Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I am currently 2,200 km away from my pregnant wife, trying to make a living for both us. She is new in the place she is now, knows no language and has no friends. I feel like shit that i cant get enough money back home. I am now posting this from the office, where i am going to sleep. My boss found out and threatened to cut my salary if he found out. I disabled the cameras and am now rolling a joint. I have no idea how i am going to go through the weekend without being found out.
Any advice on how to live on the streets for a few days?

have some asian bitches

Asian wife?

In what general location are you, OP?
Do you have a car?

nah,
none, i am in western europe

Post picture of preggo wife?

i dont have any im old fashioned that way

Tell us more about your wife?

why? shes 24 petite 3 months in? i know you guys just wanna jerk your dick to something but anyone knows the best place to sleep on the streets?

Hm, ok. I'm in the states, so I probably don't have much advice to offer.

Just spitballing some obvious options…

• Do you have ANY acquaintance there at work you might impose upon? Crash on their couch until at least you can think of a better option?

• Any transit stations around where you might doze in a seat? You run the risk of law enforcement or guards kicking you out, however.

Sleeping outside can be draining on your spirit. Take care of yourself, user. Make some friends soon, if you can.

Where in Europe are you? I might have a place for you to stay.

>My boss found out and threatened to cut my salary if he found out

wat

Interesting. I just started plowing a pregnant chick who's husband is off working somewhere far away. Enjoy your weekend OP.

switzerland
i know a place in the very rich suburb area with no cops and a nice field near a river. I have nobody i can crash with, i tried asking. Is it illegal to sleep at train stations?

yeah sure you did, now tell me in which country
sorry meant if he found me there again

You and your wife can stay at my place for a while if you want? I just finished renovation my basement. Could lend it out for you for free for the first month or so...

Yes it is illegal.

The only thing you are plowing is the space between your mattress and box spring faggot. Leave op alone he has it rough enough. To op though go to a hostel if they are around pretty cheap.

Not necessarily illegal to sleep at a station, but it will be frowned upon to the point of enforcement. They'll boot you out if you can't convince them that you're waiting for a ride. Several nights in a row will be even more suspicious. :-/

she has a place to stay, i pre-paid rent for 2 months back home.
thanks user, but hostels where i am at are like 80 bucks a night..I tried everything that would be legal like couch surfing and airbnb, but everything is very far without a car
well fuck

have some camwhores info anons

Bern by any chance?

geneva :(

Rough it for 2 weeks or so but at least try to stay hygienic to keep your job

>She is new in the place she is now, knows no language and has no friends.
>knows no language

Was your wife raised by wolves?

i have a way to shower with a water "hose" over the toilet in the office
>pic related

Do you have any money at all? don't really give us enough info to help you out. Credit cards? The country or the city? What belongings do you have with you?

she's fucking a nigger user

Stop smoking joints. Those things are expensive if you don't grow it yourself. Priorities!

i have roughly 300 now, no credit card. I have change of clothes for 10 days. I am in geneva switzerland.
i got it of a co-worker for free as a consolation prize.

300 euros*

Fribourg here can't help

Why the fuck are you even there if it doesn't work out? Go back.

well i appreciate the gesture.
im trying to arrange a supplier agreement, and what im doing will and me with enough money for 4-5 months back home

Dude you can for real make it on 300 Euro til you get paid be frugal and survive the money will come just be patient god speed user.

i just wanted to know best places to sleep on the streets, in case my boss comes to check the office.

As far away from the street as you can get tbh the less chance someone can stumble upon you the better you will rest

are suburban woods a good idea?

Parks, bushes, any grassy area. Just leave before the general public wakes up.

Investis dans un sac de couchage si la situation risque de se reproduire. T-shirt et collants thermiques etc. Trouve un parc et achète toi aussi un panier et une toile de pic nic pour qu'on te prenne pour un hipster qui s'est endormi plutôt qu'un clochard.

