My fellow Englishmen, you WILL be cheering on Wales today...

My fellow Englishmen, you WILL be cheering on Wales today, the only other constituent nation of the UK that uncucked itself on Thursday, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/06/24/the-british-are-frantically-googling-what-the-eu-is-hours-after-voting-to-leave-it/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Scotland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah but just because of bayol

of coursh

To fucking right.

Who do you think fucks more slags? Farage or Alan Pardew?

go back to pol

Fuck bayol. Used to respect that man but he can fuck out now Bruv, get me?

Can't wait till he gets BTFO and crWla back to Madrid where he will go back to being a bitch for tsuuii blood.

Ronaldo should put a leash on that scrub and should publicly humiliate him everytime he doesn't pass to him...silly balding bitch. Bale should have to lick his boots and blowy in the shower after games is tsuuu is not happy with his bitch performance

>uncucked
lel, enjoy being USA's lapdog (even more now)

Mick McCarthy

England-Wales Empire WHEN?

For the Glory of Wales!

>empire

Hard to do that with a plummeting economy. Also

>all these Welsh bowing to their English masters

WALES
A
L
E
S

COME ON WALES!

Why is the Irish flag part of that?

Lol. That flag has a cross too many.

aesthetics

Not a good enough reason to appropriate a flag of a country not in the union by the time this would happen desu

What are your suggestions?

Just England and Wales like it would be.

Maybe colour it shit to represent the economy

Let's face it; Bayol is better than all the players on the NI team combined. There's no way he isn't putting at least 2 goals in the net.

Bale will save us all

It's the grass

This one is better.

i'm actively cheering against them and england now

fuck the UK. i can't support us any more. hope iceland smash us to pieces.

Scotland really are very salty about this whole referendum thing, aren't they?

live in essex m8. my city voted leave

lol maybe you should stop crying and make the EU listen to the UK Demands so they can stay you dumb scot

You mean cucked itself? Self-imposed recession for muh sovereignty

I'm rooting for every British team to lose. I fucking hate being English.

They were only useful when they let us manipulate the EU, desu.

Norn Iron here, fuck you all I'm getting an Irish passport

UEFA should ban BBC from broadcasting and ban your shit teams from participating, you made a decision, now you can have commonwealth games instead of Euros

Absolutely, God save your beautiful lands bros

t. Donald Tusk

same except NI. at least they voted remain

england and wales can go to hell

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/06/24/the-british-are-frantically-googling-what-the-eu-is-hours-after-voting-to-leave-it/

All David Cameron desu

>belgium can't tell the difference between being in europe and being in the EU

gee maybe farage was right after all

OK Ahmed

Scotcuck detected

>68888888

>won't be able to go to an eu country to do a cheap masters and pick up a second language after finishing my degree
>won't be covered under european healthcare agreements when traveling now
>economy gonna be rocky for at least 2 years, fewer jobs
>higher prices for goods

th-thanks guys...

>everyone calling me scottish

fuck off spastic

>tfw you though that N.Ireland were bros but it turns out that they're remain cucks

At least Wales turned out to be bros.

Do you think England will get booed in their remaining matches? I'm willing to bet they do.

I hope so. The anthem too.

Scots aren't invited mate, fuck off and drown yourself in your worthless oil.

Nationalist living in Northern Ireland.
I am actively cheering on Northern Ireland for the first time in my life to smash those sheep shagging, Leave Voting fucks.

Wales can go fuck.

got norn iron in the office sweapstake so no

ULSTER SAYS GOAL

good lad, lad.
told you i'm from essex you wanky cunt. scotlel isn't relevant because they're fucking shite at football.

such a shame, i was so proud of us everyone qualifying and then you wankers had to go and ruin the country for everyone.

> This salt

Merkel should use your tears for lube for fucking you up the arse with.

>Leaving the EU
>Uncuck
It's amazing how easy it is to get the uneducated to vote against their own best interests. Enjoy your Recession.

Yeah because its the EU cup...

