How would you handle this situation?

How would you handle this situation?

Rape her when she gets home

I would stop dating a middle schooler for one thing.

I would fuck right off. Fuck cunts who makes demands like that of anyone else.

come up with a similar list

Abide by her rules; if I'm that stupid to hook up with a cunt like that I'd deserve it.

>call Paul
>tell him to stop fucking my girlfriend
>hang up
>cruise on down to the nearest shitty bar
>eat extra shitty calamari and drink the cheapest thing on tap
>do this until i can't move
>head to the toilet room anyway
>call up gf
>let her listen to my exploding ashsole

That's actually abuse and I hope you don't actually ever do this to a woman. I will find you and I will end you. She is not your possession or a thing to be won, she is a person and knows what's best for her you fuck.

Kek

Definitely a controlling, cheating cunt. She's so concerned with where you are, what you're doing, and when you'll be gone that she's not doubt flirting & messaging other dudes and getting some dick on the side

Allow me to play doubles advocate. He probably fucked up bad (with Paul), like cheated on her (not with Paul), and with her ever forgiving soul she forgave him on the condition he follow the rules she sets.

>doubles advocate

i would never end up in that situation, we would probably have broken up months before that list came into creation

Murder suicide, stream it.

This, and you're fucking retarded if you put up with it.

I dated this girl a few years ago that tried to tell me I couldn't hang out with best friend of 16 years, because we often went to his sisters house to hang out and drink and she thought I was fucking his sister (who is married, with kids, btw) just because we're also really close friends. I've known her longer than I've known her brother, she's how I even met him.

So I basically told her if she's going to make me choose between her or my friends of nearly 20 years, obviously I'm going to choose my friends. She got mad and stormed out, calling me up a week later saying she was sorry and she wanted me to get back with her, but I told her to fuck off. It wasn't the first, and surely wouldn't be the last, time she's tried to dictate my life or what I do.

Never stay with a bitch like that. Obviously there are a few justifiable exceptions, but not many.

Break up with her, immediately.

I'd feel like a pretty shitty fuck up if my drinking had turned me into such a loser that teh only woman who would be with me would feel the need to keep me on a leash

fucking hilarious desu senpai

I would check my boyfriend privilege.

Crazy like this dosen't happen until your trapped like this guy

If this is at the beginning of the relationship: NOPE
If I fucked up and this was how to stay together: how good is the pussy?

I'd do it with a smile. I just want a girlfriend. You fucks are so lucky you have somebody to come home to, to spend time with, any kind of relationship or sexual activity is just a bonus, and here you are thinking you deserve more. You should be on your knees kissing her feet.

Those are rules for your bitch right?
Can't trust a bitch

>call Paul immediately and tell him to meet you at the bar
>drink as much as possible and not pass out
>see how many female's will let you take their picture
>text them to your girlfriend one at a time until you get to 100
>work sucks any way
>fuck school
>???
>profit

i would leave my parents house

Can I get some context?
What prompted this list?
Why doesn't she like Paul?
The lined paper leads me to believe you two are in highschool, if so, why the fuck are you going to a bar?

i already saw one masterfully crafted bait in this thread, so i'm not sure if this is more of the same.. are you for realz, yo?

I used to think like that.
Unless she is beautifull and you are a total submissive, trust me, it gets old fast

104 messages???? Anyway, either do a ghosting on her, or confront her for all that crap. If she starts to cry on you, scram, don't be a faggot.