Stoner thread?

Stoner thread?

I had a recent month long hiatus from smoking and am getting an eighth delivered in a few hours, as well as a new clean glass bowl.

Will my tolerance be lower? I was used to hitting 9 gravs every few hours before.

Why not just make another grav? Surely after a month your tolerance must have gone down some? Hitting gravs now should get you fucked, unless you're getting the bowl for concealment reasons. Anyone got any pics of their homemade gravs?

It'll be like smoking for the first time trust I used to smoke a half ounce of top tier shit a day and stopped for 2 weeks. Took to bong rips and was slumped bud

I feel as though smaller gravs are better as they're just as good and keep the smoke dense, on top of being waaaaay easier to hide, pic related

Yeah. It takes two days for the cannabinoids in your brain that stopped receiving to start again. You will likely need one small bong rip to get high as all fuck.

Man you got me excited haha, it feels like its been forever. You know what strain you got there? I'm getting sour d its super common in the Atlanta area

>what is the catalogue
Are all stoners this retarded?

That was some BC kush. I think it was blueberry bred with pre 98 Bubba or some shit

weed grow thread =/= stoner thread

Have a nice day though man :)

I'm out of weed
FUCK

Homemade gravs are fucking gross
If you're insistent on using one buy a glass one
Can't believe people still smoke out of metal and plastic...

There are like 4 threads talking about weed right now though.
Then again I clicked on all of them.

How do you make stoner friends? I live in an area where lots of people smoke weed but I've found it so hard to find anyone that's down to smoke and hang.

I keep meeting normalfags, or the "oh I smoked in Junior High" types, or just people that just wanna try and bum weed off me.

Pic related: The kind of view I wanna get high and share with some stoner friends.

anyone smoke poppers here?

yo give me weed and I'm gonna hang out with you
I swear I'm cool

Yea pretty much. Well honestly they're all a nice bunch it's just in a place as easy to get weed as this I don't want to have fake friends that just want me for weed.

All my stoner friends I met in high school, we smoked then and we still smoke now three years later.

You could go to concerts and meet cool people who enjoy bud there, its a good start.

>got robbed at gunpoint last monday so no phone
>semester ended yesterday (take tolerance break every semester)
>home alone
>would be perfect time to buy weed
>no phone so cannot buy weed

sucks man. times like that is when its good to be in a group of friends that smokes, they ALWAYS dig me out of holes and I to them as well

I didn't think of concerts, so I might try that over the weekend.

I think it's important that you have more than common with "stoner friends" than just weed cause it's gonna be very boring - I used to have "friends" to smoke with and after 2 joints it always ended up in "yeah bro why dont we legalize this"
now I have friends who I met before actually smoking with them and they also happened to like weed
so now we smoke together and even if we are sober we are still good friends with lots of common topics

I feel as though, should this user go to a concert and make stoner friends, he will be able to forge a connection with these people due to getting high with them, forging not only a bond but a solid basis for friendship and peace my dude. Thats how the cookie always crumbles for me :)

Man, the few hours before I re-up I always want to get high really bad. All I can do is watch netflix while I wait.