>he would rather have turkey in the EU

Be quiet Cooper, you know fuck all about politics

Stick to chopping wood for your prehistoric dwelling you fucking peasant, also don't forget to pay your respects to OUR queen, cuck

>wanna support Walels
>but don't support Brexit

wat do

>Doesn't support brexit

Why because you're now stuck with all the immigrants that YOUR prime minister decided it was a great idea to let into Europe in the first place

Moral of the story : never leave a woman in charge

Any plans on leaving UEFA? All those filthy foreign players/managers took yr jerbs!

>Maggie fucked Britain
>Merkel fucked Germany
>Hillary is gonna fuck the USA
Pottery

Merkel isn't our prime minister

we don't have a prime minister you pillock

since the conversation is heading this way, why are people saying the country is fucked and ruined and will never recover, i dont really see anything different that is going to affect me, pretty much stayed indifferent to things during the whole lead up to the vote and dont see anything different now

Case in point

She's the Chancellor

Imagine actually BEING in the EU have having a layer of government ontop of your own government.

What is Turkey

>uncucked
Not possible, you can't uncuck yourself. Sorry Britfag.

Are they going to play the same anthem twice?

but the Wales fans will probably boo God Save the Queen, meanwhile the Northern Irish will be singing God Save the Queen

so what now?

Whatever she is, she runs your country and she's willingly inviting immigrants and terrorists to come and reside there, time to fire up the old chambers again eh?

I stand corrected, my point was obvious though

whats their anthem?

the german people are at breaking point, i look forward to seeing them rise again and take their country back from merkel

they are some of the most fearsome men on the planet and no amount of brainwashing about tolerance and acceptance will make them feel fine with being isolated and oppressed in their own country in favour of bending over to different cultures and people who have been allowed into the country without wanting to integrate or assimilate

>Inflation rates set to sore
>This means mortgages and rent will skyrocket so that banks and greedy landlords will maintain their profits
>Fuel prices set to rise by at least 3p by next week and as much as 10-15p after we are officially out due to oil being calculated and traded in US dollars
>Conservative government set to rule forever now, because SNP will always dominate voting in Scotland (Ironically London was the only region to vote leave, and London is also where 80% of Conservative voters live)
>No more single market, meaning all of our big multinationals are fucked and therefore all the employees of our big companies are also fucked and will receive paycuts, redundancies and MORE 0 hour contracts
>NHS will now be fucked as we struggle to find enough qualified staff to fill roles
>People wanting to visit EU countries will now have to pay £100s more in flights, currency conversation and living costs
>UK workers will not find it nearly impossible to work in the EU, just like they currently do with America, Canada etc.
>MASSIVE shortage of unskilled labour, meaning too many people at University and a significant shortage of jobs for graduates (as if it wasn't bad enough)
>Want to buy something from Germany? Maybe a rare DVD for £15? Enjoy your customs tax and your £8 Royal Mail handling charge. Meaning that £15 is now £25-30
>Employees working rights are now up for 'discussion' say goodbye to trade unions and fairness in the workplace. You now answer to Boris and co

But never mind eh lads? Mussies out! We took back control!! Sure, Scotland will leave next year with their massive oil and tourism revenues but never mind, we'll have.... uh.... our massive manufacturing industry? Or wait that's not right, our banks and financial services? Well they're already on their way to EU countries to re-establish themselves, so maybe not them... but we'll still have our.... uh... British Identity!!! God Save The Queen, am I right? We sure showed those cucks!

CRASHING THIS UNION

basically, we will all be poorer and have less money, yet the price of literally everything will go up

except property, if you own a house or own property you're fucked. it's now worth 15-20% less than you paid for it 5 years ago

>Scotland
>Tourism
Who the fuck would want to go to Scotland lmao.

Also, oil is cheap as chips lad. Not worth the barrels it's kept in ( I realise they don't actually use individual barrels to store oil).

hahaha retard, scotland are propping up the uk with the oil, without it the uk would crumble

>Who the fuck would want to go to Scotland
More people than would want to go to Australia LMAO.

>Oil crash
Still worth 30% of the UK economy. Even if it has lost its way.

WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES
ENGLAND AND WAAAALLLEEEEEESS
FUCK OFF BRUSSELS
WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Scotland

>Scotland is a well-developed tourist destination, with tourism generally being responsible for sustaining 200,000 jobs mainly in the service sector, with tourist spending averaging at £4bn per year

And to answer your question
>In terms of overseas visitors, those from the United States made up 24% of visits to Scotland, with the United States being the largest source of overseas visitors, and Germany (9%), France (8%), Canada (7%) and Australia (6%), following behind

Australians.

>Using facts
just go with your gut la, fucking ragheads out! britain first! britain for the british!

I wonder how the EU is doing today without our $3 trillion economy

Probably not as well as they were doing 2 days ago

yeah we sure showed them

this is like cutting off your own dick to piss off your wife

When the EU collapses within the next decade you and the other Bremainians will be glad that we were the first ones to get out

Hard to vote leave when half of the population are Irish nationalists that want to unite Ireland

the northern irish aren't stupid enough to vote to unify ireland and cut off their money, and the irish aren't stupid enough to take in a financial black hole

What the fuck? Didn't you guys hardly take any refugees in at all?

If it collapses, it will have collapsed BECAUSE of Britain leaving. Not because it was a flawed, unworkable organisation.

So no, I won't be glad at all. Each individual country will be weaker overall.

You do realise that the NI team is made up of unionists, and the unionist constituencies of NI voted to leave?

KYS faggot.

>Lion rampant
That's Scottish.

m8 we have literally 0 influence in the EU despite paying in a lot more than most countries. it really is a one way relationship. but you're a Britain-hating globalist so it's pointless trying to reason with you

>m8 we have literally 0 influence in the EU despite paying in a lot more than most countries

utter bs

>hurr durr you hate britain

great argument

>m8 we have literally 0 influence in the EU
This is just not true. Germany is the only player that is bigger than us and arguably has more influence than we do. Britain already has loads of special rules to suit us.

Britain literally, objectively earns more money from being part of the EU than it does in contributions. If you can't understand this then you're mentally retarded. It's not one-way at all. It's the reason we have the 5th biggest economy in the world.

One day later and we've already lost 350billion from this exit. That's more than we have paid in, in 3 years of EU contributions.

>Britain hating
I don't give a fuck about national pride m8, it's fucking retarded. I don't care about being white, black, Muslim, Turkish, Christian or Jew. I'm a rational and logical being and all I care about sustaining our economy and thriving as a power politically and financially. Something we simply cannot do alone in 2016.

So are you denying that we aren't nearly as influential as Germany and France, despite being of a similar size and stature. They were always short-changing us m9

>it will have collapsed BECAUSE of Britain leaving. Not because it was a flawed, unworkable organisation.

Autism

Voting to leave was objectively the wrong decision and you're a fucking idiot if you think it was a good idea.

The only people of significance who thought it was a good idea are selfish idiots who care more about their own publicity than anything else.

If Boris Johnson or Nigel Farage could, they'd hand our country to ISIS in a heartbeat if it meant they'd be made PM. That's the truth. They don't give a toss about Britain. All they want is to be charge of whatever is left.

>They don't give a toss about Britain. All they want is to be charge of whatever is left.
Gove is the same.

We had influence if we bothered to use it. We had a bit less influence than the germans as they have what 15 or 20 million more people. There was nothing in the EU's structure to stop us having just as much influence as France.

How did they screw us? We will be poorer out of the EU, doesn't sound like being screwed in it desu. Free movement applied to them with all the exact same rules, it's nonsense to pretend we somehow got a bum deal, we got all the benefits and didn't have to join the euro or schengen which have fucked germany and france.

No, it's just a fact.

It's like Messi leaving Barcelona because he thinks the team is shit. Then once he leaves (and the team inevitably turns to shit) players like Iniesta and Neymar also put in transfer requests so they can join more successful clubs.

Doesn't mean that Messi was right in the first place. Or that Messi was justified in his decision to leave. Only that Messi leaving the team made the team weaker.

Pretty basic stuff. You're fairly autistic if you don't get it.