Girlfriend of 2 years walked out on me yesterday

Girlfriend of 2 years walked out on me yesterday.
Cheer me up Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happend mate, im here for you.

She just told me it was over, with a fucking text message.
This was a girl who helped me through a lot of shit and now she's dropped me like this, Life is shit sometimes. To top it off I found out she is seeing someone else even before she finished me, fucking cunt

If your girlfriend is the one in the pic, I can't cheer you up.

You don't need niggers like that, you'll find yourself a good girl soon

congratulations faggot, you are now a free man
i wish my wife could dump me

post her nudes, it'll help

m8 if she helps u alot she cares but after 2 year of changing diapers on you is enough for her obv.

grow up man putang is putang

be sad my friend, let out some steam, scream and cry, destroy something.... calm down then and think about facts.

You cant control love, if she has fallen in love with someone else its not her fault.
You're young and so is she... go on.
You will find love.

It happens Sup Forumsro, my girl did the same thing last March. Take some time to yourself, workout, find a hobby to take some focus off, maybe throw in some extra hours at work for more moolah. Then get back out there and find a couple girls to fuck or at least start talking to. It's not the end of the world, it's time for new pussy.

Don't worry lad same thing happened with my gf of 5 years back in January.

Since then I've met a girl who I love more than I ever had with my ex. Things will get better, if you want any advice or have any questions I'd be more than happy to write a good but for you. Just reply to my post and I'll get right on it

a lot of biig asses horny girls there 4changirls.jimdo.com

Also here is some great advice a Sup Forumsro gave me back a few months ago. I wish I was able to contact this guy because his advice helped me immensely. If he sees this then thank you

practice mindfulness, it goes a long way.

Im sorry user, it really sucks. Just broke up with my gf of 5 years because of her infidelity. So yea just focus on yourself and stupid pointless shit like videogames. I found vodka helps too. AMFYOYO. Adios motherfucker, you're on your own. This is all the advice I have to give. Godspeed OP

Hey bro.
The thing I find the worst is coming home and having the memories flood back, I've removed all her shit but the rooms still remind me of her, I'm not too bad when I'm out, it's once I come home, I just hope it'll get easier

Same guy.

This is advice given by another Sup Forumsro. Not quite as insightful, but in no way is it any less truthful

Yeah, I had the same problem. Best thing you can do is cut the wire of attachment, remove the memories and history from the situation and things will be a lot easier to move on with

I have drawings on my walls, funny presents she's gotten me, inside jokes are liter red all across my room. Fortunately I've moved on from it all, it doesn't hurt any more

just saying you could post her fb profile on this thread? muhaah

>> the man doesn'r play the second flute
This is really sound advice and thank you for sharing user. It's extremely hard not to fall back into an old fucked up, yet comfortable relationship. Don't give her the satisfaction, you gotta just cut her out completely and maybe one day she'll wake up and realize how much she fucked up.

>You cant control love
>You can't control how decent of a human being you are and if you break up a relationship with a person you have been with for two years

I've burnt all her shit, it's just being in the rooms, I see all the things we did together, it hurts like a motherfucker

Maybe. But back when my relationship ended, I wanted nothing more for her to realise her "mistakes" and come chasing me back. Few months down the line and I can genuinely say I am glad she didn't try to. I was in such denial back then, it's unbelievable how much easier things get.

Like I said I've found a new girl who I am madly in love with, she is everything and more I have ever wanted in a girl. It just goes to show thay my ex, as much as I wanted to believe, simply wasn't the one for me. When I think of how much negativity that relationship caused me, I become grateful for the situation I find myself in now

>giving to get
>expecting something in return
there is your problem

If i fall in love with another girl i would tell my girlfriend and probably break up.
Thats what this girl just did...
now, textmessage is of course a shitty way and you can tell her that shes an asshole for being that much of a coward...

it would not change the fact that she fell in love with someone else though.
Right?

Also can op start saying when they're posting so I know who to reply to? Lol

The thing with my old relationship was, we started as kids, and it grew until we were adults. Roughly from 13/14 to 18/19

For the most part, all we had was eachother, and that was great, for a time. We never realised that we were growing up, and thus never ventured out of our sage spots. By the time we were both adults we had never gone to bars with eachother, we never had much adult FUN. Also because of this, both of our social skills weren't too good either so we both found it increasingly difficult to make new friends when we split schools into college. But that's another thing.

