Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums,

lol summerfag

interested

I had the same problem

There's no way to fix it for real, if they are still reddish you can speed up the fading process with some treatments

After some years, they fade and become harder to notice, but you cant get rid of it

get a tan

How do you fade them?

>Learn to green text first, you faggot.

>

gradual tanning lotion

I wasn't gonna green text this.. There's no reason to ya faggot

accept your tiger stripes

if you're otherwise good-looking enough no one will care

I have a fair amount of stretchmarks as well on my ass/hips/stomach. I've always weighed less than average and just got them from my growth spurt when I was ~15.

The redness goes away, they just become a bit lighter than your skin. Don't give a shit and other people won't either.

And learn to greentext you piece of shit.

this is NO JOKE:
My first GFs boobs growth very fast cause hormones and young so she got some stretching marks on her boobs. After some years they got fully away. We guessed it must be from grabbing and massaging her boobs.
>So rub your skin every day
inb4 picture request: NO

It takes times and effort.
Just like losing weight.
But, to be honest they are esentially scars, and they might be around for life.
All you can do is to drink plenty of water, get lots of sun and sweat lots. The skin almost works like a plant, it needs two things to stay healthy, water and sun.
But, not to put you down or anything. The human body was not meant to be at such an obese state, evolution is not on your side when it comes to stretch marks. So yes, what i said earlier about scars is true, and they might be around for a long ass time.

Water, a good dose of V-D, sweating, and massages might do the trick. You need to promote healthy skin growth.

post results, before and after, for medical science.

tattoo over stretchmarks? legit question, i highly doubt this would work

this guy

No fix faggot. They're there to remind you not to be a fat ass again.

yes, please?`
you a fuckin summerfag and trying to hide your inability to discuss on Sup Forums?

fagit

Can I see your ass and legs?

Why did you < then?

Bio oil.

>I wasn't gonna green text this
>Starts each line with Writes it like greentexting

Kill yourself disgusting fat faggot.

Why