I have a blood test this Wednesday, last time I smoked marihuana was last Wednesday. What do? Should I even show up?

I have a blood test this Wednesday, last time I smoked marihuana was last Wednesday. What do? Should I even show up?

Other urls found in this thread:

canorml.org/healthfacts/drugtestguide/drugtestdetection.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Halp.

you'll be fine goes out pretty fast

If there is the option to not show up, do that.

Not act like a child or bullshit-ass teenager that can't control themselves.

hahahaha youre fucked and I'm glad

95% of you stoners are wasted space and btw youre a dissapointment to your parents

>inb4 pots not bad meme

You're a shitty person and the real waste of space. Kill yourself.

another mj addict trying to deal with being a weed junkie

If it was a piss test depending on how much you smoked and how often you could still pass.
That being said if it's a blood test then you are fucked. It stay in the blood alot longer than urine. It's almost a guarantee they will find it in your blood.

Just tell the truth now and ask for help. Also grow the fuck up and stop smoking weed...

you know nothing about me so your post is baseless

i know op can't pass a drug test. a blood test at that. they dont do those randomly which tells me hes an addict who is about to fucked aka a pos waste of space

not bait. go ahead tell me without lying that the majority of potheads arent losers.

of course there is always that 1 or 2 who are ok (and you faggots love to lift them up on the pedestal) maybe thats even you

but the vast majority are going nowhere losers

dubs speak the truth.

But yeah, you're fucked up.

We takes about a week to get out of your system

OP here. It's for a job interview. Can they do anything to me legally if they find traces? I live in Canada.

have you been hurt by somebody?

you won't get the job, but they aren't gonna turn you in to the fucking mounties.

And, like many otehrs have said, if it were a piss test you had a chance; blood test means you have zero chance.

If it's just minor traces, say you recently went to a concert.

smoke more marijuana

hmm blood test it in you system like 2 month tho in you fat and urin dont know if it in the blood

is the blood test for marijuana or is it just a fucking doctors appointment?

yea but it wasn't marijuana related

what i do have is several friends from high school who cant pass a drug test for a job, waste their extra money on pot, and one who flunked out of a weight lifting scholarship because he was stoned all the time

also a brother whose schizophrenia was greatly exacerbated by smoking

a job that fucking blood tests you is probably not the kind of job you want anyway, stonerfriend

roflmao - waste of space and you are on Sup Forums helping us waste that same space.

funny how you don't see how you are the pot.

Drink Pectin with 1 bottle of gatorade (the Jell-O shit you can find at grocery stores - just dump it in) 4 hours before and again 1 hour before. Also drink like 4L within 12 hours prior. You'll have a clear window pee once, after first pectin, not again after 2nd till time

Everyone here is an idiot, OP. Blood tests are designed to check for acute impaired. It is very unlikely that it will show up in your blood after a week unless you smoke like a madman and are also a fat ass. I would be more concerned if it were a urine test.

The reason people think you're doomed to fail is because blood tests tend to be done with more expensive and correspondingly precise methods. However, detectable THC metabolite levels are usually maintained in the blood for only about 24h.

Source: former CF lab tech who did these tests all the time.

Just ask the ones handling the bloodtest i'll blow you or if female eat them out as many times as they want
or pay them couple of grand to evaluate the test :D

well being on Sup Forums isnt having a real impact on my life... like it is for op

funny how you couldnt realize that

wonder why that is

and yet you respond

I think you dont really know what has a real impact on your life.

OP is doing fine academically. So much so that OP will be tutoring peers next semester. Hoping to contribute to society in the future. You based your opinion on one thing about me. Who do you think you are? What makes you so great? Also, why are you acting like any of us contribute anything to society when all we are doing is slowly killing of the human race to give ourselves temporary comfortable living conditions. Everything is relative and in the end we are all useless. Fuck you for making me reply.

TFW I went to one yesterday.

Will look in to.

me and a freend need to pass a pee test we drank 1 lither it worked

dont forget to eat baking soda. :)

it wont work unless you eat baking soda.

>MAGIC REALISM
w0t

I have never heard of people giving blood tests right after/before interview. Since they are I'd assume that you're fucked. Try to eat and drink a lot and sweat it/pee it out. That's probably the fastest way of getting it out of your system.

Trash English class. It's a literary genre.

You'll be fine
Stop smoking
Drink a shit ton of water
Don't be a faggot
I had a piss test once and had smoked the day before
Still passed
Don't be a pussy

This guy again, don't ever pull the second hand smoke card, it's well known that it's impossible to become intoxicated via second hand marijuana smoke lest you spend hours in a closed, unventilated room inhaling it. The testers will know you are lying and you'll look even worse.

B-but why is it magical?

delete /sys32

We all have jobs

you mean that folder that is system32?

Thank. Wasn't planning on making any bullshit excuses if I got caught.

Magical realism incorporates magical elements in a real world setting in order to give the author more freedom on ways to express symbols. You can have a character who's a bird to display freedom. Or one that's a monster to show that they feel alienated.

if u only smoked pot that once, and u hadnt smoked it within months prior, then u will be fine. if u had smoked it at all aside from that wednesday, just show up, admit its in ur system, and see what happens.

if u smoke a little once it *can* be gone in as little as a week, if u smoke it regularly it takes over a month to test clean

[triggered]

This

>thinking those are good grades
The fuck?

OP. Have smoked every day for the past two weeks.

how fat are you?

mr. going no where loser attempting to single out other going no where losers

ur right about no one knowing anything about you, but real people dont come on this website to argue, so we at least know ur as big a piece of shit as the rest of us

THC is stored in your fat cells , not blood u good niggy

>Doing fine
Nigger implied that I was a degenerate.

140.8lbs, 5'11

Omg are you gonna fucking cry kid? Relax he's asking a question if you don't like to help people who smoke then hop along don't be a douche cause you might not be a shitty person but you are without a doubt being a douche bag.

Drug test?

how often do you smoke

if you're having a blood test to look for mj then you're fucked. But if it's just a blood test for health they wont even look for it.

Source - Live in UK, had blood test last week, got results today saying everythings fine..

Same thing in germany

You will probably be fine... pot usually only stays in blood for 1 week, even with heavy use. Work out a little bit to get the THC out of your bloodstream and you'll be fine.

Also, just received this, will the jello thing still work?

You're fine blood test is easy to pass as long as its been at least 24 hours since you've smoked. Hair follicle tests are the shitty ones that go back months. Urine is usually going back 2-4 weeks depending on how much you smoke

Like, can they tell?

Summer days, driftin' away..

Blood test for medical work or for employment?

If it's for medical work who fucking cares? Doctors don't care if you smoke pot.

If it's for employment you're fucked that's not near enough time.

jello is not going to work, how often do you smoke and what is the test for?

i've never seen one that stipulated noisy environment?

Usually depends on what its for or what theyre trying to find.

It's for an aluminium factory. I was in there for an hours and a half during the tour and my ears were ringing. I smoked at least once a day for the past two weeks. Yesterday was my first sober day.

go back in time and not smoke it.

it sucks, but that is the best option. once its legal everywhere, history will look back on anti-marijuana laws with shame

if it's just a blood test you should be fine if you drink lots of water and exercise this weekend.

sause

canorml.org/healthfacts/drugtestguide/drugtestdetection.html

Is going to the gym like I normally would good enough?

Depends on how long and much you smoke?

If you smoke consistently it will take longer to leave your system. if it was a first time in a while it should leave your system quickly.

no, run sprints

Even then OP is above the average on all of his subjects.

>marihuana
ur fuckd m8

This so much.