Through out the relationship we suffered 3 love triangles, all because of her..dishonesty. she simply didn't know what she wanted out of a relationship, and each time it was me making the sacrifices and making the trips to her house to talk things over. Too many times did things come so close to a breakup, but they never did. I though we had some sort of invincibility thay we could fight anything

Cont

It's not her fault she has feelings for other man, but it certainly changes things. If I was that man she has feelings for, knowing what she did to a fellow man, I would just stop all contact with her. That's a coward with no decency as you said.

kill yourself faggot

Until the 4th love triangle came around that is

Seeing as we never really left our safe zones, she became very fucking aware of that when she started going to parties etc with out me.

Eventually she came to the realisation that she didn't need/want me around and that she could do with out me and meet new people. I can't blame her, all we knew was eachother. We never had any other boyfriends/girlfriends before us,and that's something she thought she was missing out on. The experimentation of growing up. Which is fair, I won't fault her for that.

So our 5 u ear relationship came to an end shortly after that and put me into the most depressed state I've ever been.

6 months later and I've never felt better.

Yea you want her back, you want her to admit her faults and change for the better. But that's just wishful thinking, you're right. Well good for you that you're in a better place now and she didn't come back to you. It's incredibly hard to set boundaries or completely cut someone off when you really loved and cared for them for so long

>date gril for just over 5 years
>work double shift at work
>come home
>everything's gone
>get new place
>we start talking
>both start crying about how we miss eachother
>get back togeather
>~5 months later
>she'd veen cheeting on me with her neckbears roommate for about a month
>barely spoken to her since (aside from calling her a cunt)
>would still take her back because im weak i guess

OP is def a fag

never change Sup Forums

Run.
Run as fast as you can and never look back.

Well i dont know about that. If you think its the right thing to do for you i can accept that.

However, i've been on the other side of this story already. My ex girlfriend left his guy for me and we have been happy for about 5 years. Then i left her because she has changed into someone that i dont even like anymore.

If she would have left me i would be unhappy for quite some time but it would have be worth these 5 years. I do not consider any of the time i spend with her a "lost chapter" - its rather a valued experience.

Actually the girl I have now, I stole from a bro so TOPKEK

Dude your free drink smoke games wank freely surely this it a + I know you're sad so dump her nudes ?? Why not ay

Yeah i know, its over.
just haven't had much of a chance to fully get that out.

See bros, I don't want that bitch back, it's just dealing with it because I still love her. I dunno, it's difficult to handle

Yes, it's hard to come to terms with it, and it's such an alien feeling at first.

that moment u realize your a beta cuck who cant make her gf happy :v). kys op

We'll look at it this way dude, if you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them. Anything at all, the answers will make your path more clairvoyant. I only wish there was someone as educated on this subject as I am now, back when I had all of these questions

What really sucks, is i 1. Have social anxiety disorder, and from 17-19, in a relationship with one girl, then from 20-26 (now) was in a relationship with that other girl.
i have anxiety, and have no idea how the adult dating game works, so im just worried about being alone.

Hey bro,
Yeah it's cool to find informative people here haha.
But yeah, I just don't know how to forget her or at least put her to the back of my mind

OP here, I have Social Anxiety too.
I nearly didn't meet the girl 2 years ago but I managed to do it, now it's hurt more than ever, I dunno, it's shitty

What ever you do, don't do what I did.

I regrettably started going to clubs every night, and doing drugs every day. It was the only pick me up I could find. I guess it wasn't all that bad, because through that I found my new girl. But for a solution other than drugs? I'd highly suggest doing some volunteer work, go to the gym, prioritise yourself over any thing else right now. Like those Screencaps I posted, you should check what that user suggested.

I'm working on my fitness now, I'm walking maybe 10-15 miles every day to focus on myself rather than her.
I do smoke weed though, it helped me sleep last night, I couldn't sleep for shit until I smoked

Find some good music, surround yourself with good people, through time or convenience you will find someone else. I genuinely thought I would never get over my ex for..years.

