Bingo, random house stuff edition. Take pics, post stamps, paste to game board. Pass board around. Fill shit up...

Bingo, random house stuff edition. Take pics, post stamps, paste to game board. Pass board around. Fill shit up. Cover personal info when necessary.

Posting butt plug with time stamp

Bump

Sorry user not home otherwise could fill up all O column for you

Metallica albums AND Disney eh?

didn't get many hits

that's not how this works, hun

The idea is if Sup Forums can collectively get lines. If Sup Forums can fill the board even better. Also, pics with timestalps.

>timestalp

I've got a Catcher in the Rye copy... translated into Spanish.
Does it count?

OP must not be a faggot and update the original pic with haste to make this work. So why is not the buttplug there already?

Also, this bingo is fucking hard...........next time make it easier, so ppl can play

Is this L O N D O N bingo?
O
N
D
O
N

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF forgot the timestamp and I'm not getting close to that spider again, I almost died!

this

It's supposed to be hard for an individual but doable for a group of us all.

I only have a buttplug and a psychology textbook. What a combination.

bump

update OP

Are any of these a 9 iron?

I took these from some attendants who bailed, just thought they were neat

You paid twelve dollars for a tape?

I miss laxing on the daily

I also got you on the burrito one sec

Nvm didn't read good

those iron-ie looking things in the middle... those should each have a number on the head (part that hits the ball)

also looking for a 2 iron (more rare)

Bootleg?

i actually paid 20 but ya .. it was a special edition limited release thing that came out last year. i have not taken it out of the package, never will

Shit camera, but here ya go.

shit, i was just drinking Cass

no time stamps but looks like you took these so i'll accept

it looks lame... the tracks are written in pen, and that dinky little price tag is just mocking you.

we'll accept the a pic of the empty can or bottle if you have a time stamp friendo

Very gracious of you op, ill post a timestamp of both the burritto and lacrosse sticks firmly inserted into my butt.

Psych book here

thank you kind sir but we already filled up the middle "butt plug" square quick so i don't think that will be necessary

Fuck, someone else got it while I was looking for it

Here you go

Fuck you

That came out on VHS?

Apparently.

update

here you go, so close!

Oddly enough, there are still movies being released on VHS to this day. No idea why. Must cost the companies more than they earn by it, but meh, whatever floats their boat.

Metallica albums. I have several more around the walls in this room.

Are those dogs alive? Why are they both staring that way?

what box are you trying to claim?

smh
>light coming from window
>are they alive

I've never had a dog, wouldn't they be a lot closer to the window?

Sorry, couldn't paste. The Metallica box

Dogs have comfort spots. I'm in the second story of my house, so they sit on my bed and watch out the window to bark at intruders, etc. They're territorial.

There's no such thing as a 2-iron OP. I would post a pic of a 2-wood, but those are useless, so don't have one.

B-B-B-B-BINGO BABY

I haven't played golf in my life, but googling 2 iron clubs actually shows some.

Lol, I don't know a single person who has one. You usually only need a 6, 7, and like a 9 set of irons to play a good nine holes.

2 iron is not as common these days when it comes to standard sets. you can buy them but usually by the club.

it's a driving iron basically

most standard sets start at 3 but ya.. i get why you wouldn't think it exists.. but it does

if anyone here has one.. chances are it'll be someone going through their parents clubs and finding an old one

they were more common back in the day

wrong JD book buddy

>Dogs have comfort spots
>dogs
>comfort spots
>dog with spots