Find a flaw

Find a flaw
Pro tip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/another-clinton-associate-found-dead-bill-hillarys-body-count-increases/
youtube.com/watch?v=QPKKQnijnsM
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633977/Bill-Clinton-s-lover-Dolly-Kyle-tells-lumpy-Hillary-fat-ankles-hair-toes-schemed-LIE-60-Minutes-Bill-s-affairs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Monica is better in bed

My dick isn't in her mouth

She doesn't have a kewl slogan like "Feel the Bern!"

Ayy watup Bill!!!

She's not lying in this pic.

She is a criminal and getting charged by the fbi

Her penis isn't feminine enough

She's a woman.

At least she doesn't have bags under her eyes.

>cuckquean

I'm more into traps
Neither candidate is a trap so I'm researching third parties so we can have our first trap president, which if you think about it is really more important than having a woman president
Woman now adays are viewed by society as strong and shit but traps are still looked down on, like my little kitty
God it would be so hot to have a trap president, but also important for our country and us straight men who like a little bit extra ;)

Career criminal
Dismissed from the Watergate investigation for unethical conduct
On verge of being charged with mishandling of top secret documents
Whitewater
46 people associated with the Clintons have ended up dead thepoliticalinsider.com/another-clinton-associate-found-dead-bill-hillarys-body-count-increases/

I nominate Caitlyn Jenner

She doesn't like to suck dick

H R C
E O U
R T N
    T T
    T
    E
    N

Nice bait. To quote a Hillary supporter "im triggered"

>I'm more into traps
>Us straight men

Sexist

H R C
E O U
R T N
   T T
   E
   N

I wouldn't want Caitlyn because she's a dusty old bathmat, I'd prefer someone with youth and beauty, like my kitty
Do you think its too late to throw your leash in the ring? Could we still got on the papers? He has an associates degree from the University of Wyoming and really knows alot about domestic policy and has travelled to Italy once

TOO OLD

Yes, she does: "Sexism!"

Hi newfriend, it appears you're lost.

  

More capitalist than all previous presidents combined

"These are not the delegates you're looking for."

Sitting on a key position in goverment for years without being able to a little self insight or dropping selfbias for just 10 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=QPKKQnijnsM

/thread

Kill yourself

Too young

She only did a landing strip after I EXPLICITLY told her that I like full Brazilian.

Pic related is an assumption at best

delete your account pls

Stalin makes a ugly transexual

kek

savage

MANY YEARS AGO

Is this Trump?

I think i am looking at the next president :D may she be as good or even better than Obama was.

Tough when tough is needed, intelligent when intelligent is needed and compassionate when compassion and help is needed.

Back to 9gag fucking hipster onision asslick scum, shameful for humanity

a fuckin rock would be as good as Obama

>Hawt Sauce

Your existence.

I was thinking about Presidents ass fucking previous Presidents during some weird illuminati seance orgy. You know, to gain the power of their life force or some weird shit.

Find a tip
Pro flaw: you can.

Tbh as a male I'm jealous of how thick and wavy her hair is.

She is RACIST TOWARD MEXICANS!

youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

Video related...... She is the one with a Mexican problem, not Trump.

But I'll bet the main stream media conveniently avoids this....

>what is video editing, what is aftereffects.

Bill says her ankles are fat, and her toes are hairy. He said this to one of his ex's when he admitted that he slept with over 2,000 women.

videos of her winning the dem nomination had her golden and wearing white; like jesus

>implying that bill doesnt fuck other women (or attempt to)
>implying shillery isn't a raging feminist lesbian

Just wait until she wins the general election.

not falling for that one, satan
you're trying to get me to die while waiting

Holy shit. I thought i was the only one that finds her incredibly hot. I would literally destroy her in bed

fake and gay

that's not even her voice

I met her. I worked for the State Department. She's not only a terrible bitch, but an awful human being.

staged photo. that's one. care for more OP?
do you wipe her ass too?

She is going to be a warmongerer. Get fucked you shithead.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633977/Bill-Clinton-s-lover-Dolly-Kyle-tells-lumpy-Hillary-fat-ankles-hair-toes-schemed-LIE-60-Minutes-Bill-s-affairs.html

Even Bill didn't want her. He was busy fucking loads of other women, but stayed the fuck away from her.

You've done way too many drugs! She is none of that, just pure power hungry evil.

>implying Trump isn't THE warmongerer

When has Trump killed people in the masses? Hillary is responsible for shit people were getting killed for. So yes, fuck her. She is a cancer.

>ugly
>old
>thinks she knows everything
>is going to ruin the country
>is a cuck

Stfu fag
Just do it!

strong ass chair

Hillary email 14333.

>:D
You and your smiley faces can bugger off back into the disgusting pest-ridden dung-heap from which you were spawned

To be fair, both are warhawks whom I strongly dislike. However, only one of them has actively supported the killing of civilians, and it isn't Clinton. For a Trump humper to accuse another nominee of being a warmongerer is just laughably hypocritical.

>Accepts 150 million for mudslimes.
>refuses to be open with her speeches to Wall Street Investors
> repeatedly said she doesn't support gay marriage... suddenly does.
> Claims to be opposite of racist, she was a goldwater girl. She also tongue fucked Strom Thurmond.
> Whitewater
>Literally cucked by husband... blamed victims.

That's not including her support for TPP, Patriot Act Support, support for the Iraq invasion.

I'm not including Benghazi or her Emails... she has so much more shit wrong with her.

Yer right I cunt see a problem mate

Duck Hillary

>Not trump

She's a women. Women should never be leaders, just look at what happened to Germany.