Special snowflake wants to fuck kids

special snowflake wants to fuck kids
"B-BUT ITS CAUSE IM MENTALLY ILL SO ITS OK"

Where do people find this stuff

im an artist and sadly, Tumblr is a really good way to get my shit out there and i have to fucking see this shit all the fucking time

im not surprised at all that shit ugly motherfucker wants to diddle kids

What's the problem? They said the same thing about being gay and now it is not only licit, but socially acceptable.

I don't get the issue with sex with teenagers (12 and up). Most of them already do it -I had a friend in college who proudly told me she lost her virginity when she was 14), it is not as if a fairy came on the first minute of the day of your 18th birthday and grants you your license for sex and it has happened in history, with both commoner and aristocracy brides being as young as 12.

Younger than that is wrong.

theyre not underage thats the problem. She's an adult that wants to fuck little kids. i fucked around when i was young, but with people my age. i dont care if kids wanan fuck around with eathother but pedos are a whole other thing

theyre also "wiccan" and said they piss in jars for spells and shit ill try and find it lmao

it sounds like she feels shitty because of her pedo thoughts. not like she justifys anything. you're basically the reason why pedos are scared shitless to seek help.

shes activley stated that theres no cure for her and that people should accept her for who she is. aka a pedo

Pedos should be very afraid of being exposed. If this creep was my neighbour he' d be swinging from a tree within the hour.

that isn't what they are saying at all. learn to fucking read.

"as someone who's dysphoria and axiety often sees children and prepubescent bodies as desirable..."

yeah i think she is supported by science with that. don't have studies though. help as in coping with it and learning how to control it. no reason not to accept her if she sees that she can't have sex with kids because it's wrong and doesn't try to either. sure, be a little wary if you have kids yourself but don't overreact like this try-hard .

She needs to meet a skinhead with a hammer

apparently they are non-binary, and autistic too kek

dysphoria and anxiety are very shitty feelings so even if the sentence doesn't really make sense you can assume she means that she feels shitty because of her desire.

fucking sadly im trans and ive got both of that shit so i know the feeling. looking to get medicated for both because its fucking bull shit
but this fucker is "non-binary" and wants to have NO genitals at all liek a fuckin ken doll

she covered her disgusting mole with her shitty lipstick

same here. hoping to start hrt next month.
no genitals is nothing i can relate to but whatever floats your boat i guess. i'm all for body autonomy.

>she

what?

thats wax they dripped on themselves for a pagan ritual apparently

"it's" a female sadly

these thigns are at least $300 and they still try and say their poor, theyve got like 5

The fuck are you showing me mane

"ball jointed dolls"
the one of the right looks fucking mouldy but apparently they payed over $50 to have that done???

So, i know the answer is gonna be bad, but what exactly does ''she'' use them for?

sadly it doesnt fuck them. thet'd be too fucking good
not sure if this is actually better but they buy clothes for them and hair and shit and play and pose them all day long??

So basically a pedo without determination?

What a pleb she is.

i cant findthe post now but i remember that she took the dolls out in public and showed them off to kids

check thiss out

>thoughtcrimes

Who cares, he's not actually fucking kids.

Do you want to lock up everyone who opens a rekt thread for murder too?

so we should just happily accept pedos because they havent fucked a kid yet, but they sit there and jerk off thinking about them?

i though that thing on their face was dirt on my screen and tried to fucking wipe it off

Without condoning, nor condemning.
I'm sure if we dug enough into your psyche we could find several reasons to euthanize you by that logic.

im not the one defending a pedophile

Mr. Repzion/10

>cdcdcd
>kek

wat

everyone has intrusive thoughts, are you saying you've never wanted to do something illegal but didn't?

Are you going to put everyone in jail who gets upset and thinks about hitting the person who's bothering them? Everyone who works a retail job would be in jail for murder.

just tumblr

yeah but its a passing thought not a persistant thing like this person

right, this isnt surprising at all

I'm defending someone who has proven that he has enough self-control to admit his sexual perversion.
If he was a legit threat to a child he would have kept that information to himself to avoid suspicion.

just like the person on tumblr who talked about how they were going to go to school and stab people and then actually did it?

A thought is a though. If you've thought about doing it once, then you're clearly mentally liable to do it again.
It's a slippery slope.

how do you know it's persistent?

do you think about adult vaginas (assuming you're a heterosexual male) persistently?

Thinking about something and acting on something are completely different things.

If you have a problem telling the difference between doing something and thinking about something then you're the fucked up one.

im fucked up for not thinking about fucking kids
ok

>reading comprehension

No, you're fucked up if you can't tell the difference between thinking about something and doing something.

Get out bumblrwhale/underage we know it's you

>its ok to think about fucking kids as long as u dont do it

theyre litterally defending a pedophile

Yes, you're allowed to think about anything you want and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Ah, now were getting somewhere.
Now all you have to do is show us where he's made such a statement.

Its disgusting I don't care if you give me warning before saying you might fuck a kid, don't fuck a kid
>hurr durr durr what do about it
Either stfu about it or get help because as a society we've agreed to not let you do your desires and if that offends you go to the middle east

or euorpe

If rape fantasy was something you were into maybe. But as a normal person if I could have sex with a female vagina consentually 24/7 I would

thinking about sex constantly is unhealthy

Are you a virgin? Or are you just in your teens and driven by hormones?

or fucking america

you clearly haven't had 20 MINUTES OF BROCK TIME

>mfw when this whole thread is people defending a pedo wannabe

sorry Sup Forums hasn't gone so full SJW that thought crimes are considered a problem

what the fuck is that going to accomplish?

No, if nothing stopped me from having sex with the women I think about having sex with people on my campus or job, whether that be consent laws or just not able to sleep with her, I would get my desires. Especially if I talked about how I want to bang all these hot chicks and how they would probably bang me to people.

>mfw newfags, newfags everywhere

half the fucking people on b are pedo

there's no way you were here before even 2009

>half

So he's fucked up for not knowing the difference between thinking and doing something.
But the guy the thread's about isn't fucked up for thinking about and have the urge to rape children?
Whut?

fucking this
im aware of the difference, i dont think its fucking right to think about diddiling little kids

You want to touch children. Nobody would get this mad unless they really want to molest kids, can't, and are angry that someone else is being open about it.

It's the same thing about people who hate gays to an extreme extent.