A fair point

A fair point.
Males, your rebuttal?

Women are hoes. What other evidence is there to show?

You don't go to jail for being a hoe...

Chicks don't go to prison and get vilified throughout the country for being a dirty fucking lying hoebag.

Your Life isn't ruined Because ur a hoe

Calling a women a hoe doesn't make her go to prison and get anally raped there

Here's a tip: don't get into questionably rapey situations and you'll never be falsely accused of rape. Not that any of you fucking virgins will ever get that close anyway.

Yeah, because a woman has NEVER regretted having consensual sex before.
>fucking retard

Not falling for it, roastie. You son of a bitch feminists are going in the ovens first.

ones a crime the others permiscuity

My rebuttal is simple.

Being called a "hoe" is nothing major. An insult at best. No crime has been commited to be insulted as such.

A rapist however is not an insult, it is a legal defination for someone who has been tried and convicted of commiting rape. It has legal consquence that profoundly alters a person's life for the worse, whereas being called a "hoe" has zero consequence.

You're welcome

Don't listen to this fuck, be constantly vigilant and do not have sex under any circumstances. Women can, have, and will continue to either be ashamed or regret having sex and in order to save herself she will file false rape claims.

lmfao yeah her logic doesn't even make sense. if the person thinks women are hoes obviously they are gonna think they are just being hoes rather than being raped.

Here's a tip:don't act like a fucking whore and you'll never get raped

this. the 1% of rapes that happen because she wasn't acting and dressing like a whore? it was some poor catholic kid getting penetrated by a priest.

Why does being promiscuous mean that someone deserves to be raped?

She really wants it. She wouldn't be promiscuous if she didn't want the daily dick.

Won't hide the cuckoldry plenty of women do.

If she says no then she doesn't want it. Consent really is not a hard concept to comprehend.

Wrong again, white knight. Women do not follow the simple "yes" and "no" system because it makes sense and is a good way to communicate.

So... Never spend time alone with a woman. I think we can handle that.

That's because you don't do a decade or more in prison if you're a ho.

Everything is a game to them, including language.

>prosecuters fear it could stop others from reporting sexual assault
because that's totally a thing which has been, without any doubt, proven by numerous surveys and studies

Yes you do. Prostitution is illegal.

To address the OP:

The standard of proof is the same for a criminal trial for rape and a criminal trial for prostitution: beyond a reasonable doubt.

Both trials are governed by the same rules of criminal procedure. Both trials are governed by the same rules of evidence. Both trials entitle the defendant to a jury, as well as all his or her other constitutional protections.

Thus, the very premise of the OP's argument is so laughably faulty that it can be disregarded wholesale.

You don't even have to touch a woman to get charged with rape, so it's better to just get the sex and get out and hope for the best.

>why does walking around the bad part of town with money sticking out of my pockets while shouting "NIGGER" mean I deserve to be robbed and beaten up?

She may not "deserve to be raped", but she could easily have avoided it.

/Thread

a hoe aint a whore

bottom left its a man, right?

Being a Hoe isn't illegal and doesn't send you to jail summer fag

Thank you.

Women thinking that hurt feelings caused by a name or verbal abuse that is avoidable is anything close to being framed for a crime you didn't commit, losing your job, being shunned by the community, being isolated from friends and family, then finally going to a place filled with real rapists and animals.

I avoid women like the plague.

you dont go to jail for being a hoe

Yes it is. The origin of the word is a nigger derivation from "whore."

Niggers just like to feel unique and special and different. But it's the same thing.

What book is this?

hoes are just sluts fam

Why don't you put this guy in jail for raping me? It's not like I went on Craigslist to ask for it or anything

yes

Yes, that is a tranny.

Has a penis and is by default a Rapist.
Ask any good feminist.

HAhahahahah, the nigger who wrote this made my day

You are a complete cuck, or, if female, a lying or retarded pos.
I hope you diaf
I would gladly douse you in accelerant and light it.

Because we live in a culture that seeks to ruin men's lives with false rape accusations.

/thread

This whole situation makes me so fucking cringey.

>Yes you do. Prostitution is illegal.

A crime for which evidence and a fair trial is required, numbskull.

Calling someone a hoe doesn't land them in prison and ruin their lives

this
dont fuck anyone more drunk than you. how difficult is that?

98% of convictions don't result from a trial.
The crushing of humanity out of a person in jail is leverage to force them to accept a plea bargain, and this is what results in most convictions.

Innocent men accept plea bargains all the time. i did.

Being a slut =/= rape

Does this (obviously nigger) bitch not get that or is she genuinely retarded?

>having to question whether or not a nigger is retarded
Kek

Trips checked

Nice double trips

Newfag

Why does the moon revolve around the sun?

You are implying.

I think you are a troll, so fuck you.

Being a hoe isn't illegal, it's just tacky
Rape gets you locked up or can ruin your life form just be accused

This story is filled with grammar errors. The writer should feel bad about what what he/she/infinite-tumblr-gender-possibilities wrote.

If she says yes, please god, yes, and you fuck her, you are still raping her, if she's drunk.

If women don't want drunken consent to be lawful, then don't drink to drunkenness. Fuck you and you're made up sex crimes.

I hate you so much.

Plain wrong. You don't need shit to accuse a man of rape, you can accuse him even if it is not true.

Fucking kek

fuck you. try to make that distinction when you're drunk, asshole.

you are a fucking retard.

triggered feminists detected

I'm so glad I graduated years ago. Rape culture exists, but good goddamn nobody can just live in regret anymore for making poor, drunken decisions. I woke up in a girl's bed naked once and didn't remember shit, neither did she. We both accepted we got drunk and in bed together then went out separate ways. If that happened to me in 2016 It would be analyzed as something more than a stereotypical college experience.

You don't get jail time for being a hoe, you just get herpes. It's fair to need proof to send someone to jail. Gtfo of here you god damned white knight

>more evidence should be needed to convict someone of a crime and ruin their life than to make a judgement without much consequence
you don't say

Women are known for lying. Why would I trust one of them?

You don't hang "for sale" signs on shit you ain't sellin nigger.

>You don't get jail time for being a hoe, you just get herpes.
Fucking kek

this.

>at garage sale
>there's a set of silverwear
>it's steel and i like it
>full set too, 12 forks, 12 spoons, 12 knives
>bring it up to the seller lady
>she says i can't buy all the forks
>what
>they might want some more
>i can only buy 8 of them
>set them down and leave
what the fuck

Hoe is a generic term to call a girl you don't like.
Rape is a serious accusation.
Dipshit.

You are a rapist. You think you're safe, hiding on this board, but the NSA has your ip. In time, the system will parse it out, and you will be caught, convicted, and incarcerated for your daily raping.

The prison industrial complex is the real rape culture, and you deserve it.

"smdh" ? suck my dick head?

What the fuck does that say?

Guys help me pls!