chilibeer.com/chilibeer/Where_to_buy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>limes
>seasoning
>in a beer

"""beer"""

Gotta have limes for a mexican beer tho

Corona

Jim Beam with a shot of Johnnie Walker BL.

Stella Artois

Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout

Can't remember the name, but it was a beer with a green pepper in every bottle. Found it in a bar in NM, and it was perfect. Spicy beer.

But as far as normal liquor store brands. Asahi

Fuckers don't know what real beer is.

Domestic: Any-damn-thing Odell brews.
Import: Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier

Mandrin

Found a pic of the bottle.

Where the fuck do you live where Asahi is a go-to beer?

Heavily Asian populated city. I got lucky though. Not every store carries it tho.

This looks great. I'm gonna have to get some of this.
I was thinking this too, there's a japanese grocery store near me and that's about the only place you can get it.

It is. I need to find a way of ordering a case. They're super fucking local. I'll see if I can find their website.

chilibeer.com/chilibeer/Where_to_buy.html

>beer

Cola? Thafuck?

Grimbergen tripple, westmalle tripple.

What beer is this?

My go-to beer is usually Busch, sometimes bud light platinum. Mainly because I live in a small, hick town that doesn't carry anything other than your generic American beers.

People in the bars around here consider blue moon draft to be fancy.

Same thing as far as liquor goes, not really much of a good selection in the liquor stores. They do have the overpriced big-name liquors like grey goose and crown royal and shit, but I stick to Jim Beam or some cheaper brand rum.

I travel out of town for a work a lot, and when I hit the bars/stores there I like to try out some new beers. Local/craft brews and shit. I don't really remember many names except Stone IPA, it was pretty good but left a sort of funny aftertaste. A 12 pack got me pretty fucking drunk, though. I think they were about 7% alcohol per beer. I'd buy them again if I saw them

Shiner Bock is pretty good also.

That sucks user. They have yeungling? That's a decent murrican lager

Jesus that sounds terrible. I moved from a big city to a small town a while back and have the same problem. The only beers people around here care about are coors and keystone. Yuck.

This is lager. But what i would call russian style lager. It has stronger taste? than american or spme of german lager beers. Quality can vary, but i'd say it is still may favoryte.

This beer is brewed in Chuvashia - region of Russia.

Picture related - dark beer from the same company.

underage scot detected. b&

fucking amazing stuff. always buy up as many as are available or can afford when it comes out.

Yeah, but only in 12 packs, expensive for what it is and it's fairly weak alcohol content(4.2% or so). I'm pretty sure (could be wrong) Busch is 5%, and bud light plat is 6%, which is why I drink them.

A 30 pack of Busch is ~$4 more than a 12 pack of yuengling. Plus I've been drinking Busch for so long it literally goes down like water for me. Bud light platinum is more of a "treat" beer to me.

Fucking hick towns, man. I love it here, but the beer and food selection is terrible. I'm 45 minutes away from the nearest pizza place/fast food places and walmart.

Chicano?

I recently got into La Chouffe, but my go-to beer is usually Guinness. I don't actually have a favourite beer, just like wine it depends on the situation and the accompanying food.

Exactly, man. I used to drink keystone ice like a motherfucker, but after a while I just couldn't stand the taste any more. I switched to keystone light for about a week, then went to Busch. Costs just about the same, a few cents difference, and Busch is much more tolerable.

Coors is expensive in comparison, and I like Busch better anyway. Light beers just don't do it for me, Ice beers do but they just taste like literal piss water.

Pilsner Urquell. Hell I'd move to Plzen to have it from brewery

Na, I just recently moved from the east coast to the southwest and discovered my love for mexican food and beers

Probably this shit. Anyone else ever tried it?

My employer is straight out of Mexico and only ever drinks this Mexican beer called Modelo. He gave me one once, and I thought it tasted just like a bud light. Not sure why he likes it so much, and I've never even seen it in a single store around here so I'm really not sure where he even gets it from.

>seldom seen • never duplicated

Probably not

Modelo is pretty good. Negra modelo is better. With any mexican beer you really have to have salt/lime to enjoy it to the fullest extent.

That just seems really weird to me. I've done the obvious tequila shot with salt/lime, but adding it to a beer is a weird concept.

I still think it's weird as fuck they put a slice of orange on a blue moon.

Desperados

Shake Chocolate Porter by Boulder Beer :)

Because
>brokefag
Youll find me drinking bud light. If i have money and can afford it i head to a bar and get a killians irish red from the tap. The shit in the beer aisle is disgusting.

You can be mad at it all you want, but that shit is tasty.

It says right on the bottle "seldom seen"

You asked if anybody else ever tried it.

So I said probably not. I'm not mad about anything, just a drunk smart-ass who makes bad jokes

YAS!!!!! Delicious

Only beer I willingly drink.

lol oh. nm then. Anger accusation retracted.

Drinking it right now

I've tried a chocolate porter before. That shit's just not really for me. Tastes odd to me.

Hell yeah, deffo the best vanilla porter I've ever had.
Best beer overall is super tough, and very based on location and personal tastes.
Some top-tier stuff I've had: Southern Tier Warlock, Goose Island Sofie or Bourbon County, Unibroue La Fin Du Monde, Lost Abbey Carnivale, Pipeworks Brother Rasbeardo, Ayinger Celebrator, and others I'm sure I've forgotten.
Go-to beers in bars for me are Guiness Stout and Newcastle Brown if I'm just out to drink easy all night or after I've tried all the crafts I'm interested in.

The only "flavored" beer I've tried that I actually enjoyed was this one called Jed's Hard Orange Cream. Tasted just like an orange cream soda, and it was 6% alcohol. It gave me heartburn like a motherfucker, though, so I'll likely avoid drinking it again.

I'm going to be in Albany, NY come this tuesday for two weeks working. Anybody on here in the area have any suggestions for some good, local beers?

Anyone ever tried this? As far as flavored beers go it's pretty good.