What's the most accessible harsh noise album? Looking to get into it but need some beginner recs

What's the most accessible harsh noise album? Looking to get into it but need some beginner recs.

Listened to this one and thought it was pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebELD4ogvDk
youtube.com/watch?v=Bpt2G_a4db8
youtube.com/watch?v=EAyvq4gFZ84
youtube.com/watch?v=FA5_pT6p4mI
youtube.com/watch?v=1uP_KPzWP6E
youtube.com/watch?v=WRRQhvCoVPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bird seed by whitehouse is fairly accessible

Merzbuddha

why don't you just listen to harsh noise

fucking what are you waiting for exactly. a certificate of appreciation? christ why is Sup Forums so afraid to listen to music

I found Merzbeat enjoyable.

that album is pretty fucking amazing.

pedestrian deposit's textile is kinda accessible imo.

You have a point, you will begin to like it through more exposure.
It is certainly not easy listening.

Do you guys ever get a noise song stuck in your head?
there are a few that are permanently burned into my subconscious

while you were out is a really great album. his other work is good. killer bug in particular i'm a fan of.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebELD4ogvDk

merzbeat was one of the first noise albums i heard and it helped me get into the genre. merzbow in general is pretty amazing.

but
is right, it's all the same fucking shit lol. just put a merzbow album onto youtube and explore the related links.

Usually not with pure harsh noise, but stuff like Astrobrite gets stuck in my head sometimes.

MSBR is GOAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bpt2G_a4db8

msbr is fucking incredible. this album is incredible.

i regrettably know very little about noise, but i find the variety and color of merzbow's and msbr's textures and progressions so amazing.

i guess if we're listing entry-level noise we should mention masonna & sissy spacek

you don't need to know anything about noise. Noise is supposed to clear your mind. It is a form of meditation.
youtube.com/watch?v=EAyvq4gFZ84

Noise can induce a meditative state. Such a state clears your mind of its thoughts and perceptions---including the perception of the noise itself.

I mainly listen to noise for meditative purposes, but I also sometimes listen to it more "attentively." I just meant to say that, of all the noise I've listened to, I'm most impressed by msbr's and merzbow's craftsmanship (such as it is).

>harsh noise
>music

horrible taste

>rym-core

Going Places

I meant to post this in a different thread HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

either that one or something by wolf eyes

this is about as "noise" as tim hecker

The beat from promotion man

You started with a pretty good album
Try old school lo-fi japanoise
Due to the cassette sound those are less harsh on the ears
>The Gerogerigegege, Incapacitants, Hanatarash, Les Rallizes Dénudés (rather protopunk and psychedelic rock, but they are definitely the forerunners of japanoise)
If you need something less oriental, try Whitehouse, Bennett's vocals make it almost catchy. They've made some really memorable stuff.
As for Merzbow, his 90s stuff is pretty hard on the ears (and loud as fuck). His digital stuff sounds pretty bad a lot of times. My personal favourite from him is Kibako from 2012.

youtube.com/watch?v=FA5_pT6p4mI
DEDEDEDEDUDUDUDUDUDU

I got into noise through this𛲠

There is a track in Kanye's Pablo album that contains harshnoise elements. Start with it.

that's not harsh noise my friend

The opening track is pretty much a harsh noise track.

endo is king

youtube.com/watch?v=1uP_KPzWP6E

youtube.com/watch?v=WRRQhvCoVPQ