How many dislikes can we get Sup Forums

How many dislikes can we get Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9W0F2mz1jc
abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/01/trump-university-staff-testimony-fraudulent-scheme?CMP=fb_us
vox.com/2016/6/2/11838554/trump-university-fraud-abbott-bondi
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633977/Bill-Clinton-s-lover-Dolly-Kyle-tells-lumpy-Hillary-fat-ankles-hair-toes-schemed-LIE-60-Minutes-Bill-s-affairs.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we at least have the Youtube link, faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=S9W0F2mz1jc

are the comments not loading for anyone else?

They don't load for me either.

All fair points he makes, can't disagree with him.

it wont let me downvote.fucking liberal media

Same. Well, conspiracy much?

Hillary 2016! Please visit Hillary Clinton's campaign website for more information!

#imwithher

Guess they're waiting for their sock accounts to redress the balance.

600,000 of her twitter followers are fake, so it's no great stretch to assume she's got youtube ones too.

I disliked.

2 times more dislikes than likes

Enough of this shit. You just eat up that right wing propaganda you fucking retard

Obama wanted berny to win but now that you see who has more votes in the smartest move is to unite the Democratic party to pick one person. Or we lose to trump. Basacly, Obama is picking the lesser evil

Didn't watch but liked.
Of course Obama is endorsing Hillary, he isn't retarded.

Obama 2008:
"Hillary Clinton will say anything to get elected"

Obama 2016:
I love me some hillary, good lawd, she just what this country be needin and she trustworthy as a motherfucker.

Fuck both the liars.

I have been exposed to this freak show for a while now and its getting stranger. Perhaps the monkeys will cast a vote and enjoy the shit show,as it gets worse from here.

I am now a #hillaryartillery

I can't wait for Hillary to make Donald trump rage in the first debate, it would have been better with Bernie but it's still going to be Hillaryroius

>being this mad

Yes he is

Does that suprise you? You do know who she is running against and how relatively saintly she is compared to him, right?

He'll wipe the floor with her

bumping.
Make America Great Again

that's racist

Would you rather he endorse Trump?

How many times have you been president?

Dislikes literally climbing by the second.

No he is just going to spot off some schoolyard insults while she rationally makes him look dumb.
You can bet on Hillary insulting trump and triggering his massive superiority complex.

nope they aren't loading for me. You know they disabled them but they are just saying they "didn't load" to avoid a shit storm of people talking about hillary's lies and crimes in the comments

>"HILLARY'S A LIAR"

She's a fucking politician. Welcome to the last 200 years.

there are probably too many people commenting on this one video for the servers to process and handle it all

>he's doing this
>Trump is appealing to Bernies youth voters who despise Hillary and consider Trump the lesser of evils
>yfw 3 in 5 Bernie voters would vote Trump over Hillary.

Decisive Trump victory is coming.

Elementary, junior high, high school, college, four times, I have been President of one organization or another four times.

H R C
E O U
R T N
*T T
*E
*N

LIKED

Bernie youth voter here
You couldn't be further from the truth, I would burn in hell before I voted for a climate denier that wants to disband the EPA

Ghostbusters trailer got a fuckton more, and they held up just fine there.

This one was released yesterday, and only apparently has 9000 comments

Hillary's a criminal.

Things that never happened for 10

>liars.

He is superior.

is that an attempt at shilling?
Is she so bad that the only way people can promote her now is to say
>yeah she is pretty bad but that's normal for people like her so it's okay
Fuck off
She is a fucking criminal and wants to destroy this country. Trump is gonna run this bitch into the ground

So he says

Yep

that ad hominem though

She got caught, that was her only mistake. Don't sit there and tell me every president before has been a saint.

His E-mail comment absolutely destroyed her intern's pathetic "DELETE THIS!?!?!"

superior to a garden slug, maybe.
just maybe

Do you know what ad hominem is?
Those are quotes from an actual criminal scam he pulled.

Why would i dislike? Who else woud you vote for?
and please dont say Trumph.

This. Youtube is a liberal shithole.

Why are the COMMENTS numbers going up as well though? 9,155 as of now. Hmmmmm?

STFU faggot

Is Obamaster getting younger now that he is seeing the end of his presidency?

Haven't seen the Nigger King this /fit/ in 4 years.

sure kid

abc7ny.com/politics/new-york-judge-decides-trump-university-case-will-go-to-trial/1309947/

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/01/trump-university-staff-testimony-fraudulent-scheme?CMP=fb_us

vox.com/2016/6/2/11838554/trump-university-fraud-abbott-bondi

KEK..... Bill Clinton bragged about sleeping with over 2,000 women.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633977/Bill-Clinton-s-lover-Dolly-Kyle-tells-lumpy-Hillary-fat-ankles-hair-toes-schemed-LIE-60-Minutes-Bill-s-affairs.html

He said Hillary had fat ankles, and hairy toes.... {gag reflex}

This channel might have a lot more rules in the comment word filter.

H R C
E O U
R T N
   T T
   T
   E
   N

Trump card will beat the lady card

DT
I I
CN
KY

He's out of options. It's her or Trump, and Obama hates trump. Put your dicks away, nobody needs another angry circlejerk right now.

You know who doesn't give a fuck about dick size?

Billionaires.

Also, the millions of women that want to marry a billionaire.

wonder why that picture hasn't ever gotten the attention you think it deserves? It's because you're fucking stupid.

what quotes? what criminal scam? lol faggot

god i love the leftie tears

watching the left shit on and then eat each other has been so satisfying... please keep going... tell me again how wonderful Obama has been and how great Crooked Hillary will be

exactly. And the Bernie voters who say they will vote for Trump also say they will do so because putting Trump in office would destroy the GOP, i.e. they don't agree with the fraudulent douchebag, they just want to watch him crash and burn.

confirmed tiny dick.

you know for a fact the day he is sworn in to office this will be seen from the balcony of the white house.

Cool story, Sambo

hahahaha shitlery is saintly

ain't gonna be the lefties crying on election day, Jethro.

Awful worried about the size of anmother guys dick aren't you?
Let me guess, bernie supporter?

My money says that comments and ratings will be disabled before the end of the week.

H C
U O
G C
E K

>the day he is sworn in to office
thankfully, that day will never come sir

fucking hilarious that instead of comments disabled, it's "comments not loading"

8ch raided her comments section a while back. Probably has something to do with it

> Likes

i did

We'll see, Trevor, we'll see.

yup, but I'll settle for Hillary.

Disliked. Next

Closet censorship

((()))
Found the jew shill. Coincidence setected

>watching the left shit on each other
because the right is in such a fine state right now? You don't think the left is enjoying the spectacle of the GOP coming apart at the seams? Bernie will eventually endorse Hillary isn't likely to go apeshit on a federal judge. I suspect only one party will come out of this election with at least a shred of dignity, and it sure as hell won't be the party of the trumpster.

>Advertising: 420k
>Travel & Meetings: 20m

So she's relying on her name to win while taking million dollar vacations and shit. Cool.

he will debate with her and send her into a complete fucking rage

You SUCKED it, so you'd know

This can't be real.

Hillary and Obama have always been together. Wouldn't be surprised if she's been blacked. A term for Hillary is a 3rd term for obama

can't you faggots even photoshop a decent meme? For fucks sake, at least put some effort in.

I think it's Jed, or Granny

no, actually your mom told me about it WHEN I WAS FUCKING HER.

this is how Trump knows Hillary is crooked and rotten

he has bought her before

Crooked Hillary is a huge Mess

By now, anyone who thinks it isn't a jewish agenda to push cuckolding is clearly either retarded or a shill.