good album

Not as good as TAD

are they urban outfitters core?

Step is pretty cool

Wow shit opinions desu baka

Best song is Hannah Hunt

Is it happysounding?

Contra > s/t > MVotC

Hannah Hunt is pleb's choice, but still actually the best song on the album.

Obvious Bicycle is second.

trump

Starbucks lmao

Great album, listened to it while I worked in DC and it always gives me city feels.

Better question is where the fuck is the next album?

>thoughts on this Sup Forums?
>album from forever ago
Can we stop this meme?

I dunno man, I always thought Diane Young was the obvious pleb choice. Nice second choice too senpai

Who cares?

ye

super chill

nice post, you really contributed to the thread.

people that want more good music?

Not worth talking about. This is so mainstream that us having a meaningful discussion about this album would not elevated its status. Any Sup Forumstant worth their salt will have listened to this album years ago and dismissed it as the well-executed, albeit categorical indie pop album that it is.

8/10

pretty much...

>don't discuss music on Sup Forums

kill yourself

So, not you. Cool.

epic

But if you read the thread most would agree that it's good.

Hella forgettable, don't kid yourself, and now that Rostam is gone, they may as well pack it in.

retard

Good evening, normie fucks. You are probably upset because I don't want to acknowledge you 9+ P4K approved high school throwback. Answer this: what more is there to say about this album that hasn't already been said? You guys really want to wait this space to talk about reddit-tier music? I've already acknowledged this is a GOOD album. Let's talk about some underappreciated music. Vampire Weekend will be renowned for decades to come. Give the artists who don't have the access to publicists and record labels some attention.

One of my favorite albums desu. Didn't expect that from Vampire Weekend.

Also, Step is the best song.

pure autism.

threads have a topic

why don't YOU go make a thread about obscure music, you giant fucking faggot.

As opposed to the K-Pop threads and memes?

How upset?

This is a better thread. Forgive me but I just assume everyone is as exhausted as I am of marketable indie music.

is this you?

>assuming others share your opinions

I thought Sup Forums wasn't supposed to be a hivemind like Reddit? oh wait...

No

>any Sup Forumstant worth his salt
Probably haven't even been here a year

Don't lie, Diane young, and ya hey are great. The rest is good but gets stale after many listens.

Man this is just about takes the cake for the shittiest screen shot I have ever seen, and I've seen a large number of screen shots. I don't know if it was made by some 14 year old trying to be epic, an ESLfag or just made to be retarded on purpose but this needs a lot of work.

speaking for yourself? oh i'm sorry, you must've been here for two whole years. KEK