talk, it's pretty shallow. But every time I've tried to break it off, they've gone off the deep end. Crying, balling, begging me to stay, losing it completely. I know that'll happen again, but God dammit, I want to move on in my life! I just don't know how to go about this without making them consider offing themselves.

I can still do it if someone asks, but I'm not advertising it so I can take it easy.

How did you get so good at spreading misfortune?

Mm, I can take Chief's job for now, unless he looks. I've got nothing better to do anyway.

It's not bad when it spills over to the enemy.
Just one of those things you're born with, you know.

You'd have to learn to target it for that.

Well, I felt like I was in a similar situation once. I'll tell you what someone told me: that person's life is not in your hands. I know it feels that way, but you can't hold yourself responsible for what they do. You can't stay trapped in a relationship just to avoid the possibility.

So if I were you, I'd go ahead and end it, but maybe keep an eye on them afterward. If you really feel bad about it, tell someone else close to them that they're in danger of suicide, and make sure they have some kind of support net that isn't you.

I doubt anyone is gonna request fortune cookies since I didn't advertise. You never know, but all I really need is for someone to look!

I do target it though, just people aren't asking for fortunes right now.

Born with an inordinate amount of kegare... I see.

Well I'm looking. Not really useful for much else at the moment though.

I'm not sure that the people asking for fortunes are the enemy.

Alright, I know one person that could help. But I'd need another to feel safe about it. Thanks Reimu, one step closer to my freedom.

Mhm! I wish you luck!

It's fine! As long as you're here, there's a potential to help someone! That's what it's all about.

Such if the fate of the Fukou-class.

I dont know if i even like my girlfriend. She is very posessive and controlling, and im just a stoner burnout. I have a shitty track record with dating, and doubt this will last. Should i just stop trying? Am i wasting my time?

I guess so. So how are things going?

Dating is a real crap shoot, Anonymous. You have to keep going through people who don't work out until you find the one that's worth fighting for. But it's not a waste of time, just a really long and arduous process that's worth it in the end.

If you're not happy in the relationship, and don't think it's worth it, you shouldn't stay in it. But if you think she's worth it, you could always try couple's therapy or just a lot of honest communication to try and make things better first. If you can't be honest with her, it's not worth it.

Pretty well, overall. I've had a few really good nights here at the shrine lately!

Outside of it, the last few days were kind of troublesome though.

When i try to talk to her ahout that stuff she usually changes the subject. It can be as simple as she wont help choose pizza and then get mad when it doesnt uave the toppings she wants, or as bad as she wil stop halfway during sex and tell me i have to clean something before she will continue. I dont get it. This has never happened before. Suffice it to say i havent had sex in a week.

Why's that? If you don't mind me asking, that is.

But what if the misfortune targets the enemies within them?

youtu.be/rcBfdFn0sU8

I think it usually just makes them feel unfortunate.

Yeah... a relationship can't work if one person isn't willing to communicate. Changing the subject is avoidance, and it's not very healthy. Just puts off problems until some unknown date, which is usually when emotions explode and things go really south.

She sounds very demanding. Some people are into that kind of girl, but it sounds like you're not.

>>she wil stop halfway during sex and tell me i have to clean something before she will continue
fucking run a mile, do you have no self-respect

As much as I am for people working out their issues instead of just breaking up that sounds pretty bad.

I have a friend who isn't doing as well. She's pretty much immune to any advice I could give her, so I don't know how to help. Yesterday we had a long argument and I started to see some things I really didn't like, considering that I like and respect her so much. I don't think things are going to go well for her, but there's nothing I can do.

Apart from that, I also had someone else tell me two days ago "we need to talk." But I'm still waiting for that talk to happen, and I have no idea what it's going to be about, so it's kind of worrying.

Ah, difficult situations all around then. I haven't been on the receiving end of a "we need to talk" in a long time, but it rarely seems good when it happens.

