Hi, guys...

Hi, guys, girl here ;) Can you tell me from your POV what kind of butt plugs do you like more - the diamond like or the tail butt plugs? I really wish to surprise my bf with something new... imo tail butt plugs are more kinky :D

Time stamp and tits please? Also, diamond plug.

Hmm, the diamond ones are just available really cheap, i believe that is why they are so popular, they get a little bit uncomfortable after awhile though.
I think it's a huge turn on to get a cat or fox tail plug, i'm not into pet play but that is just really hot.

Not sure if i'm seeing hint of actual boob, or i'm being fooled by an attention whore 'trap/faggot'.

Well now :D i really have to think about it :P And btw since we're on the subject, share what would you like a hot girl to do to you?

fox tail is really my favorite for now as well ;)

tits or... yeah no

Definitely tail plugs.

Just post them, this is an anonymous imageboard anyways, there will be no link to you or your name or anything if you don't post your face.

Besides isn't it kind of exciting to show your tits to strangers ;) ?

You're really trying to convince me aren't you? :D :D

>b8

tail is not more kinky than a crystal plug and nothing else under a dress when you visit him at work, go shopping or to the movies with him.

B8. Idiot.

timestamp please, lady

thanks for the idea ;)

This is a good idea

Yes, there's nothing bad to it, i'd say just do it ;)

tail, obviously.

Just don't show your face

I don't want a hot girl to do anything to me. I don't like hot girls. I like plain not hot girls.

i'd love to see a girl do that to her man, let alone have a girl do that to me.
makes my cum boil in my balls

well, that's a first i hear something like that :D