Will a .22 round long rifle be enough to end my life if I put it in my mouth...

Will a .22 round long rifle be enough to end my life if I put it in my mouth? I will probably leave the scope on it for shits and giggles.
Pic related.

Why don't you find out?

My grandpa died of a .22 gun shot wound to the head.

Problem is he died 8 days after being shot.

^ what could go wrong you probably will still have motor skills mang.

i aim to, just asking
what complications did he die from?

It isnt safe. It isnt safe by a long shot. If you directly hit the medulla, yes. But you cannot guarantee that you will. Bullets have a tendency to.. bounce around in a human body. Shotguns. Those are the safest way to do it. Just remove and obliterate the entire head.

any idea of what the cheapest shotgun goes for?

Don't do it, meng.

why not?

You need to separate the spinal column from the skull, so go straight back towards the back of your head, not down your throat and not top of your head.

The round will most likely end up going through your throat and might crack your skull plate in your mouth. You'll die from shock and choking on your own blood. I'm going to recommend you don't unless you really want to die. I'm going to guess considering you only have a .22 long rifle to do it with that you're either retarded or that you're young. Either way, don't kill yourself yet. I know I'm being a Sally but life isn't exactly bad.

Complications from infection. When a little bullet enters the cranial cavity, it doesn't just go straight through, it rattles around like a BB in a steel can.

You would have to pull the trigger tho.

No fucking clue. Im guessing pretty cheap for a single shot though. There is a litteral website dedicated to this discussion. Just google "best way to kill oneself. "They have charts and everything.
also dont believe this guy. What he says IS true, but as i said.. bullets drift once they enter flesh. So you cannot be sure to hit your mark.

It depends on where exactly you shoot yourself...
Temple would be a good bet, it's a soft spot however with a .22 the likely hood of the round bouncing around inside your skull and not killing you is pretty high.
> Probably best not to shoot yourself with a .22

Oh yeah good point

Lol
You edgy fucker
OP this will paralyze you neck down and make you a vegetable.

cheap bro go to your local shop pick one up same day for under 300 my 870 is selling in store for probably a little over 300.

don't use a gun. jump off a bridge, an overpass, or a building... instant, certain death. and you wont be giving faggots an excuse to fuck with our gun rights.

Complications of getting shot in the head

Tape a shotgun shell on the end

Kek

nice. Thanks bro. I can easily do this.
idgaf about yall after i am dead

thanks guys I am going to go to my brothers wedding on saturday then go through with it about a week after. anyone interested in a livestream?

Do it pussy

Dont be a dumbass, dumbass

Stone mentions that a bullet that that damages the spinal column where it meets the base of the skull (base of the head at the back) tends to be quickly fatal, and this is most likely achieved by aiming slightly down through the mouth, or else simply pointing the gun at the rear base of the head. He speculates that aiming here, with a high energy bullet/shell is the most reliably fatal combination. However, using a shotgun to the temples or through the mouth is likely to be even more effective, using one hand to hold the shotgun in place and the other to pull the trigger.

would this really work? I feel like it might.
what itt has made you think I wouldnt?

Why not just shove it up your ass instead. You'd have to go to er either way, at least this way you'd die of embarrassment.

idk. if i survive maybe I could start a gofundme or some shit. maybe not a bad idea, but i dont wanna stick around.

Don't miss or your face will be fucking screwed you actually have 70% chance of surviving it.

yea, i am opting for a shotgun

No, it will just slow down the 22 round. With no compression from the shotgun's chamber the shell will basically just be a firecracker and cause a mess without being likely to actually inflict a fatal wound. Might be a neat way to blind and horribly disfigure yourself though.

Only if the .22 round is able to reach the brain cavity, and bounce around in skull. Otherwise, you have a long hospital stay and disfigurement...probably will wear a hockey helmet and a bib for your drool. DO NOT DOUBT ME

seriously tho. anybody want a livestream or is that just a meme at this point?

thanks
yea im opting for the shotgun

kek

im down. When and which site?

Why dont we ask our good fiend, Alberto Nisman?