That's what I think. I keep being told "don't worry about it, it's nothing bad!" But it's apparently something she has so much trouble telling me that she actually needs a third party to help her. So how can I think it's nothing bad, considering that?

Mm, difficult things to say aren't necessarily always bad things. If they specifically say that it's nothing bad then it usually means they mean it on some level. I dunno I'm not really in a helpful frame of mind for this kind of stuff, it's why I haven't offered my opinion on anything so far.

Ah, it's fine. That situation is just something I'll have to wait out. It's just a bit irritating to wait without knowing what I'm supposed to expect.

I expected the talk to happen last night, but things got delayed another day because of timing issues.

I dont understand. Weve been together for a month. But i think you are right. She doesnt want to talk, she just wants to be in control. I would like to think its a mutual effeort, but fuck me right? Shes coming over in about an hour. What do?

They might have a favour to ask you or confess something to you?

Well if you've only been together for a month it's possible that she just isn't the person you thought she was when you went into the relationship. Sometimes poor judge of character happens.

That sucks, waiting for something without knowing what it's going to be is difficult at best.

You say it like it is. You're not comfortable with the direction that your relationship is going and the lack of proper communication so you feel like you should break it off. Better to get it out the way, nothing good can come of waiting.

That depends... if you're not ready to have the talk now, you can always wait and collect your thoughts about it a bit more.

If you do feel like doing it now though, just go ahead and come clean about how you're feeling. The feelings are already in your heart, you just have to put them into words. Stand your ground and don't allow her to change the subject this time.

She comes home from work mad, and i dont even do that. Leave it there is my plan. Shes got family issues and all that shit too, and i try to talk to her about it. When i met her she was kindof cranky but nice. Not sure what happend, so you may be right.

I suppose that might be it. But the fact that she needs help tells me it's a touchy or heavy subject. So it's like a cloud looming over me until we're actually able to have the talk.

Could be that she's going through something but again, if she doesn't want to trust you and talk about it then I don't know if the relationship is going to go anywhere. You'll just have to confront her about it.

Mm, better to wait and have the talk than to never get to have it and end up wishing you had though. Or something.

I am hoping we can have a civil discussion when she gets here. You guys are right though. 20 buck says i get slapped. Fuck my life Sup Forumsros.

I wish you luck, Anonymous!

Ill let you guys know what happens when she gets here...

Bump!

Good luck!

Bump?

Bump?

Buuump. . .

Bump.

We should probably stop just bumping.

What else could we do until someone comes in?

Talking would be a good start, I think.

strawpoll.me/10448234

You two have invited some misfortune into the thread and I wasn't even around!

I don't know what to talk about, though.

Nevermind, the party has started!

Or we could write a song
>invited
I was already here, but I was spending time to craft my perfect and highly intellectual poll

It's still your fault, you filled the thread with misfortune before you left.

Videogames? Anime? The weather? I don't know, anything!

I'd rather not.

Well, who wrote the first song in human history, and why did they do it, and what was the song about?

No idea, no idea and no idea.

Thank you for noticing.

Anyone ever played Pillars of Eternity?

I've been trying to give it a real chance, but the game was so frustratingly hard it actually forced me to play on Easy just to have any fun. I never play on Easy!

>videogames
What about Psychonauts? Anyone else here play that one? It's a good one.

You probably shouldn't take pride in that.

I haven't actually. I have it sitting there ready to play, but I never got around to it. I have a stupidly big backlog that I should really put more effort into getting through, but you know how it is. Haven't played a game on easy in a long time though, so I'm kind of looking forward to a game being difficult enough to make me do that.

Never got around to playing it.

I never played it but I've heard good things.

I've tried it a few years ago but I couldn't get into it. I don't really get what the hype around it was other than Tim Schafer but I don't like him.

Well at least I'm not negative about it.

I'm pretty sure misfortune is something you're meant to be negative about.

I got slapped. Also single. Well... that went. Poorly.

How poorly are we talking? What happened?