Depends on location but probably if the nearest residence is not within view you should be fine just have a way to stay dry

will do user
thank you anons for keeping me company

this is hot, but where is it from?

Can't you go in a cheap hostel for a few days?!

go to a cheap hostel and talk to co-workers the next day and ask if you can crash or figure something out

google "user teacher"
ill run through my cash way too fast, food here is like 6.5 franks for a micrwoave meal, a sandwhich is 4-7 franks

One of AnonTeacher's student conquests. Keep your eye out during Amateur Asian threads. He occasionally makes an appearance with new OC,

Après il faut que tu restes au sec.
Habits de rechange au bureau en réserve.
Couteau ou bâton téléscopique pour te défendre au cas ou .

L'idéal c'est une tente mais tu pourras pas faire croire que tu t'es endormi ... Et c'est assez contrôlé.

He lives in Geneva mate

yeah im afraid of homeless people fucking me up inside a tent while i sleep

SAUCE PLZ

Stay dry and stay warm cos you wake up cold on the inside and it's horrible
and make sure you have a plan to get back into living in a house because
it's easy to get stuck on the streets and gradually lose everything

Or quit your job and go home to raise your impending nigger child. Good luck OP

im white shes white

, see

He fucks the ugliest looking girls...

how is the situation going to improve? why are you only going to be on the streets for a
>couple of days ?

im finishing a project and going back, after i get an agreement i wont have to do this shit anymore

Are you excited to go back and fuck your pregnant wife?

No wonder that you are at such a shit situation. STOP FUCKING WITH YOUR ONLY LIFE LINE. Fucking retard.. Pragnet wife, no job, smoking weed when you get a shitty job.. Transpasing and risking your job like that.. You are clearly retarded.

In any way. Buy a fitness pass. You can shower there and keep clean with a small locker where you will keep your belongings.
As for where you can sleep.. I don't know. But it is important that you appear clean and well rested. Or I would fire you.

yes. very much so

Yeah yeah i get this shit nigger. I would be posting here if my situation wouldnt be shit

dude wtf are you doing in europe? what is your job anyway? If you are white and making less than 3-4k usd a month just go to china.

Fuck her extra hard for me. I want your dick to penetrate right into her womb and touch the baby.

he's about to have a kid so i don't think moving away to china is the answer

i was born in europe. im doing a web project. I am getting 10k for this, the thing is i had to pay for a lot of shit after my woman got pregnant so this kind a fucked up everything.

Money is money, and distance is distance. The more money the better. At least from what I've seen from doing business in Europe is the QOL is declining due to salaries going down and expenses going up. If you are in immigrant, I'd imagine is it worse unless you have resources to engage in your own business.

Just.. Learn from your mistakes man...
Anyway search for couch surfing websites and reddit for what to do if you are homeless.

im trying to make one happen, i got a contract and am waiting on the first deal to get back on track

Oh, so its a contract. Could be reasonable then depending how long it takes.

well it is a 5 year old contract, with set orders

>smoking weed while your wife is pregnant
don't you know it's bad for the baby?

so 10k euro a month for 5 years, that is pretty good to start

Btw what web project.. What do you know? I have my own business and I am maybe looking for a backup.

i slept in my car for about a month

the baby is fine. and shes already pregnant

to build websites for their firm, make an app version of their website

can't you just walk around town?
get some sleep on benches in park a little bit here a little there
not laying around on benches so nobody suspect anything

What language?

java

Sorry I don't cover that. But it's an good corporate language.
Anyway. Couch surfing websites, reddit search homeless, fitness pass for higiene. The last thing is very important.

thanks user im gonna be ok soon just need to get through this

every time you smoke a joint, spiritual thc is killing the baby

Any more Asians?

I believe you will. Stop making shitty decisions. And treat your business partners with respect. I don't respect much of anyone.. But you need to look professional and trustworthy if you would like to get more businesses.
Best of luck.

Can i smoke what you smoke?

I totaly agree with you user