What's the most fucked up thing you've done while horny?

What's the most fucked up thing you've done while horny?
Personally, I've done a lot of solo scat play
>put down toilet lid
>sit on toilet lid with boxers on
>purposely shit my boxers
>rub my ass on the toilet seat to smear the shit all over my ass
>take my right hand and start fingering my ass using the shit as lube
>piss myself
>start jerking off with left hand
>don't have any lube so I take my jerking off hand and rub it on my ass to cover it in shit
>start jerking off with shit as lube
>cum into my hand with my other hand still 4 fingers deep in my ass

Scat still turns me on but I don't get as messy anymore, the clean up became too much of a hassle.

bump

this one time i bumped this thread and jized in my pants

Honestly, don't knock it until you try it. The next time you take a shit just lotion your hand up and stick a few fingers up your ass while jerking off. feels great

Nope

what is wrong with you..

satanic trips demands this becomes a thing

satan knows the tricks

fucked my gf on the living room couch while my younger brothers watched, did it a couple different times

I don't know man, I would prefer not to have a scat fetish but I can't help what I'm attracted to.

>not eating your own shit afterwards

>be me
>20 year old UKfag
>get talking to 23 year old 8/10 at bar about DJing after DJing at local club
>moved to a booth and we end up talking a drinking for hours like we've been together years
>also in this time I was going to toilet having small keys of cocaine
>getting to 2am in the morning, the more I learn about this girl the more I feel the need to fuck her
>dick is growing and uncomfortable, need to move it. She see me doing this so grabs it and says "I think it's time we go back to yours"
>diamonds.jpg
>adjust myself call taxi
>make way back home with some kissing and feeling didn't want to give taxi man a show
>get in to my apartment
>she wanders of towards my DJ setup I go to the kitchen to empty my pockets and make drinks for us both
>also grab mirror of the top of cupboard and make a couple of lines for myself
>proceed to have a line and I hear "user have you got....." as she walks in the kitchen
>her "oh nvm can I use that mirror to"
>me "yea sure go for it"
>we talk and drink and sniff for the next hour
>then I asked her "had any one ever sniffed any cocaine of your body before" she said no
>me "may I be the first then"
>she looked at me for a good 30 seconds stood up then unzipped her dress and placed it on the chair followed by her knickers and bra
>and then stood there in black heels
>and asked "where from user"
>DiamondsAreForever.mkv

1/3

>What's the most fucked up thing you've done while horny?

I had sex.

>she undresses me and I make her lay on this big spinning circular love seat I had in the front room, I sniff coke of her tits and ass while playing with each other
>she asked me "can I sniff some of you user"
>me "yea of course" I lay down, I was rock hard she pours some on my abs snorts it then she tells me to stand up
>her "hold your dick flat I want to try something"
>me "are you...." she starts pouring coke slowly onto my shaft
>I'm in fucking shock as she sniffs it off then puts my dick in her mouth to clean it, at this point I think I want to marry her
>JetFuelCan'tMeltMyErection.webm
>after 5 or so minutes of her sucking I had to get inside her
>stand her up bend her over insert penis
>FeelsGood.gif
>after 10 or so minutes I decide to see were shes at with anal, as you do
>pull out rub cock over asshole nothing from her I go to push it in she turns her head
>I asked her "we alright" she says "yea" in that cock hungry voice they have
>my penis is now in her asshole she now becomes 10/10 in my eyes
>about 5 minutes have past I've been playing with her tits and watching her face screw up when I dig deeper in her ass
>notice asshole is super wet and slippery and something is rolling down my leg
>think nothing of it continue for another minute
>go to move her forward a bit so I can kneel on chair
>put knee in wetness, I lean back to look at wetness notice my dick is brown and up to my belly button has a light coating of brown
>pull out instantly step back to a shitfall off the chair and plunge pool of shit on the wooden floor
>literally gasp at the fucking mess
>she turns her head to see what I'm doing
>notices me looking underneath her she spins around and sits on the edge of the chair
>upon spinning around and sitting on the edge of the chair she had unknowingly sat in her own shit and the bottom of her shoes were also in a pool of shit

Smearing is one thing, eating is another. I'll never eat my own shit (or anyone else's, for that matter) because there is actually a risk of illness and disease because from that.

>it takes a couple of seconds for her to notice what she had done, but when she does I wish I had a camera for just this point in the story
>while standing up she asked where the toilet is I direct her
>I was just about to tell her to remove the shoes before she went anywhere but she started to run with her hand over her mouth
>she took 3 steps in shit covered heels on the forth step she slipped and landed on her back
>Maximumkeks.bmp
>I grab her hand to help her up she lets go half way up gets on all fours, shit all on her ass and down the back of legs and starts throwing up
>she stops throwing up for a second I picked her up took her to the shower turn it on and told her to sort herself out
>she's too embarrassed to even look at me at this point but shes fine
>go back to front room to inspect damage
>£500 spinning seat ruined, rug ruined, wooden floor possibly ruined
>realize I still have shit all over my dick stomach and leg, go back to shower and get in
>start to wash her shit of each other I'm still diamonds
>once we are both clean she bends over and we fuck in the shower
>creampie her wash my dick and get out of shower leaving her to clean up and totally forgot about previous incident
>go to bedroom get dry put on shorts
>feeling happy about life at this point then I walk back into the front room
>OhShitNope.png
>the aftermath fucking stinks what had she eaten prior to coming out tonight
>had to throw chair and rug out
>we were both cleaning until about 6:30 in the morning
>finish cleaning both get in bed and fall asleep
>wake up about 11am she's not in the apartment find note
>dear user, you are such a gentleman for the way you handled everything but I could not face you after last night as I am just too embarrassed sorry xxxx
>mfw I couldn't remember her name she left no number or anything traceable
>mfw I have never found her
>mfw I haven't found another woman to sniff coke of my cock
>mfw I have been looking for 10 years

That was beautiful, regardless of whether or not its true. do you have any other stories?

best story I've ever fucking read.

I fucked a tranny. It was a good fuck but I was disgusted afterwards,

Was she super into it? How old were they?

lol

>mfw I then woke up