To be honest, it went about as well as I imagined it would.

Sorry to hear that. At least you're out of a relationship that would just go ugly eventually?

Mostly, all the spells seem very weak against the enemies they throw you at on Normal. And you're limited to only 4-6 spells per day at low levels.

Your party will come close to dying a lot, even against what seem like they should be weak enemies like beetles and spiders. Only by expending all your spells every other encounter and having to rest can you avoid death, and your rests are limited by camping supplies that you have to spend money on, and can generally only get in towns.

It frustrated me to hell, but I hope you like it! It seems like a lot of time and effort was put into the game. There's a lot of descriptive writing everywhere.

Wait, there's a thread?
Wew

My GF broke up with me with no reason 4 months ago still not over it. I am kinda depressed smoking pot all day to forget. Now she hangs out with my friends and i am hanging on Sup Forums telling my feelings to anonymous ppl.

Mm, one of my friends seems to like it a lot so I'll play it eventually. Just gotta find the time and motivation and I seem to have neither right now.

My GF thinks I will leave her for another girl and that I don't love her, she has depression and bad trust issues. Please comfort me.

Long version
>she shows up i get a hug
Hey can we talk?
>uh why
Explained how i dont like this and id like to make things work. I like you etc and want to make you happy
>you dont make me happy
Oh. Im sorry. Is there anything i can do?
>go fuck yourself faggot.
Thats uncalled for, i want to talk and try to fix things
>you just dont get it do you user
>slaps me and tells me to go find someone else who wants my gay bullshit.
>Slams my own door in my face
So i feel really shitty. She says shes blocking my number.

Tldr- tried to talk, got yelled at and slapped.

Honestly she sounds like a bitch who wanted something completely different from you than you were willing to give and then lost her shit when she realised that. But also, her saying you don't make her happy is a little shitty. I mean, if she wasn't happy then why the fuck did this even go on this long?

Sounds like you'd be better off without someone like that dude, no lie.

I liked the story, the characters and the areas in the game were interesting. The combat was cool, too, as was the artstyle.
That's all my opinion, of course.
I'm very sorry to hear that. You didn't deserve that at all. People shouldn't hit people for reasons like that, and she sounds like she was being an asshole. I hope you can stay happy, though, user.
How does she get down?

Nothing of value was lost, trust me, let her be someone elses problem.

Smoking pot that often can actually worsen your depression. It'll take time, but you've gotta spend some time improving yourself and your life. After you focus on that for a while, and when you're ready, you'll find another girl. It's just a matter of time, Anonymous. Don't let the wait get you down.

>*hugs*

It sounds like she needs therapy. Is she seeking it? I'm sorry you have to deal with it, but being there for her and encouraging her is all you can do.

Wow, she's a bitch. You dodged a bullet just now, Anonymous. Don't feel bad. It's not your fault.

Yeah the slap didnt hurt, at least comparatively. It was how i somehow couldnt make her happy. Just wow. This is why i dont try anymore. No matter what i do it is just not good enough. She blocked me. So... im free. But wow. My self esteem is in the toilet.

Nothing could make a girl like that happy. She's got issues that she needs to work out before she'll ever be in a happy relationship.

I wouldn't let it get to you user. Some people are just cunts when they don't get their way, and that sounds exactly like what happened.
"I can't be in control and boss you around so fuck you" -Her

Sometimes you don't make people happy. Sometimes you can't. Sometimes things just don't fit, like you've got all the pieces but they're to a completely different puzzle. People sometimes just don't go well together. Some people would try to make it work for years before realising that neither of them are happy at all. And then some people spend years happy until they realise that something doesn't quite click and they're stuck in a relationship they don't want to be in with no easy out. At least you realised it and got out quite early on.

That would be rather funny if it wasn't real.

>My self esteem is in the toilet
Why though?
It's not like you're any worse of a person now than before you met her.

It still hurts though. She isnt the first person to tell me i dont make them happy.