Why not get a fucking shotgun instead of risking it with a fucking .22? Are you trolling this deep?

I dont really know. I guess twitch is a thing? what do you suggest?

have you read the thread? go suck your moms dick

Take it a step further for science. Will a .177 rifle end his life, Sup Forums?

Bb gun with 00 buck shot shell on the end I've done this to kill a rabbit so it will work.

lol I wonder if I can go out and buy just one shell.
yea not gonna chance it.

Depends on where you live. If you live in a rural area you might as well check if any of hunters sell theirs. I can't speak for anywhere else, but legal listings of used guns here range down to $122. I'm sure you can find something for the price of a few blowjobs.

Can I ask why you wanna do it cuz I've though about it 2

Oh and this is Sweden btw.

I live in VA so the laws here are pretty lax but its not like I am about to go shopping around. I have around 300 to blow so...yea
I am too weak to deal with my problems and it would be a good idea to remove myself from the gene pool.

You can get a black powder revolver for 200$ and it come in the mail no need to sign a dam thing and these guns were used in the civil war so it will work.

yea i feel like a shotgun is more of a sure thing tho. I dont wanna fuck around with black powder and shit.

Count me in jpndts. Twitch or what else user?

A black powder revolver is 44 cal usually so big lead ball will blow your head completely off.

yea seriously? whats the easiest?

I know but im going to kill myself. convenience is the key.

You got 300 dollars of morphine in a syringe that will work and it will fell like god is tickling your balls.

20 dollars if you wanna make a cheap single shot, or probably 75$-100$

do you have any I can buy off you? I didnt think so.

Well I do but then it would be murder basically

this. no excuse for anti-gunners and feelsgoodman.jpg

you want a .22 to take your life? how worthless is ur life. at least use something that is meant to kill a human.

well trips and 911...I would do the morphine if I could but i have no connects.

read the thread dude.

20$ make a loud bang when the cops show up and thay will shoot you 50 times

Depends on how well he manages to hit the spinal cord. If he actually severs it, his lungs will stop working along with everything else and he'll suffocate to death after losing bowel control and shitting himself. Probably not the most pleasant way to die, but...

Gun shot wounds are more lethal if aimed at the back of the head behind your ear.

im not black

You still got a sense of humor so how bad can it be

what?...my life?

probably twitch user I'll make one here in a sec :D

Well good luck buddy we gonna miss ya.

no you wont. you wont even realize i am gone. not to be edgy or dramatic or anything. but seriously...
I wait with baited breath

user are you saying we should throw a morphine mixer? ;)

sure. if i had the means.

it should be but only if you stream it

Mr.popper

omg if i have to tell one more person to read the thread

tldr, stream or gtfo

I was asking what is the easiest means of streaming. Im open to suggestions.

no
there is a chance it will work
but it is not worth the risk of it not working, which is extremely high
you'll probably just have a very painful hole that doesn't do a whole lot of life-threatening damage

Yeah it'll bounce around in your skull. Officially rendering your brain useless

You can get one from Walmart for pretty cheap like $150-200. Think carefully before you do this though mang I'm sure you have people that love you know matter how bad it is.

I feel you, here you need a hunting licence. My best bet is some tall structures I've scoped out.

ive thought 5 years about it
good luck user

My buddy bought a single-shot 12 gauge for $75 at a privately owned local gun shop.

A .22 could do it, but I wouldn't rely on it. A friend of my dad's was cleaning his .22 when he was 10 years old and shot himself right in the eye and lived. Then again, my friends great grandfather killed himself with a .22 at his kitchen table with his whole family there.

The real question is, why kill yourself? If you want to die, just go out and do all the crazy shit that's possible and let nature take its course. Hike everest, skydive, run around Detroit calling people niggers. Die as a man, not a coward.

because it hurts. I just want it to stop.

Death isn't the end.

>because it hurts. I just want it to stop.
Well have you tried running around Detroit ?
Until you have you are just being lazy ....

Wah.

>It isnt safe by a long shot
GET IT?

>I will probably leave the scope on it for shits and giggles
Yeah, cause really, what's funnier than blood and brains all over the place.