I know you faggots bandwagon hate on Overwatch

I know you faggots bandwagon hate on Overwatch...

Regardless, Overwatch thread.

Why aren't you playing this bitch?

5man Rez, 13k Healing, 19 rezzes in one game. How do you even lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-6BMY0XGz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My pc is trash.

I mean we've all been there at one point.

>Get money
>Fuck bitches or get PC
>Get pc bate to bitches????
>Play overwatch?

Cause junk rat is hysterically fun
And my genji is on point

lijiang tower genji is beast jump over wall and hunt mercy dooown. That game I beasted all over their faces, but genji killed me at least 7 times.

My tracer and reaper need a little work. And I loath mei but I fucking rock with junk rat in almost every situation

Yea. That's the main point of genji on every map. Molest mercy till the swap to lucio or symettra.

tracer is really fun on the brawl game mode

I get rekt with her normally.

Also had a sick reaper game, on anubis at the back point, up at the top of the entrance, jumped behind a reinhart wall and team wiped.

Reapers ult in tandem with ANYONE elses can just end games.

I also feel like these are the only heroes I see every game.

Nah I see a fuck ton of farah and rotgut*

*dick with hook and shotgun
*pudge ripoff

Pretty much, I fucking suck at Lucio, i saw his achievement, The Floor Is Lava, get 4 kills/assists while wall riding without dying.

Pretty much never getting that cheevo.

And a LOT of 76

Boring as hell imo why not just go play call of duty?

True, Pharah is a hoe. But Pudge is sick, I play with a guy whos IGN is Pudge, and he solely plays Roadhog, kind of funny.

76 is easy to play, works well in most comps, and can heal when in a bind. he is boring but winning is what matters

Yea my tracer needs some work but I'm definitely loving her

I'm just shit with head shots and I have to remind myself

Reaper.... Ugh just focus and keep pushing.
yea I'm not a great lucio already but my kid is amazing at him
Got his bumble bee suit randomly and has loved him since.
Not sure if he has achievement

CoD is lame haven't really played since Bops2 mostly just for endless Zombies.

I mean Overwatch is not the end all, but well done compared to the Division, put 300 some hours in, for that game to be a hack/glitch fest, peaked at 220gs after like 4 incursions, and hasn't been fun at all since leveling.

76 is my best offensive hero by far.

Out of like 30 games have like 80% win rate, his ult is cheese, his heal is cheese, but hes just like playing easy mode fps.

tracer can be awesome, so mobile, only mccree can really just shut her down.
Lucio's hockey skins are where its at.
My buddies kid shits on us all the time, hilarious.

I had honestly never played a game as 76 except for one where we went 6 soldiers and the team ended up going two Reinhardt to just hold up shield.
I think we lost that game

6 reinhardt on Hanamura end point, 5 man phalanx 1 in middle just swinging is hardt out, get it get it.

Mcree or a bad ass roadhog
.i had one guy hook me immediately after backtrack and then just blew me away as I tried to warp out.

Lol I want to try it.
We also did a game of 6 Winston

Nothing is as scary as 6 gorillas all landing on objective. And when you try to run the shields just make it so you have to run back in close to get punched in the face.

2 man gorilla is an actual good strat, can really shut down a back line, kills pharahs in air, its easy.

Wtf is mercy doing with her gun out. Bitch better tale her staff out and heal me.

she s also in top 100
mercy roxx

youtube.com/watch?v=S-6BMY0XGz4

post more Mercy Rule34 faggots. gonna have the gf roleplay as her when her exams are done, she loves the game but has to study

i have 7 eliminations as mercy in 97 games lol.

something like 900 rezzes.