Hey Sup Forums, wtf are theses ?

Hey Sup Forums, wtf are theses ?

pebbles in a baggie. get a bigger rock and smash them while grunting.

grind the particulate up into a fine powder with a pestle and mortar, insert into a capsule and shove it up your ass.

post results

Another picture with arab writing I think

it's a LSD

ehm arabic Potassiumpowder?

Something you just made designed to look like an explosive to impress Sup Forums

Other pic

Again, another pic, I just found these in a flat where I arrived, I really don't know what are these

I am a native arabic speaker.. No this is not arabic, but it uses arabic letters, it looks like farsi to me , these words seem to be weird names. maybe paki / afghani ?
by the way many of these names are repeated.

Ehm go outside and take it out of the container

I don't think it's that, they have the size of a pill but when I touched it seems like it's powder wrapped by some sort of transparent ducktape

Yeah probably paki, can you translate them ?

also, could this be some kind of magic spell used to "protect the house" , that would explain the weird names and the powder inside. either that or drugs.

no, I have never seen these words before. names ? one of them " azgib" feels like one

Snort it OP, post results.

ITS A BOMB!!!!!!!

There are other papers but somes are in the other transparent wallet and I don't want to risk to open it , take a look at the pic

The previous tenants were a couple with a young girl I think, they left in a hurry and I found this just on top of the fridge inside some sort of tuperware

Language looks like Pashto to me.

Actually, I'm wrong.. it's Kurdish.

Can't help more than that I'm afraid.

Do you think you can translate them ?

Alright no problem

MFW when paki fingers and thumb. This is a Tony Blair/Bush. MFW Fireworks tonight.

I see the names "lulu" and "heemo"
probably nicknames for children ?
Also the location is suspicious , being hidden above the fridge..

Not even a little bit, don't speak the language.. just know roughly what they look like.

I didn't understand everything, but I am caucasian

If it is Kurdish, you could always find the alphabet online and copy/paste into google translate?

Football players names, GTFO France!

It could be this, there are only nicknames ? Btw I had a theory and I thaught that was some kind of poison or something

Proof?

OP PLEASE SHOW US THE OTHER PAPERS. ALSO, DONT THROW ANYTING AWAY BECAUSE THEY MIGHT BE BACK TO PICK THEM UP IF THEY WERE SOMETHING IMPORTANT.

Well here is my whole hand

Timestamp you terror muzzi scamp.

faggot who cares what race he is

Well I hope I won't get something bad from doing this

They're infidel souls. When you need to make a wish, you snort them, and tell the pedo genie what you want.

It has to be able to fit in a severed head though, the sand spirits can't afford to use the post office.

You are really annoying but here is what you want

Ooo, we have a femanon here and not showing tits.

Customs.....Customs care what race he is.

So what is the powder ?

I need to cut my nails thx, im a man

Much appreciated for your co-operation Sir. Please carry on with your business.

>
pill scheduele

this makes me think this is some kind of cham/protection spell.
The far right paper has the quranic phrase " Bism allah alrahman alraheem" which every arab and muslim ever knows.
The words are scrambled in the grid, only the top line is correctly aligned, the others appear to be random.
They probably had this from whereever they came from, maybe a parent or relative gave it to them for " protection" or good luck.
the powder is probably bullshit to make a spell.

You have very feminine hands for a man.

Bone, kidney, semen, heart, and a bit of bacon grease, all ground into a fine powder.

The hard part is getting the right ratio of bacon grease. Too much, and the genie won't grant your wish, something about being "Haraam".

The white things are not pills, it's covered by some sort of smoking paper and covered by with a thin transparent plastic ducktape but are you sure ? Because it coud be some kind of medicine schedule

thanks for quints

Alright, thx for your light

the bottom paper in your last pic has numbers in the grid, but they dont look like hours
( 33, 34, 18)..

Did you say in the fridge/freezer or above it?
Cause people put speed in the fridge/freezer to keep it fresh.
Would also explain why the paper inside has yellowed.

Pianist fingers

speed ? do you mean seeds ? spells ?

They were above the fridge so I guess it's not speed, I have no idea why the paper yellowed, probably old

Yea but OP said above the fridge so he could mean the freezer.

Yes magic potions of energy and charisma.

No no my bad, by above the fridge I meant not into the freezer nor the fridge, really above

bump

Bump this so we can figure out wut it is!

That leads us back to the bomb theory. Good placement for maximum pressure/shrapnel.

Why bombs ? That much little ? And these writings really I don't understand, the spells stuff seems more accurate

We need more info OP. Do you dare taste or touch it? If you unwrap it we can figure out the consistency of the powder, maybe.

I don't feel ok by doing this but i'll provide close up, hold on

Could be a fuck ton of a bomb for all you know. That little bit could fuck shit up.

Google tranlate it

Good man, lets figure this out.

Ok just left click and scroll arccos the image and google translate will surely give you an answer.

1/3

Open the little things

does this help?
idk if they are the same

Persian user here,
I see a "گ" (G). This character does not exist in Arabic as far as I'm aware, it's a persian character.
But the text itself is likely not persian as it does not make any sense to me.

Do any other languages have "گ"?

I have no idea how to do this, I don't think it works by using the camera.

2/3
It seems wrapped up by smoking paper or a paper similar

the edges sort of look like burnt plastic. the whole thing looks like cotton stuffed into a plastic capsul to me

It's summer already?

No I got U + S (or SH) then it made my head hurt.

anal suppositories drenched with LSD

what worries me is the bad luck op has brought upon himself by opening the charm and exposing it to non believers.
He will never get dubs.

It's not cotton, I am sorry for the bad quality but this is really some sort of smoking paper or a thin paper and the sort of bump are the folds of the paper idk how to explain

3/3

i think it is persian

any sort of smell to it?

completely transparent paper? sure looks like plastic OP

If it is some kind of charms well too bad but I am not believing this kind of thing anyway. I have no idea what to do with theses because if it's dangerous I should throw them away

Is it hard/soft? Does it feel wet/dry? What sort of smell comes off it.
We need all your sensory observations OP.

I didn't not notice a special smell so I guess no

no, it seems like white thin paper, the plastic covering it made me think of some kind of plastic that there is on little batteries but idk, just the plastic is transparent

Squeeze it OP, describe the feel and texture of it.

Seems hard but when trying to push more, it's seems soft but thick that's why I think its some sort of powder, no smell and it's dry

I don't believe in it either.. I f you want to get rid of them, I would suggest burning, not thrwoing it in the trash, it has the name of god, it xan inly be burnt, so has my late granma did with islamic calendar papers.
I like you op, very responsive .
It is 99% not dangerous, would you cut the paper with scissors so we can see the inside ? maybe there would be hairs/ nails/ stones...

Can we open it? Take it outside if we must.

well I said the feeling when trying to squeeze it, the plastic feels like plastic, smooth and the top and the end of the thing ( where the plastic is not covering the thing) feels and look like paper

Well I hope nothing bad will come from it, hold on

If its C-4 you're pretty much fucked though

So it appears to be wrapped in a rizzla and then in tape.

lmao I mean he can burn the papers not the powder, sorry op

Yeah sort of, it's strange, hold on gonna try to open one without cutting and i'll take a pic

C-4 needs a firing cap. Stop been autistic.

God speed user.

This thread is awesome BTW, I'm loving playing detective with OP.

Well shit, this is taking longer than expected.... Did he died?

Im ok thx, sorry for the hype, it is defenitely some kind of spell w8 for the pics, it was a paper inside btw if someone can translate that would be great.

Btw thanks everyone to help me figured that out

1/3