Nearly every night was full of nostalgic nightmares. Now, I have a dream about this new girl maybe twice a week.

OR alternatively, play some DOOM with Andrew W.K as loudly as you can, that's always fun as fuck.

(And yes I did photoshop Andrew's face under the helmet lmao)

OP get tinder and fuck bitches... that will cheer you up

OP where do you live? This sounds too much like someone I know.

Post her nudes

Good news user, now you have full permission to go bang other chicks.

know the feels OP. gf of 5 years cheated on me a few years back 2 days before i could propose, had the ring picked out and everything.
was sad for about 4-8 months. dated one of her good friends but she fucked that up for me, moved and found a better girl in everyway possible. Its tough at 1st OP but time heals all and you'll find a better girl.

pic related new gf

Good for you, keep that up. Weed's nothing, don't worry about it.

Well when something similar happened to me I just called my friends and told them that my gf just left me... but I also told them it's ok she didn't take my playstation 3 or xbox and now that I have some free time and empty house, how about we get some beer and start playing games. The guys were really supportive and we had fun even if I was sad. It cheered me up and helped me to move on. I also started to go to gym about 4 times a week to keep my mind of my ex. Met new girls and sooner or later didn't feel bad anymore.

Meanwhile my ex was fucking with some other guy that just used her as a free whore and left her soon after he got what he wanted. My ex called me and I think she wanted us to try again. I told her NO because i'm ok being single again and I will never try again with her. Beaides I had few other girls to choose from so why would I choose her over them.

So just do something, anything to keep you occupied so that your mind does not wonder in sadness. Try to do something while you wait and see where you find a new gf.

You love the idealized memory of her, not the cheating bitch she really is. The sooner you can reconcile the two, the better off you will be.

My girlfriend of 4 almost 5 years called it quits yesterday. "I just want to be single to work on myself" is the biggest lie known to man. I was thinking about buying a ring also. I'm so distraught. I want to drink, but if I do I'll just end up crying like a little bitch. I feel your pain OP

Well I am talking about the way she broke up with him. If somebody who was supposed to potentially be my partner in life cannot talk to me in person about the important decision they made, why I should invest myself into such person?

If it's any consolation she was probably already fucking someone else by the time she told you.

hearing this kind of shit is why I drink, fuck people.

This guy knows it.

My wife called it off, which destroyed me. I decided that I would not let that beat me and I got right into exercise and changed a few things about myself that I didnt like. Sure, there were still days that I felt like shit, but you push through them. A while later, my ex realized that they guy she was interested in was a jerk, and she saw how I could change and grow and look after myself and she realized that she had made a mistake. I had moved on with another girl at this point though.
My ex and I are still good friends, which makes things easier to some degree.

Suffering is the Clinging of Mind.

When your mind clings to things you suffer. Its this clinging that you have to learn to tame.
The thoughts of her are doing nothing positive for you, so every time you start to find yourself clinging to those thoughts you have to conciously decide to think of something good in your life, or something positive like a goal you want to achieve.

Picture thoughts of her as clouds passing by in your mind. Its okay that theyre there but you dont need to focus on them bc they hold no value.

She did you a huge favor seing as you were about to buy a ring.

Sounds like a near miss, congrats mate

This is very very relevant to every breakup. Your mind clings to positive things by nature so its hard to remember all the bad shit in your relationship.

Getting real deep into eastern philosophy aren't we? Worldly attachements are the cause of suffering. It's true.

>its this clinging you have to tame
>cling to positive thoughts
learn to distance yourself from thoughts altogether, instead of replacing agony with an illusory honeypot. meditation is a good experience

Good point.

Time wounds all heels!

My nigga.

"Lay not up your treasures where moth and rust doth corrupt."

Insightful as fuk up in here

Sorry bro, this website helped me out on these kinda things. reddit.com/r/TheRedPill

Well, at least you weren't married to her. It sounds like she doesn't give a shit about you anymore and that would have led to one truly shitty divorce.

Bro, fuck her
You CAN do so much better, start working out, getting out, etc. Make that bitch regret everything shes done to you. Become Chad